• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What limits a person from smoking cannabis but beyond a certain point?

Snarky91

Bluelighter
The question is in the title folks. Like if you try to smoke loud (potent ganja) continuously non-stop, what would be the most likely cause why you'd stop... for me personally, I feel like you can feel yourself getting high within three minutes and so by then the anxiety/heart rate kicks in and controls the level I smoke but sometimes I feel like it's the lungs that say we're getting overloaded. So what usually would stop you if you've ever tried smoking as long as you could to get super blazed.

common sense?

IME you actually don't get any higher after a certain point.
When i'm at the beach with the homies i usually smoke non stop till i run out, that's 3+ days of smoking joint after joint after joint and I enjoy it, I end up getting really tired after a while but it's all part of the experience. I wouldn't normally do that because it is kind of a waste of weed, only on special occasions.

Last edited:
^^I'd probably fall asleep after like 4 hours of constant smoking.

3 days....

I feel like I'd achieve some kind of record given 3 days and unlimited tree.

^ Haha yeah after a few hours you turn into a zombie for sure, but then your homie passes you another joint and you can't really think if it's a good idea or not so you just hit it.

If you smoke or use cannabis regularly you'll eventually get a tolerance and realize that after a certain point even if you do smoke more you're not going to get high again, or have a stronger high.

If you smoke pure or Indica dominant strains it could be because of the way those strains make it so you don't always want to move unless you have to. Or as other people said, eventually you just get tired and want to sleep or rest.

When we were younger we would sit in a circle and pack and smoke and pass it on until someone fell over or put their lips to the glowing red cone and tried to light the mouth piece

same as any drug. eventually it will either take up so much time, focus, and energy that everything else in your life falls apart or you reach a point of financial limitations where you are choosing between buying more weed, paying rent, or eating only top ramen for the rest of the month.... those types of things.

and then there are some that are able to limit their use through will power and habit, financially they could probably smoke more but some choose to only smoke a little bit, so in reality the only thing limiting some people's smoking is person will power. I have a few friends that gave it up for job opportunities and from a financial and health stand point wisely so. emotional state of mind and environment for me have a lot to do with the amount that I smoke IME

Last edited:
Unconsciousness.

Wotapussy#

i smoke 2 ounces a day and Ill just do myself a strong cup of coffe with 5 cans of coke and usually about 5 packs of biscuits then i order 3 large dominos pizza tex bbq to eat to myself then I smoke about a half ounce through the night with coffe and energy drinks

My guess would be from tiredness, or depending on the individual, from the psychotomimetic effects. Anxiety attacks can occur in some people if they smoke tons. I've found that if I consume CBD (cannabidiol) before smoking, I can smoke an unlimited amount without getting too blazed.

Part of what makes cannabis so safe is that once your receptors are saturated, that's kinda it. Diminishing returns, and wanting to conserve my cannabis supply usually stop me at a certain point.

Wotapussy#

i smoke 2 ounces a day and Ill just do myself a strong cup of coffe with 5 cans of coke and usually about 5 packs of biscuits then i order 3 large dominos pizza tex bbq to eat to myself then I smoke about a half ounce through the night with coffe and energy drinks

What a lying twat.

Go fantasize with other people, mang. Nobody here's into your bullshit.

Bullshit ? U know they did a study and it showed tht ppl who accuse others of something usually do I lt themselves ur just jelous because you couldn't handle/afford that much bud in ur 1 bed room crack den

If this is a big concern, then you're fucking around and fucking your time, learn how to do something and go back to smoking weed when you're totally sick of it.

nope why? I think the crack us making you hallucinate again

Because I asked you a question?

That's.... faulty reasoning at best.

Also, you shouldn't lie. Be proud of who you are-- own it. Don't run away from it.