• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous What kind of drugs are going to appear in the future?

LSDMDMA&8323137 said:
Generally a really bad Idea+
MDMA+LSD+AMPHETAMINE
the tweak of an amphetamine high, the mong of a bad MDMA high and the delirium of delireints..like Russian Roulette and all that.

Fixxorred ;)

But if the problems of making those drugs actually play nice together in a less hit and miss (with the emphasis on miss) way I'd be more than interested.

How would you say 3-meo-pcp compares to 4-meo-pcp?

I wouldn't cos I couldn't as I've not sampled 4-MeO-PCP. To be honest it (the latter) doesn't interest me that much after reading all the reports on it. 3-MeO-PCP is around the same potency as Big Bad Daddy PCP - single digit mg pretty much, double digit if you don't mind the possibility of rubber walls for week or two - but aside from relative weakness it just doesn't sound very interesting. Kinda like a novelty version of watered down PCP that's pretty cheap and legal but offers little beyond that. 3-MeO-PCP is an entirely different beast and one that seems a far more fruitful avenue to be going down to me. 3-MeO-PCE sounds kinda sexy too but not sampled it myself and is possibly even harder to track down than its PCP cousin. All good/bad things...

Substance D

"I saw death rise from the ground in a single blue flower."

This reminds me I have to read more of Philip K. Dick's books.

On topic:
What about MBDB (Eden)? from the description it looks like light E you could do every day , as long as it doesn't build crazy tolerance that is.

Catnip, someone will find a way to extract it and make us see and feel EXACTLY how cats do when they do it :D
haha
But what I would love instead of new drugs, is fix the old ones, someone remakes all them, but makes them ALL have 0 negative effects. Kind of like LSD :D But with everything :)
Edit: Oh and another one, I would love something like LSD, but instead of it (possibly) causing anxiety, fear, depression w/e, make you feel completely peaceful and no matter what you would have a good trip :)

Last edited:
what's the fun in that? we already have drugs that make one feel peaceful and euphoric 100% of the time; they're called opiates and are highly addictive. the beauty of psychedelics is they allow you to feel the entire spectrum of human emotion (yes, including sheer terror and disgust along with awe and amazement) and prevent you from hiding from the true light of universal love :)

what's the fun in that? we already have drugs that make one feel peaceful and euphoric 100% of the time; they're called opiates and are highly addictive. the beauty of psychedelics is they allow you to feel the entire spectrum of human emotion (yes, including sheer terror and disgust along with awe and amazement) and prevent you from hiding from the true light of universal love :)

+1

they wouldnt be psychedelics without the negatives. psychedelic trips are like mini lives experienced in the frame of hours

Last edited:
Man thats so true. By saying psychedelic trips are like mini lives. Well hardcore trips. high dose on mushrooms for me makes me feel like I have been reborn with zero karma. Like my emotions have reset.

DOx series, specifically DOM ^

I just see there being more analogues in the future.

I was thinking about this as well. The DOx psychedelic amphetamines seem to have a very "futuristic" nature about them. I would really love to get around to trying one.

Seems like you could work with the base model of these compounds and get something very interesting going.

I also remember reading someones post in the MDAI thread stating that they believed that drugs like MDAI were the future. By this the poster meant that MDAI is one of few drugs that almost explicitly acts on one neurotransmitter (Serotonin). The poster proposed that drugs following this model, but acting explicitly on different neurotransmitters would allow for the user to "create their own high" based on what compounds and dosages they chose.

I think it'd be really interesting to write up an article on Future-Pharmacology. PM me if anybody is interested in collaborating. I'm sure Fast and Bulbous would be a great source of info.

+1

they wouldnt be psychedelics without the negatives. psychedelic trips are like mini lives exerienced in the frame of hours

Well the reason I want that is because of my girl, friends, and the public, if Hallucinogens didn't cause the NEGATIVE effects, then people would enjoy them more, me i LOVE having good and bad trips, let's me learn/realize a lot about myself.

Catnip, someone will find a way to extract it and make us see and feel EXACTLY how cats do when they do it :D
You can already smoke catnip, my good sir. It's rather mild, but intoxicating.
Edit: Oh and another one, I would love something like LSD, but instead of it (possibly) causing anxiety, fear, depression w/e, make you feel completely peaceful and no matter what you would have a good trip :)

Eth-lad.

You can already smoke catnip, my good sir. It's rather mild, but intoxicating.

Eth-lad.

No i know you can, i'm talking about the EXACT feeling cats do, I mean look at how cats react when they sniff catnip, I want to know what they feel.

I want a new drug
One that won't make me sick
One that won' make me crash my car
Or make me feel three feet thick

I want a new drug
One that won't hurt my head
One that won't make my mouth too dry
Or make my eyes too red

One that won't make me nervous
Wondering what to do
One that makes me feel like I feel when I'm with you
When I'm alone with you

I want a new drug
One that won't spill
One that don't cost too much
Or come in a pill

I want a new drug
One that won't go away
One that won't keep me up all night
One that won't make me sleep all day

Wondering what to do
When I'm alone with you
I'm alone with you baby

I want a new drug
One that does what it should
One that won't make me feel too bad
One that won't make me feel too good

I want a new drug
One with no doubt
One that won't make me talk too much
Or make my face break out

Wondering what to do
When I'm alone with you

2C's are as much like that as you can get IMO.