• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What kind of addict am I?

You keep writing Novellas rationalizing your drug use as not that of an addict. You can't turn a pickle back into a cucumber. You have my sympathy and I wish you good luck.

I'm pointing out to this person that they may not be an addict. I'm not a drug addict. No one who knows me thinks I am since I always just stop whenever. I'm actually stopping this week since I'm moving in next week.

I'll do something else in its place, some other unhealthy coping mechanism undoubtedly either self harm or restricted eating, but I won't use again once I've moved. I do now because my budget allows it. When it doesn't, I won't.

I'm sorry that you don't have the same experience but you don't have to keep telling me I'm actually an addict, it's really pretty rude to push a label on to people when they don't find it useful. I stopped identifying as one years ago and it helped me heaps. If you want to, that's fine. Not me, and I'd appreciate it greatly if you stopped implying that I'm 'normalising' my use. It isn't normalised, I view it as negative, I just don't have an addiction or a dependence.

I'm pointing out to this person that they may not be an addict. I'm not a drug addict. No one who knows me thinks I am since I always just stop whenever. I'm actually stopping this week since I'm moving in next week.

I'll do something else in its place, some other unhealthy coping mechanism undoubtedly either self harm or restricted eating, but I won't use again once I've moved. I do now because my budget allows it. When it doesn't, I won't.

I'm sorry that you don't have the same experience but you don't have to keep telling me I'm actually an addict, it's really pretty rude to push a label on to people when they don't find it useful. I stopped identifying as one years ago and it helped me heaps. If you want to, that's fine. Not me, and I'd appreciate it greatly if you stopped implying that I'm 'normalising' my use. It isn't normalised, I view it as negative, I just don't have an addiction or a dependence.
Ok your not a addict just a casual user ask any of your friends

I don't want to be mean to this guy because he has some very serious problems. On the other hand straight talk would help him. Unfortunately, he does not want help. Selling your ass for IV drugs....that is the ultimate sign of addiction. And threatening to "end" people who disagree with him is a close second.

I don't want to be mean to this guy because he has some very serious problems. On the other hand straight talk would help him. Unfortunately, he does not want help. Selling your ass for IV drugs....that is the ultimate sign of addiction. And threatening to "end" people who disagree with him is a close second.
Thats why i said we all ex-addicts or current like me he needs straight talk not the answers he want to hear mean is good sometimes i had to tame my post so not to sound mean . Good or bad i take it when people straight talk me no matter how much it hurts my ego. Getting bummed so you can buy drugs yes you are an addict

Thats why i said we all ex-addicts or current like me he needs straight talk not the answers he want to hear mean is good sometimes i had to tame my post so not to sound mean . Good or bad i take it when people straight talk me no matter how much it hurts my ego. Getting bummed so you can buy drugs yes you are an addict
As the Greeks said, know thyself. I have never been addicted to opioids, but I was to meth and alcohol 30 years ago. As explained in my other posts, I have been bodybuilding and training in martial arts for 46 and 17 years respectively, and I live with a great deal of pain. I use Kratom....which I did not think was addictive until I came to this forum. I use it in moderation 2 days on, one day off. I trained today (3rd day in a row) and am in a hurt locker, but have to stay away from Kratom as I used it the last 2 days.

Since I have been clean of alcohol and hard drugs for 30 years, does that mean I am no longer an addict? I don't know, but I sure as heck am going to move forward extremely carefully. If someone on this forum called me an addict I would most certainly think long and hard about what they said. I would not write a long essay rebutting them, that would be proof that they were correct.

As the Greeks said, know thyself. I have never been addicted to opioids, but I was to meth and alcohol 30 years ago. As explained in my other posts, I have been bodybuilding and training in martial arts for 46 and 17 years respectively, and I live with a great deal of pain. I use Kratom....which I did not think was addictive until I came to this forum. I use it in moderation 2 days on, one day off. I trained today (3rd day in a row) and am in a hurt locker, but have to stay away from Kratom as I used it the last 2 days.

Since I have been clean of alcohol and hard drugs for 30 years, does that mean I am no longer an addict? I don't know, but I sure as heck am going to move forward extremely carefully. If someone on this forum called me an addict I would most certainly think long and hard about what they said. I would not write a long essay rebutting them, that would be proof that they were correct.
My brother i started on crank in april 7 1991 my 15th birthday and stopped at 25 had to move to UK because i drove a truck and i had full 80 000 pound load and i fell asleep in sacramento after days awake the dummy dots woke me up came to the UK no crank available became a coke head then a heroin addict 31 years of this shiot all i thank god for is i was a functioning addict . I will always be a addict when clwean i could not even drink which not my drug of choice but that first pint will make me get coke and the coke will make me want a downer which is heroin so a ripple effect. I would be careful with 2 on 1 off dont think 1 day is enough to get the kratom is out your system so you always got it in you leading to addiction . I do pods which a long acting opium even 1 on 4 off not enough time for addiction to hit whereas heroin 1 on 4 of you good but once you been addicted on a drug you have brain memory and addiction come quick. Be careful my brother that is all i can say.

I used to go gym 5 days a week for nearly 20- years 10 of those years doing roid cycle and post cycle therapy loved the gym but a car accident left my ribs broken and back muscles fucked so now just run and baf work with gentle free weights.

The honest opinion you probably are an addict once one you always one. I dont mean that in a bad way but addiction there even in recovery could you do some crank and it not send you back down the road to that and drink . I honestly hate the time i tried heroin a downer as a way to get out of thew 4 day mission i thought i found the golden ticket dfo all the coke you want come home smoke some brown while your pals either wanking try to fuck their partners or moaning on whats app they cant sleep i be in the land of nod and fresh the next day the first rattle scares you because you know now im fuxked . I took so much happiness knowing I'm gonna go home and do some brown. To people starting out dont do downers like booze heroin benzos they mostly physically addictive if you think the mental torture of crank bad a physical addiction makes you a slave you need the fucking thing to be able to get out of bed youngsters stay away like layne staley sang

And my drug and alcohol treatment team, they also don't think I'm an addict. Nor do my self identifying addict in recovery mentors.

But yeah this is just me saying it.

people who can abuse drugs and then never become an addict exist, it's not all that uncommon

I just think it's a foreign concept on a forum like this, as most of those people probably wouldn't post on or visit this website very often

And my drug and alcohol treatment team, they also don't think I'm an addict. Nor do my self identifying addict in recovery mentors.

But yeah this is just me saying it.
Bruv how long constantly did you do heroin and what did you do for your drug I'm not judging but i could not find it but one response said you were selling yourself for the drug is that true

Also, i don't look like an addict I got two booming businesses 2 houses paid off kids college funds sorted 4 kids and enough to pay for my 3 daughters' wedding and give all 4 a head start on the housing market. Not bad for a son of an immigrant who worked in the foundries but im an addict and a junkie you might not be but all the people i know that abuse drugs i would call addicts

Just chill out a little my brother dont act like a teenager when you don't agree with someone pov i hated at first when i proudly said im only doing heroin on fridays im not using someone pointed out im not clean if I'm using on Fridays hated that comment but i took it and it ended up true . Like someone pointed out you might not be an addict but 90 percent of us here will think what you saying means you are an addict. Addict6 not a dirty word and i also dont do the 12 steps but it helps some and goodluck get clean however they can

Totally off topic: I want a good hit of crack rn.
Im smoking crack right now i got 5 hits wasshe3d up started with a quarter and now only a gram in and i got.8 back on the gram also got some banging brown did some before started on crack and have loads for after. It was a comment i made about a hit of crack that made m,e start i was ok before that

Im smoking crack right now i got 5 hits wasshe3d up started with a quarter and now only a gram in and i got.8 back on the gram also got some banging brown did some before started on crack and have loads for after. It was a comment i made about a hit of crack that made m,e start i was ok before that
Relatable asf hehe

Relatable asf hehe
You must think .8 back that shit with what you can get in peru the country with great food great women cheap get what you want chemist and banging coke . How are you my brother how is your health and pain issues and is the body repairing good

I find heroin a good choice with crack it the tomato ketchup of drugs goes with anything keeps the anxiety down you aint busting to do another hit i can wait 30 mins before taking another hit so it a good hit

You must think .8 back that shit with what you can get in peru the country with great food great women cheap get what you want chemist and banging coke . How are you my brother how is your health and pain issues and is the body repairing good

I find heroin a good choice with crack it the tomato ketchup of drugs goes with anything keeps the anxiety down you aint busting to do another hit i can wait 30 mins before taking another hit so it a good hit
I'm doing alright I guess, taking morphine everyday for pain. The only thing that is annoying....I keep getting these weird dope lucid dreams that are super mega vivid, they get scary sometimes. I wake up tired every morning and for a while feel somewhat confused. Opiates are potent shit.

I'm doing alright I guess, taking morphine everyday for pain. The only thing that is annoying....I keep getting these weird dope lucid dreams that are super mega vivid, they get scary sometimes. I wake up tired every morning and for a while feel somewhat confused. Opiates are potent shit.
You have to handle the pain brother opiates are potent shit you are right i dont normally dream on opiates but i was listening to metalica son my headphones and just nodded for 30 mins and in my nod i was taxi driving metalica to liverpool they were with the producer bob rock and we could not yurn the music down. I stopped the crack smoked some brown nodded and woke up and came on here again

Is the morphine working well for you because you was on it before you got hurt i worry about that .Your waking up tired because the dreams are not letting you get a good nights sleep you need deep rem sleep watch even a few hours of rem make you feel relaxed brother

Last edited:
When I was younger I used to bodyguard a very smart guy who made ice....the purest meth ever. Once I tried that BOOM, never touched coke again. Ice is sooo much cleaner and more euphoriating. It also brought me down faster than anything, ever. It took about 6 weeks to become a full blown addict. Have not touched that stuff in 25 years, it would probably kill me now. 46 years of bodybuilding and 17 of martial arts arts and I live with constant pain. I never turned pro in either endeavor but came pretty close. I use Kratom, but am scared snitless of getting addicted. At first I did not see how Kratom could be addictive, then I came to this forum and read that in fact many have gotten addicted, it is a simple matter of giving the Mu receptors a regular hit. I need shoulder surgery and hip replacement and have other injuries that are even more painful. I am still this massive bodybuilder, but inside all these muscles is a pretty broken down nearly 60 year old body. I currently train 2 on one off, on my off days I can manage the pain. It only hurts when I move, LOL.

Today was my third day training in a row, but since I used Kratom for 2 days straight (10 grams in the evening) I cannot use any today. Some feel even a 2 on 1 off schedule can lead to Kratom addiction. I also have Tramadol, which I actually do not like at all. Nonetheless, from what I have been told on this board, if I take Tramadol today it will stimulate the Mu receptors just like Kratom or a full on opioid. Therefore I am just going to have to deal with he pain today. However, it could be worse, much worse.

I agree, I find meth to be FAR superior to cocaine.

I dont like to think of myself as a junky, since over here junkies are considered to be the scum of the earth, over here doing H or smoking C is considered to be real junky, tho I do both I dont think of myself as a junky in the way those narrowminded dumb fucks that call themselves normal do...

WTF is normal anyway???

Im not normal but I consider that to be a good thing...

Ive gained control over my use, I was able to quit doing carpet duty and Im to a large extent free from cravings...

It took me over 30 yrs to get to this point...

I dont see myself going back to that obsessive compulsive being addicted, that just sucked way too much to ever want to relive that shit again, Hell no.