• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What limits a person from smoking cannabis but beyond a certain point?

Wotapussy#

i smoke 2 ounces a day and Ill just do myself a strong cup of coffe with 5 cans of coke and usually about 5 packs of biscuits then i order 3 large dominos pizza tex bbq to eat to myself then I smoke about a half ounce through the night with coffe and energy drinks
my hero!

When we were younger we would sit in a circle and pack and smoke and pass it on until someone fell over or put their lips to the glowing red cone and tried to light the mouth piece

I did something like this with a friend in his car before a university lecture once. I had trouble walking to class, and it made a very interesting class and gave me a sort of psychedelic experience but at the time I would keep my tolerance low since between classes and work I usually didn't have time to smoke all that often.

If you smoke or use cannabis regularly you'll eventually get a tolerance and realize that after a certain point even if you do smoke more you're not going to get high again, or have a stronger high.

If you smoke pure or Indica dominant strains it could be because of the way those strains make it so you don't always want to move unless you have to. Or as other people said, eventually you just get tired and want to sleep or rest.

Pretty much this.

I mean obviously you can only get as high/stoned as what you're smoking will get you. Though after a while of even smoking potent wax, you'd build a tolerance to the point that you'd hit the ceiling effect.

When I used to smoke. After 8yrs of daily toking, I'd always hit a certain point where it wouldn't matter how much I smoked after that point, I wouldn't feel any more high/stoned.

If you haven't got a tolerance though, usually with indicas, you'll end up falling asleep. Sativas, you have the possibility of bugging out and getting panicky.

I started weed two years ago for sleep and anxiety. While I never had scary experiences I did experience apathy, loss of motivation, creativity and inability to enjoy reading. I recently underwent successful treatment for anxiety and depression, and got on a sleep aid that works, so I'm off weed. Im bipolar

I started weed two years ago for sleep and anxiety. While I never had scary experiences I did experience apathy, loss of motivation, creativity and inability to enjoy reading. I recently underwent successful treatment for anxiety and depression, and got on a sleep aid that works, so I'm off weed. Im bipolar

That sucks.

I got issues too. I'm pretty much just fucked in the head.

Nice to meet ya.

I just smoke to get high & relax, so there's absolutely no point in smoking too excessively (if I'm in a social situation where that's happening I still will - but no fucking way I'm wasting my stash smoking enough weed to keep me stoned for 3 days, in less than 3 hours, the way a lot of stoners do)...once I'm good & ripped I don't even really want to smoke more anyways, it almost becomes like a chore.

Besides, when I want to explore my mind/reality & sort some things out, I use psychedelics, when I'm doing a hedonistic "binge" type thing, I use stimulants, with those drugs there's actually a purpose to excessive use (psychedelics especially, I trip to enter my own reality, low/moderate dosing doesn't cut it), with weed there's really no purpose in using too excessively, especially considering how "foggy" my head gets when I overdo cannabis. I guess I'm kinda the opposite of a lot of stoners in that I can devour psychedelics like a madman, yet always hold myself together...but if I overdo the green, I'm basically non-functional for a few hours.