• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What kind of addict am I?

I dont like to think of myself as a junky, since over here junkies are considered to be the scum of the earth, over here doing H or smoking C is considered to be real junky, tho I do both I dont think of myself as a junky in the way those narrowminded dumb fucks that call themselves normal do...

WTF is normal anyway???

Im not normal but I consider that to be a good thing...

Ive gained control over my use, I was able to quit doing carpet duty and Im to a large extent free from cravings...

It took me over 30 yrs to get to this point...

I dont see myself going back to that obsessive compulsive being addicted, that just sucked way too much to ever want to relive that shit again, Hell no.

You can be a "Funky Drug Scientist" like my brother lol. He really wasn't a junky, just an occasional user.. Still, he died for the Funky Drug Science cause.

Yep just like meee. You're a poly drug user not necessarily an addict as this point , but eventually you find something you love and pour your resources into it.

Pretty normal conversation with many teens, your sad, irritated or boerd, and drugs and alcohol are a fun easy fix. As time goes on though, it can be a problem and limit your potential.

Peace