• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants what is your rush like?

I had this decent sized thing typed out then my page refreshed outta no where lol.

But ive finally come down. I managed to not shoot what we calls backs where im from. which would of been pointless as I do like quarter g shots, it just would have been another shot at infecting my heart. but fuck it was hard. im going to throw the rigs away today. I appreciate you sharing your shit with my shit lol. I do want to know how you knew you were sick 45 ish days before they recommended surgery. Both of my surgeries were emergency and I had like a a few days left until I would of died. so If I

based on my research I guess both of my infections were the fast acting rapid type that doesn't take long to demolish the heart. Then there is the other type of endo that takes its time. Either way id like to know somethings you might of been experiencing

To answer the original question, my rush is like a really hot flush going like a tsunami through my entire body. The heat is always the same, but sometimes accompanied by a wave of euphoria and/or horny excitement if I’ve had a long break.

sometimes it hits as I’m still plunging and sometimes up to a minute after I’ve got it all in. Seems I have fast veins and slow veins.

I had this decent sized thing typed out then my page refreshed outta no where lol.

But ive finally come down. I managed to not shoot what we calls backs where im from. which would of been pointless as I do like quarter g shots, it just would have been another shot at infecting my heart. but fuck it was hard. im going to throw the rigs away today. I appreciate you sharing your shit with my shit lol. I do want to know how you knew you were sick 45 ish days before they recommended surgery. Both of my surgeries were emergency and I had like a a few days left until I would of died. so If I

based on my research I guess both of my infections were the fast acting rapid type that doesn't take long to demolish the heart. Then there is the other type of endo that takes its time. Either way id like to know somethings you might of been experiencing

I’m glad you chose not to shoot, for real. For me, when I first got into the hospital the vegetation was throwing emboli into my lungs (I lost the lower lobe in my right lung because of it). I know the standard procedure is 6 weeks of IV antibiotics first to see if that will prevent surgery, but honestly, I think a lot of times they know the vegetation on the valve will require surgery anyways and they just want us to get healthier and stronger prior to surgery. I was in the STAC (hospital) for 10 days, then the LTAC for 35-ish days for 24 hours of IV antibiotics, before the infectious disease doctor recommended to the surgeon they do the surgery before waiting the full six weeks.

I’m curious, what valve did you have replaced? I believe if it’s the left side of the heart, specifically the mitral valve, that could probably change things in terms of emergency surgery.

I was completely delirious prior to going into the hospital, I had stopped eating and drinking for days, I lost the ability to move my legs and every breathe hurt so bad from the emboli being thrown off the valve.

Surgery #2 and #3 almost became a routine, shoot up, wake up with a 105 degree fever, avoid going to the hospital for weeks as my health would deteriorate and I couldn’t even stand up straight anymore. Medical care becomes worse and worse as the doctors and surgeone want nothing to do with you, then mistakes happen, and then you wake up from surgery and your heart can never beat on it’s own ever again.

Last edited:
I find plugging meth to be equal to shooting it in terms of the rush, whereas I’ll always iv opioids over plugging

Same, I've actually wrote about my IV ketamine experience on here before after my first surgery. The trip was insane and I couldn't believe how there was no pain, as soon as they took me off the ketamine it was a semi truck smashing into my chest at 100 mph every breath, every second.

I got not drugs the entire time prior, including the initial period when I had MRSA blood infection and was in septic shock, but...

Same, I was 45-ish days clean into IV antibiotics and when they recommended surgery I didn't even think twice, I just wanted the opioids after the surgery, it was the only thing I could think about.

Trust me, I understand you completely. You're not alone in this, please know that. By my third open heart surgery I was shooting up into my PICC line, it gets so much worse, I can't even put into words. Unbelievably, much, much worse. The support of a community that understands you, accepts you and doesn't judge you can save your life. It did for me, and if I can do it, I truly believe anyone has the power within to do it too.
I was super stoked for the post operative opioids after my surgeries on my wrist.. it’s funny how easy it is to ignore the fact that people die during surgeries when you have the prospect of large amounts of rx dope afterwards