• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous What kind of drugs are going to appear in the future?

Visionary_Kpsycho

Bluelighter
In the future what do you think drugs will be like?

do you think that theres going to be more abusive drugs worse then methamphetamine. Mabey new psychedelic drugs? What do you guys think?

ive always had a feeling that pills are going to take over the drug world...nothing new...but just everything available in pill form...ready to take...

~GH~

I think pharma would try to avoid developing new drugs that have a high potential for abuse. So maybe the best drugs are already here??

i also think pills are going to take over the drug-world
even smokeing weed i think they have a pill for that now
but i'd rather smoke it !:D

the future of drugs will probaly all be synthetic chemicals like 2C - B , unless some one discovers some bad ass plant in the rainforest.

I think designer drugs will stay as they are. I mean they have been around for 10 years now.

nevets said:
the future of drugs will probaly all be synthetic chemicals like 2C - B , unless some one discovers some bad ass plant in the rainforest.
i kinda agree with that, i think there r gunna be more anologs than anything else. i new plant would be so sick though =)

could they do this??

While in a pals house we had a convo like this while deeply stoned
Some one came up with the idea that if you want to know how to do something, say like::

build a new kitchen, there would be a drug you could buy that would give you the know how straight away, weird convo..
As for the drugs to day, i cant see how they can get worse, i reckon the e is here to stay, and cant think of whats going to come along side it, Were 10 years behind America, so what America is up to at the minute, 10 years later it will hit us.. So whats you at America, but the net as opened the world up a lot more, so maybe were only 5 years behind;) ;) :( =D :D ;) hmmm

That's actually scary, if they'd start making drugs that could program information straight into your brain, imagine street dealers exploiting the idea.. that'd be literally addictive from the first dose!