L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Sex What makes a dominatrix?

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
So, as some of you know if you read my other post, I hooked up with a dominatrix yesterday. I felt really dirty afterwards but don’t know why exactly. I mean I’ve had hookups before but after the excitement wore off I just felt really filthy spiritually and took an hour long hot shower to feel better. She was hot though.

Anyway, I’m just curious what you think makes a woman become a dominatrix. I have read different theories but I don’t know. She seemed kind of sad mood wise actually whenever I talked to her and I have this bad tendency to want to save hot women in distress. Im staying away from her from now on though because I just felt so dirty. Im more interested in the psychology behind dominatrixs.

So, as some of you know if you read my other post, I hooked up with a dominatrix yesterday. I felt really dirty afterwards but don’t know why exactly. I mean I’ve had hookups before but after the excitement wore off I just felt really filthy spiritually and took an hour long hot shower to feel better. She was hot though.

Anyway, I’m just curious what you think makes a woman become a dominatrix. I have read different theories but I don’t know. She seemed kind of sad mood wise actually whenever I talked to her and I have this bad tendency to want to save hot women in distress. Im staying away from her from now on though because I just felt so dirty. Im more interested in the psychology behind dominatrixs.
$$$, and they like control or performing sex kinks.

Remember how people used to think that homosexuality was this....rare thing? But something like 3% to 4% of people have the gay gene.

So that means if you're in a large room with thirty to fourty construction workers, one or two of them are probably gay. Even if they don't know it.

I actually think that female domination is somewhat more common on that. My opinion on what it is, is that in one in ten women, whatever circuit in their brain that would usually make them not dominant is wired in backwards and so they have what's essentially the sexual identity of a man, even though usually 90% of the rest of their behavior will still be generally normal. Like one circuit is wired in backwards, and that's it. A lot of times they're mostly gender conformant.

Remember how people used to think that homosexuality was this....rare thing? But something like 3% to 4% of people have the gay gene.

So that means if you're in a large room with thirty to fourty construction workers, one or two of them are probably gay. Even if they don't know it.

I actually think that female domination is somewhat more common on that. My opinion on what it is, is that in one in ten women, whatever circuit in their brain that would usually make them not dominant is wired in backwards and so they have what's essentially the sexual identity of a man, even though usually 90% of the rest of their behavior will still be generally normal. Like one circuit is wired in backwards, and that's it. A lot of times they're mostly gender conformant.
That is not really a good theory.

If someone is gay/homosexual, or for the women lesbian they are going to know it or realise it very fast even if they have never had sex with anyone, are in denial of some type/deeply closeted DL(Down low), and especially they will know when they force themselves, or attempt but fail to have sex with the opposite sex. My gay male friends who have had sex with women said how it just showed them how they have zero sexual attraction to women, women's vaginas, etc. or how they had to think about men the entire time to get aroused, stay hard, and finish and that sex with a woman to them is no better than a quick wank or how with a woman they were basically using her body as a fleshlight or using her vagina, anus, or mouth to quickly masturbate with. There is no atrraction to anyone transgender/transsexual as they are homosexual/gay, and want only real or actual men.

15-20% of the population is bisexual, sometimes some bisexual people do not know it as they are definitely sexually attracted to the opposite sex/gender while people who are gay/homosexual are not at all.

Also I am not sure why you seem to be writing about the trope that "women are sexually/socially submissive, and men are always dominant sexually"? It doesn't work this way in real life. I have dominated sexually and in other ways for fun and free enjoyment both women and men who think or claim that they are dominant. I don't mean fucking them or fisting anyone.

Many people who practise BDSM or sex with power exchange have done both roles or have tried it from both perspectives. Why? Because for a very long time, even dominants, or future dominants started from the bottom so they could learn through experience and sensation what it is like to lose control, to command/dominate from the bottom, etc.

It is,not that easy to tell which men and women are dominant or sexually aggressive. I know people who are dominant sexually, or who did sex for pay, but you would not know this unless the man or woman told you. Why? Because there is someone's private life, and public life. If someone does prostitution or other types of selling sex on the side they generally do not openly talk about this, even in countries where it is fully legal, decriminalised, or like where I am from where it is completely legally tolerated/decriminalised but only in certain red light districts, brothels or spas offering body work or massage, strip clubs, etc.

Sex work/prostitution is inherently dangerous and always will be. In countries where prostitution is fully legal the prostitutes have it the worst as they can be easily trafficked in or out of this country, forced into sexual slavery, and all of the €£$ they earn they do not get to keep most of it as most goes to the government, a pimp, brothel/strip club owner, the police/security, etc.

The obsession with legitimizing this profession among upper middle class, high class, 3rd-5th wave feminist, and women's studies academics and supposed women's health orgs, and LGB/LGBT health orgs is not good.

Anyway, I’m just curious what you think makes a woman become a dominatrix.
Various things, I've known a few.
One was raped as a Teenager & it sent her a little loopy & she decided to take up that "job" as a way to get revenge & get back some form of Control.
Another I knew was just into that stuff, she liked to hurt people.

How long is a piece of string?........
;)

I just looked over your posts going back to the 12th March & I can't see it, link this thread for me please.

Sorry I don’t have time to really respond on here right now but that’s the post I’m referring to

Nah. This details what happened.

Not meaning to diminish your experience, sorry you felt bad afterwards

Imo it's really no different than dudes who like to exert dominance in the bedroom. It feels good to be in control, especially sexually. And some people are the opposite. They would prefer to be under someone else's controls. Some weird fight or flight thing and they get off on it.

Women being bossy and mean can be hot sometimes, most women can't seem to pull it off though, comes across as "forced" and inauthentic a lot of times. As a man you have an advantage in role playing this kind of scenario just because of your physicality, as in most cases men are larger than their female partner and that lends some credibility to their dominant role I think

I had sex with a fat girl once (not like a just a few extra pounds or thick or curvy or anything like that, I'm talking legit "fat" lol) and that's one of the reasons I knew for sure that I'm not attracted to fat people lol. She was bigger than me, how was I supposed to dominate/manhandle her in bed? :ROFLMAO::unsure:

Yeah I can't do women that are pushovers. My first wife was like that. It feels like we aren't equals. Nothing gets me off like a girl that can call me out on my bullshit at the drop of a hat. Of course this pisses me off but that's the price we pay.