• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite stimulant?

Favorite upper?

• Methamphetamine (crystal, glass)

Votes: 495 25.3%
  • 4-Methylaminorex (ice) -- yes, I know, I'm a freak.

Votes: 72 3.7%
  • Cocaine! or Crack!

Votes: 588 30.1%
  • Amphetamine (adderall, dexedrine, base etc)

Votes: 611 31.3%
  • Methylphenidate (ritalin)

Votes: 112 5.7%
  • RC's (Mephedrone, MDPV etc..)

Votes: 76 3.9%

• Total voters
Provigil would be my answer if it were on the list, but dexedrine instant release is my answer, because its duration isn't too short like coke, but not too long like meth.

I'm surprised mountain dew isn't on the list! :p
I'm also a fan of piracetam.

I would LOOOOVE to try 4-methylaminorex... it sounds lovely *drool* ... it sounds like a good thing to speedball with oxy...
favorite because you got things done on it you mean ?
you cant really get euphoria from modafinil imo

Meth is obviously good, but one that really feels fucking wonderful, I like 4-fluoromethylphenidate. To me, it feels like a shorter acting meth, but has quite some other effects. If you start off with the mindset of getting things done, that's where it goes, but, if you were feeling horny, it just pushes all the right buttons (me and my mrs would do 4-FMPH, then fuck until I was too sore to be able to stand underpants. If we'd had a fair bit, it would get really freaky and twisted, sometimes comically so). Of course, as expected, cannabis just put the icing on the cake!

Those people probably took a high dose or had pre-existing depression to be fair. The most a comedown lasted for me was two weeks and that's when I did about 500mg and I also have depression issues already. 5-HTP helped a lot during this though.

It seems pointless to compare MDMA to straight stims though. I know MDMA is a type of amphetamine but it's still an entirely different drug to straight stims like regular amphetamine or coke. It's apples and oranges.
The thing that makes MDMA comedowns bad, is that some is metabolized to a compound, alphamethyldopamine. It replaces dopamine in nerve cells, but has only a small fraction of the activity. Hence the terrible tuesdays, after a weekend

you got to give that shit up man, it will kill your and rot your mind.
Not necessarily, if I do low-dose, like low-dose meth.

I just did absolutely insane amounts while back because of restlessness and oral fixation. And it was absurdly strong stuff. Waking wide awake from first sip.

Amphetamine Sulphate (not shitty street "speed" that is 5-15% purity).
Coke is ridiculously expensive and lasts such a short time, too. Meth is too much IME.

Meth is obviously good, but one that really feels fucking wonderful, I like 4-fluoromethylphenidate. To me, it feels like a shorter acting meth, but has quite some other effects. If you start off with the mindset of getting things done, that's where it goes, but, if you were feeling horny, it just pushes all the right buttons (me and my mrs would do 4-FMPH, then fuck until I was too sore to be able to stand underpants. If we'd had a fair bit, it would get really freaky and twisted, sometimes comically so). Of course, as expected, cannabis just put the icing on the cake!

Interesting, the general consensus I had gathered from people online is that 4f-MPH is entirely a functional stimulant and is not really recreational. I guess, like all drugs, it really depends on the individual.

Real blow and focalin i.r. are tied for me. 'Candy flipping' on LSD and Molly is my second choice but Wellbutrin Sr and caffeine are the only two I can use daily.

plain stimulants no fun anymore, 3- or 4- substituted is more foregiving. plain dat releaser id say 2-fma or nep or the like. the rest is just too stressful.
I wrote on this thread a year ago,
Nowadays I would say that good NEP it's my favourite stim, for the same reasons you stated,

for herbal stims I would say the same as before, some mix of mucuna, yohimbe low dose / a good white or green kratom.

4,4'-dimethylaminorex was so great. It's on my all time top 3 of drugs (so far). Was much like a low dose of MDMA (did just 25-50mg of the substance at a time), the stimulation so clean and relaxed like I haven't experienced before. The substance lasts for 12h and has just a very brief crash after which I could easily fall asleep. No jaw clenching. And maybe the best, I could dose on and on. Did at least 10 days and there was just a slight subside of strength. No withdrawal to speak of. Higher dosages had a pronounced crash though. But I am very curious about 4-mar ever since, all reviews I've read were positive and sounded quite familiar but I guess 4-mar is more like meth while 4,4'-dmar is more like MDMA. Yet I could never find somebody selling 4-mar.

That's why I selected 4-mar.

Im in HS so its prolly good ive never tried meth, but im perscribed vyvanse for adhd and somtimes i take an extra or too to get fucked. Ive had the oprotunity to try coke but decided not to cause my mom did it in highschool and it didnt do much for her so it prolly wont be worth it for me. Genetics are a bitch.

1-3 DMAA. Duration is not as long as speed, and the first dw times are damn euphoric.

1-3 DMAA.
1,3-Dimethylamylamine? You really prefer it to amphetamine? Know this chem exists and is used in the bodybuilding scene but never tried it yet. Thought it'd be primarily adrenergic like e.g. ephedrine. I liked ephedrine as a teen when I discovered the first legal highs but this was way before I got to know real stimulants.

1,3-Dimethylamylamine? You really prefer it to amphetamine? Know this chem exists and is used in the bodybuilding scene but never tried it yet. Thought it'd be primarily adrenergic like e.g. ephedrine. I liked ephedrine as a teen when I discovered the first legal highs but this was way before I got to know real stimulants.
Back in my raving days, I was taking speed pills, there was probably meth or some other amphetamine in them. What was less fun was staying up for 36+ hours, with paranoia.

After being clean for several years, I started using the Jack3d pre-workout. Early on, I had crazy gym sessions and the stuff was euphoric, but tolerance comes very quickly. The shorter duration was a positive.