• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What kind of Oxy pills are smoked usually?

Opi_Kid_Rock

Bluelighter
Are only the Green Oxy 80s the ones that are most commonly smoked off foil? Because my question is, do the Footballs and V10s not burn properly or are too powdery and one is just destroying the pill without any effect?

Why not just eat them so you can't waste it and get a longer high I hardly ever see 30/500s unless I got a box full

Why not just eat them so you can't waste it and get a longer high I hardly ever see 30/500s unless I got a box full
Yeah, I was wondering because I was watching Youtube and these people's method of choice was smoking off foil. And I was thinking what is the Bioavailability of this method and does the pill have to be moist or what? Why does this liquid come off of it in the youtube video and the pill slides all around on the foil and stuff. What's going on here -the chemical process that is. How good is it smoked compared to crushed-and-snorted say a green oxy 80? Anyone?

Yeah, I was wondering because I was watching Youtube and these people's method of choice was smoking off foil. And I was thinking what is the Bioavailability of this method and does the pill have to be moist or what? Why doees this liquid come off of it in the youtube video and the pill all sliding around on the foil and stuff. What's going on here the process that is. How good is it smoked compared to crushed and snorted say a green oxy 80? Anyone?
All I know, is if you wanna get the most out of them take them orally or give them to someone who will wasting drugs unnecessarily is a sin

The bioavailability of smoking oxy is terrible compared to any other method. Oral bio of Oxy is 87% however I always liked snorting them even though it’s less than that.

My friends would usually smoke the 30 mg blues on foil, seemed to work decently. Never tried it though couldn’t be bothered they were up my nose before my friend could even “chase the dragon”

The bioavailability of smoking oxy is terrible compared to any other method. Oral bio of Oxy is 87% however I always liked snorting them even though it’s less than that.

My friends would usually smoke the 30 mg blues on foil, seemed to work decently. Never tried it though couldn’t be bothered they were up my nose before my friend could even “chase the dragon”

Thank you Pete and OpKiller,

Thank you for not allowing me to potentially commit the sin of wasting valuables in the future. Oh and staying safe at the same time of course. Thanks for the BA info too; I appreciate it.

smoking oxies is the worst form of ingestion since the bioavailability is so poor, i'd rather eat them.

I believe killer is correct, in this day and age only your ir Oxys can be smoked (roxys, blues, etc: idk the imprints, never really been an oxy user).

OxyContins absolutely will not burn right to smoke as far as I know.

Regardless, don’t smoke Oxys unless you have money to burn. People typically do it for the ritual of it, the taste.

Yeah the onset is good but you’re wasting half of not more of your pill: it just doesn’t make sense.

The theory behind why oxywould not be highly abusable was that eating them is the most effective roa, and, therefore, people wouldn’t take them any other way.

just eat them, or throw them away ( that's about the same as smoking them) lol
I have not seen OC 80s in such a long time, You can swnd them to me :p:)

Sorry to bother you all. Did a forum search and an internet search and I could not quickly find an answer to: What is the bioavailability of Oxycontin(branded) V10 (10mg) immediate release snorted the way I like to do em' versus swallowed orally? I like the rush I feel from snorting the Oxycontin branded IRs just saying.

Smoking oxys is such a ridiculous waste, I don't get that at all. Eating them is definitely the best way, it's the highest BA other than injecting, almost 100%, and it lasts the longest too. I have no idea why people would smoke them, or snort them for that matter. They're so expensive.

I'm not sure exactly the snorting BA but I know it's lower than eating them.

Not helpful input but why bother with this method? Snorting or taking it sublingually would do just as good without wasting it if you fuck up the process. I'd stick with oral for HR

If ya that desperate to smoke something, gobble ya tablets and get some nice mellow hash. Far less wasteful. Let's not let our oxy escape into the ether and get the shit in our bloodstreams, for the love of God people!

I’ve heard ba to be around 70%. I personally believe it’s higher and about us same as oral. Based on experience with oxy through both roa’s

Also, can someone explain to me how it would be physically possible to get a higher bioavailability orally than snorting?

I’ve heard ba to be around 70%. I personally believe it’s higher and about us same as oral. Based on experience with oxy through both roa’s

Also, can someone explain to me how it would be physically possible to get a higher bioavailability orally than snorting?

Regarding your question, does it have to do with Grapefruit juice combined? I'm a nobody in the knowledge experience department. Just putting it out there.

oxy is wasted by IV, smoking or snorting. the only viable method to get the most out of it as it has absolute no rush when IV'ed is taking it by the oral route.

I have not seen OC 80s in such a long time, You can swnd them to me

they still exist in europe, the old formula. I've ecountered the Oxycontin brand, the Sandoz oxy 80s and the Oxidolor brand. They are all 80 greens with ER formulation but the old one, not the abuse proof type, I still got some sandoz ones left as they stopped importing oxycontin in romania so only other brands are available but they are the same shit, I've parachuted, snorted, injected pretty much every type of oxy that exists in europe and only the oral route is viable to get the most out of it regarding the duration and the strength of the euphoria, other ROAs just provide a quicker onset but this doesn't mean that they get you more high.