• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What makes a good drug dealer

Who cares what your supplier / dealer tells you... I'd be more worried about the school, teachers and police.

The thing that pisses me off with dealers is that they never are on time/keep you informed.

If someone needs to spend 3 hours picking up some coke, weighing it, and then coming to meet me it pisses me off when they say "Yeah Im a bit busy, should be possible in an hour or two" knowing full well it will take longer than that.

So yeah, give people realistic times and stick to them.

Here in Europe drug dealers have to make on oath always to arrive half an hour later than when they said they would.

Getting there on time once or twice is OK, but from then on you may be kicked out of that society ...

I don't know, my dealers in Africa were always there on time.
Except for the one time the guy's bike got stolen and he had to walk ... heh.

In order of most importance...

1. Good product - it's essential, if you got bad shit, you're not a good dealer.

2. Realiability - how many times have to wanted to get drugs, and yet the dealer has run out/doesn't answer phone.

3. Security - well I guess this is the most important, but most dealers are relatively secure, but they should be EXTREMELY secure.

^^ "Puff Daddy"??!? hahah, Yeah HE'S hardcore.....

More like some Eazy E, lol

^^ Yeah if your dealing nickel sacks... I know a kid that solely sells by the ounce (or more) and its like a religion for him. He is very strongwilled... he has the "take it or leave it" type attitude. I remember being in the car for a deal, the guy started trying to hustle and he was like "get out of the car" and the guy backtracked... but it didnt matter, he had already blown it - and it was over for him as far as buying from my friend.

1.) balls (i.e. the ability to walk away, to be 'hardcore' if you will)
2.) good quality shit at a good price (nice stash)
3.) equipment

It takes more then 3 simple things to be a good drug dealer. Some qualities to name offhand...

1) quality product
2) reliability
3) attitude (can be your best friend or your worst nightmare)
4) intelligence and cunning

mashmetaller said:
The thing that pisses me off with dealers is that they never are on time/keep you informed.

If someone needs to spend 3 hours picking up some coke, weighing it, and then coming to meet me it pisses me off when they say "Yeah Im a bit busy, should be possible in an hour or two" knowing full well it will take longer than that.

So yeah, give people realistic times and stick to them.

It's just business and they have lives too, since when are plumbers on time or do tv channels tell you to change station for a better show. This is a comon complaint among buyers, but the problem is that the single buyer is so insignificant to an established dealer, many could have more customers then they could possibly manage and just pick and choose who they please at their own convienence, fucking abouts will always be aplenty thanks to their high demand

Off-Topic: seriously, i wouldn't change the station if the TV told me too, just because im curious and naughty

On-Topic: i usually expect most dealers to be 20 minutes late/early and sometimes i'm kinda happy if there late because i expect them to be late

money
cell phone
connections (sources and buyers)
customer service
to be open 24hrs like 7-11
competitive prices
product quality

honestly its just a business like any other.

1) cellphone not in your name
2) SOLID connections
3) a house you live in.. and another area for storage... nowhere nere your house
4) never deal out of your house
5) if your moving into a new area to do this.. go by a nickname always... never let out your real name... Spider works well =D
6) dont sell to people you have never met
7) know what undercovers drive in your area... its not TO hard to find out
8) always buy in bulk.. you wont make any money if you buy 50 rolls at a time...
9) have a job or run a business... if your making tons of money with no job... people will start to wonder being a waiter... is a good cover.. tips
10) dont trick out your ride... why would u have all that extra money lying around at a young age? ((for younger dealers))
11) deal in 1 drug... to much traffic will get everyone watching you
12) once u get deeper into the game start geting close friends to delever/pick up for you... that way your no longer derectly connected
13) hide your shit well... if it does not smell.. use your air vents... they work well and keep stuff cool...
14) leave no pipes/needles/anything of that nature around your house..
15) if you do drugs never do a deal messed up
16) never let your main connection out
17) on your cellphone do not save number... memorize them all and delete your call logs
18) if somthing messed up happens with your phone.. say you go to make a call and get an odd error msg.. ditch the phone and get a new one
19) never say on your phone "hey man i got LSD u wanta buy it?" use codes such a lucy,soft,herbs
20) if your stupid enough to hold your shit in your car spread it out... if a cop stops you and finds one of your stashs he MIGHT not search the whole damn car...
21) NEVER deal to Friends of a Friend.. ive seen to many people go down like this
22) the only people who know u deal should be the people who work for you, the people you sell to, and your suplyer
23) if your pushing major whight set a goal.. once u hit that goal pack your bags and switch towns/states.. i know this sounds odd... but if you push off 400,000grand in a few months.. id move damn quick...
24) try to have nothing in your name.. if you have a roommate put his name on the deed...
25) never skimp your bags... you dont need the extra .1 gram that bad...
26) if your geting pure.. or close to pure shit.. dont cut it.. the people u get to sell/deliver it for you will probably cut it themself
27) dont be a moron
28) always suspect everyone as fucking you over... because most of them will
29) have a house phoneline that NOONE knows except the people u know wont mention shit... like maybe your mother... or your father...
30) dont have house partys.. never have many cars in your driveway.. if your close friend is coming over fine.. but his friends dont need to be there
31) dont trick out your house... because if someone DOES happen to fuck up and bring a friend over you should look like your living off low wages..
32) DONT BUY MORE THEN 1 CAR IF YOU HAVE A LOW WAGE COVER JOB
33) never front drugs... at a time this could be done.. but no longer
34) have a nice gun... u dont have to use it... most people will see a gun and freak out and pay you.
35) dont deal with a whole group of people... if your friend greg is buying some smack.. greg comes alone.. not with his 4 friends
36) if shit happens with your connection LAY LOW stop selling all together... get rid of everything you have and sit down... u should have enough money saved and your cover job will let you live off it.. chances are your connection will let shit slip... it ALWAYS happens
37) know your area
38) know what areas are "hot"
39) dont deal at "hang out" spots like the movie or the mall!
40) never cary around more then you need on you...

i have tons more tips... but you should get the picture by now

5) if your moving into a new area to do this.. go by a nickname always... never let out your real name... Spider works well

lol

i used to give a number with no name and everyone would call me "man" or "dude".

on further consideration i just realized that i watched spun today and the drug dealer in that is named spider.

yeah.. having everyone know your real name is bad... cuz if some stupid little wanabe gets cought they can go "OMG DONT ARREST ME I GOT IT FROM ____ _____ PLEASE MY MOMMY WILL KILL ME" ive seen it so many times... if they go amg i got it from a guy named spider the cops will just shake their heads

IMO, all you need is;

-A very good reputation
-Good, reliable suppliers
-A car
-A phone