• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants what is your rush like?

bentdiamonds

Greenlighter
ive had two open heart surgeries . one just being last year. I recently got handed a bag of dope. and a bag of rigs. and I started doing my thing. and now im not feeling the effects as much. and every shot it feels like my eyes start to close, and i get light headed. the meth rush is nothing like a crack rush. the meth is almost not worth it. but is it because of my mind and body. or do other people feel the same type of effect (almost like your falling out). and would booty bumping be better.

ive had two open heart surgeries . one just being last year. I recently got handed a bag of dope. and a bag of rigs. and I started doing my thing. and now im not feeling the effects as much. and every shot it feels like my eyes start to close, and i get light headed. the meth rush is nothing like a crack rush. the meth is almost not worth it. but is it because of my mind and body. or do other people feel the same type of effect (almost like your falling out). and would booty bumping be better.

Don't IV drugs after heart surgery, @Deru can elaborate on this subject unfortunately.

If you are going to use these substances use other means.

It could be that the drugs are just different in quality than what you are used to. It also seems like drugs get less pleasurable as we age.

I know I shouldn't but I don't have self control and I was literally given 1g and then some. and handed a bag of rigs. and I have no self control. but that's why ive been looking into doing the booty bump.

I have never shot up, but the way it was explained to me is if you shoot up too much, it does make you tired like, eyes closing, almost turn red. But dont quote me on that because I've never experienced it myself.

I can tell you from experience that booty bumping is great. Its suppose to be the closest thing to shooting up. This is more of an uncommon ROA, due to the stigma associated with putting drugs into the rectum. Meth will have a easy onset with a high peak, and long coast. The bio-availability of suppository meth use is 99%.

It's always been hit or miss with me though and my experiences. I either feel it great and intense or I feel nothing at all whatsoever. I think it all has to do with the amount you use.

I hate to hear that you are using meth after having two open heart surgeries. I'm sure you know what meth does to your heart and body so I'm not going to give you a lecture. Just be careful man, remember you only get one heart and you only live once. Meth just is not worth it. Especially if you aren't feeling your high anymore. Why risk it?

I have never shot up, but the way it was explained to me is if you shoot up too much, it does make you tired like, eyes closing, almost turn red. But dont quote me on that because I've never experienced it myself.

I can tell you from experience that booty bumping is great. Its suppose to be the closest thing to shooting up. This is more of an uncommon ROA, due to the stigma associated with putting drugs into the rectum. Meth will have a easy onset with a high peak, and long coast. The bio-availability of suppository meth use is 99%.

It's always been hit or miss with me though and my experiences. I either feel it great and intense or I feel nothing at all whatsoever. I think it all has to do with the amount you use.

I hate to hear that you are using meth after having two open heart surgeries. I'm sure you know what meth does to your heart and body so I'm not going to give you a lecture. Just be careful man, remember you only get one heart and you only live once. Meth just is not worth it. Especially if you aren't feeling your high anymore. Why risk it?
I get high enough ski smoking. Never shot

yea ive already gotten rid of the bag of rigs I did keep a few to use tonight and today. but I'm going to take the needle pat off and use it to try the booty thing.

ive had two open heart surgeries

What specifically were your surgeries for?

Assuming the quality of the drug is good, what you're describing sounds like the tell tale sign of your heart unable to properly react and pump under high loads and your blood oxygen saturation decreases leading to feeling tired and lightheaded, it used to happen to me all the time from cocaine as well.

What's even more concerning is if you have an artificial valve, especially on the right side of the heart, as they can become reinfected almost immediately.

Each surgery gets more and more riskier, my third open heart surgery destroyed me when they cut my SA node and caused complete heart block of my heart's electrical system.

Please be careful and take care of the heart you have now, we only get one, and once it can't function anymore is when we really find out the true meaning of misery, pain and torture.

so you've had three? its so fucked up how I know everything that youre saying as its been explained to me. and I coded 3 times during the last one so im afraid if I had to get one more my body wouldn't pull through. but being a fucked up individual like myself and many others. I cant just throw the rig out. I have one more and hopefully that's not the one that does it to me. where did you have your third surgery? my second was at the university of VA.
What specifically were your surgeries for?

Assuming the quality of the drug is good, what you're describing sounds like the tell tale sign of your heart unable to properly react and pump under high loads and your blood oxygen saturation decreases leading to feeling tired and lightheaded, it used to happen to me all the time from cocaine as well.

What's even more concerning is if you have an artificial valve, especially on the right side of the heart, as they can become reinfected almost immediately.

Each surgery gets more and more riskier, my third open heart surgery destroyed me when they cut my SA node and caused complete heart block of my heart's electrical system.

Please be careful and take care of the heart you have now, we only get one, and once it can't function anymore is when we really find out the true meaning of misery, pain and torture.

I had endocarditis twice. what were yours for? also who did our third one. just incase. my fist surgeon told me he wouldn't even work on me a second time. im not sure if my second surgeon would or not.

I had endocarditis twice. what were yours for? also who did our third one. just incase. my fist surgeon told me he wouldn't even work on me a second time. im not sure if my second surgeon would or not.
Endocarditis three times of the tricuspid valve. Advocate Aurora Health does heart surgeries for 3+. If it were to ever come to it, don't allow them to cut the valve out and leave you with no valve, which some surgeons will do at that point. Advocate for yourself to the max and find a new surgeon if necessary. I would imagine the Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic have an excellent team of cardiovascular surgeons as well.

I cant just throw the rig out. I have one more and hopefully that's not the one that does it to me

I fully understand where you're coming from more than you can know. It's possible, though, I promise you and worth every second of the pain to get there.

Hearing you guys talk so openly about going through multiple heart surgeries at (I'm assuming) such relatively young ages while weighing the risks v reward of continuing to use hard drugs is madness lol. You obviously want to live enough to go under the knife, so what gives?

Hearing you guys talk so openly about going through multiple heart surgeries at (I'm assuming) such relatively young ages while weighing the risks v reward of continuing to use hard drugs is madness lol

Just because someone has heart surgery doesn't instantly change the wiring of the brain, and there are no services (at least not during the period of time this happened to me) for addiction while you sit in the hospital for 6 weeks of IV antibiotics and then the open heart surgery and recovery afterwards, and then released back out into the community with no tools. After the first heart surgery it's easy to recover (like less than two weeks to back to normal) and it's almost too easy to naively believe there would be no consequences to an additional surgery and makes relapsing more easily justified. Most people don't realize how fast the artificial valve will become reinfected after the first surgery. In perspective and hindsight, you're right, it is absolute insanity. I know during my third surgery they were working on implementing services to help with the addiction aspect as well, as there were so many of us in there, and a lot of them followed similar paths in terms of relapse/reinfection/surgery. It was a truly dark period of my life, that's for sure.

Just because someone has heart surgery doesn't instantly change the wiring of the brain, and there are no services (at least not during the period of time this happened to me) for addiction while you sit in the hospital for 6 weeks of IV antibiotics and then the open heart surgery and recovery afterwards, and then released back out into the community with no tools. After the first heart surgery it's easy to recover (like less than two weeks to back to normal) and it's almost too easy to naively believe there would be no consequences to an additional surgery and makes relapsing more easily justified. Most people don't realize how fast the artificial valve will become reinfected after the first surgery. In perspective and hindsight, you're right, it is absolute insanity. I know during my third surgery they were working on implementing services to help with the addiction aspect as well, as there were so many of us in there, and a lot of them
the insanity aspect is what fucks me up. I was clean for 8 months prior to fucking up this time. and even though I know what the consequences could be. I still dance with the devil. Its so fucked up. because like boofy the bitch "I'm to worried about fucking up, that's why i keep fucking up". unfortunately that's the battle I fight everyday. I have had a relationship with drugs since 15 the needle started at 20. 10 years on and off of heavy hard drugs. the longest relationship ive ever had. and its honestly hard as fuck to just STOP.

This time I was given a cadavers valve. 12 hour surgery turned into 18. I coded 3 times, had to have an emergency triple bypass, and was in a coma for 6 days. when I woke up they had me on ketamine (which I didn't know) and was in a trip. But it was so vivid that I though I had been moved to vegas and the bottom part of the hospital was built by other people who were still alive. but they were twisted and shape to be part of the building. to this day I think some of it was actual hell.

My disease is soo bad that I was cocky and hype to get put under. And all the drugs you get prior and after surgery. the thought of passing away was non existent. I had been in such a dark place prior to that. after coming to and learning all the events that had took place it hit me hard. and for a long time after the surgery I stayed on the right path messed up for a little just 4 months home from the hospital. managed not to go through the same thing. went another 8 months and now im back at it. I have one shot left and I keep telling myself to do it another way but in the back of my mind I know whats going to happen. ive never used a forum like this and I like getting it off my chest and out there.

Last edited:
when I woke up they had me on ketamine (which I didn't know)

Same, I've actually wrote about my IV ketamine experience on here before after my first surgery. The trip was insane and I couldn't believe how there was no pain, as soon as they took me off the ketamine it was a semi truck smashing into my chest at 100 mph every breath, every second.

My disease is soo bad that I was cocky and hype to get put under. And all the drugs you get prior and after surgery

I got not drugs the entire time prior, including the initial period when I had MRSA blood infection and was in septic shock, but...

Same, I was 45-ish days clean into IV antibiotics and when they recommended surgery I didn't even think twice, I just wanted the opioids after the surgery, it was the only thing I could think about.

ive never used a forum like this and I like getting it off my chest and out there.

Trust me, I understand you completely. You're not alone in this, please know that. By my third open heart surgery I was shooting up into my PICC line, it gets so much worse, I can't even put into words. Unbelievably, much, much worse. The support of a community that understands you, accepts you and doesn't judge you can save your life. It did for me, and if I can do it, I truly believe anyone has the power within to do it too.