• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite stimulant?

Favorite upper?

• Methamphetamine (crystal, glass)

Votes: 495 25.3%
  • 4-Methylaminorex (ice) -- yes, I know, I'm a freak.

Votes: 72 3.7%
  • Cocaine! or Crack!

Votes: 588 30.1%
  • Amphetamine (adderall, dexedrine, base etc)

Votes: 611 31.3%
  • Methylphenidate (ritalin)

Votes: 112 5.7%
  • RC's (Mephedrone, MDPV etc..)

Votes: 76 3.9%

• Total voters
For instance, on page two this poster appears to have a Hezbollah logo as his profile photo. Im guessing he's not around anymore...

It's actually a pretty catchy jingle

Meth is an incredible high but that shit fucks with you hard. Worst comedown of anything ever. I love me some good old fashioned cocaine though! It's literally the one drug that felt EXACTLY like I thought it would before I actually experienced it. Beautiful feeling, after the initial rush has subsided. It also feels quite a bit classier than shooting poop, that's for sure.

I listened to Terrapin Station the first time I did a bunch of coke in one night, and I totally understood everything about the music. How it was written, why, where the style came from, all that stuff just made such perfect sense to me that I fell in love with the album all over again, despite having played it over and over again for a few months up until that point. Coke is something else, the alert-yet-relaxed state that you can achieve with some clean, uncut stuff (and maybe a few friends) is absolutely incredible.

And Kratom isn't up there, idk how well it fits in the stimulant category, but that stuff will make you feel like you had an 8 hour sleep when you really only had 3. Love it as well.
For me kratom and mucuna+caffeine are the best stimulants... I didn't try so many of them, mainly rcs:
4f-mph, 2-fa, 2-fma, mdma, 6-apb, hexen, NEP, 3-mmc, 3/2-fea, 4-fma, a-php, speed... I think I just don't like powerful stimulants. And I hate stimulant comedown/drained feeling and dry mouth..
6-APB and NEP are great for different reasons, but they are not very versatile or functional, while kratom and mucuna, really are.

4-mta sucks. Ive smoked my share of meth, mainly smoking. Sure, it is good, in fact its alot of fun, untill the side-effects begin showing through. The actual process of smoking it is fun too. I had the highest purity. I hate not being able to eat or sleep. I dont take stimulants anymore. I used to smoke meth everyday before work, but i never found it long term addictive. Amphetamine and meth are flawed drugs, but the onset is euphoric.

Damn i posted this in 2003 🤣

you pretty much posted this back in the good ole days when stuff was pure and high quality! lol... Oh the good ole days!

Well it was because I knew the guy making the stuff, an asian dude. He was an o-chem TA at a university and was cooking meth on the side, he also made a few batches of 4-methylaminorex which I had the opportunity to try, very long lasting and ultra smooth, less tweaky than meth (giant doses of n-methylcyclazodone reminds of 4-methylaminorex a fair amount, but with much less euphoria). Note that the 4-MTA I mentioned in that nearly 20 year old post was not referring to 4-methylaminorex but rather to 4-methylthioamphetamine which had been circulating around at that time. That stuff was horrible, very similar to 4-fluoroethamphetamine, a cold serotonin releaser. When I say all this outloud it reminds me just how much random shit I've exposed my brain to over the years 🙃

In any event, given my access to good meth back then I'm glad I didn't get into it more. Fortunately I wasn't that interested in it. Still not a big meth fan. I mean meth is great for a while but it feels like poison. I remember clearly a binge I had with the meth that guy made. I had been smoking it for days, not too long, I think I started on a friday afternoon and smoked it through a weekend. In my effort to try and get some sleep I drank a bunch of alcohol, and i remember shivering under a blanket, soaked in sweat, feeling horrible. I remember thinking, "man fuck this shit, this is a nasty drug".

Good thing my drug of choice was opioids, because if it had been meth I can guarantee you I wouldn't be here commenting on a post I made 20 years ago. Granted alot of us opioid users from back then simply died from overdoses, but the ones who didn't (like myself) have been able to walk away with relatively little damage. Opioids are not neurotoxic at all, perhaps even neuroprotective in some way. Meth on the other hand is a potent neurotoxin, glad I didn't like it much then, and I still don't like it much now. Granted I've probably used a few ounces of meth total in my life, but for a true meth users, this is nothing.

Well it was because I knew the guy making the stuff, an asian dude. He was an o-chem TA at a university and was cooking meth on the side, he also made a few batches of 4-methylaminorex which I had the opportunity to try, very long lasting and ultra smooth, less tweaky than meth (giant doses of n-methylcyclazodone reminds of 4-methylaminorex a fair amount, but with much less euphoria). Note that the 4-MTA I mentioned in that nearly 20 year old post was not referring to 4-methylaminorex but rather to 4-methylthioamphetamine which had been circulating around at that time. That stuff was horrible, very similar to 4-fluoroethamphetamine, a cold serotonin releaser. When I say all this outloud it reminds me just how much random shit I've exposed my brain to over the years 🙃

In any event, given my access to good meth back then I'm glad I didn't get into it more. Fortunately I wasn't that interested in it. Still not a big meth fan. I mean meth is great for a while but it feels like poison. Good thing my drug of choice was opioids, because if it had been meth I can guarantee you I wouldn't be here commenting on a post I made 20 years ago. Granted alot of us opioid users from back then simply died from overdoses, but the ones who didn't (like myself) have been able to walk away with relatively little damage. Opioids are not neurotoxic at all, perhaps even neuroprotective in some way. Meth on the other hand is a potent neurotoxin, glad I didn't like it much then, and I still don't like it much now. Granted I've probably used a few ounces of meth total in my life, but for a true meth users, this is nothing.
I've some how walked away from 20 years of meth (on & off) and opioid & every drug in between.

Pretty sure me being an bigger fan of opioids saved me too. I've come close to dying on meth a few times (rhabdomyolysis).

Came to learn through all that experience that opioids aren't damaging to the body at all really. And apparently most drugs aren't, since I have no brain damage, no organ damage or heart disease. I was given a clean bill of health yesterday & was shocked..... lol

I'm sure once I hit my 40's though, it'll be a different story. Hopefully by then we will have legalized opioids cause I don't wanna have to keep using street meth just to enjoy life. (I refuse to use fentanyl either, plus it's easier to find meth addicts than it is opioid addicts).

I've some how walked away from 20 years of meth (on & off) and opioid & every drug in between.

Pretty sure me being an bigger fan of opioids saved me too. I've come close to dying on meth a few times (rhabdomyolysis).

Came to learn through all that experience that opioids aren't damaging to the body at all really. And apparently most drugs aren't, since I have no brain damage, no organ damage or heart disease. I was given a clean bill of health yesterday & was shocked..... lol

I'm sure once I hit my 40's though, it'll be a different story. Hopefully by then we will have legalized opioids cause I don't wanna have to keep using street meth just to enjoy life. (I refuse to use fentanyl either, plus it's easier to find meth addicts than it is opioid addicts).
To that last part i wouldnt say easier to find meth addicts than opiate addicts,most likely just easier to find admitted or burnt out/ obvious meth users that opioid users lol not to mention they are all probably nodded off somewhere and not mowing your grass at midnight for 5 buccs or washing their car while its raining or some other ridiculous antics like that lol

To that last part i wouldnt say easier to find meth addicts than opiate addicts,most likely just easier to find admitted or burnt out/ obvious meth users that opioid users lol not to mention they are all probably nodded off somewhere and not mowing your grass at midnight for 5 buccs or washing their car while its raining or some other ridiculous antics

Dextroamphetamine. But I don't use stimulants for the purpose of getting high, it's more about laziness reduction for me. Meth would likely kill me considering how wild my heart gets on low doses of dexamp.

yeah d-amph would be my favorite i think, never had it. but give me some regular amphetamine or methylphenidate and im satisfied.

Finally...we got the goods on the opiates, now how about stims?

My vote, and my prediction for winning stimulant, goes to meth.

Edit: If you put amphetamine as your answer, but have never tried meth, please make a post in the thread saying so. Thank you. :)
Mephedrone 4mmc mkat meow meow that shit was insane

plain stimulants no fun anymore, 3- or 4- substituted is more foregiving. plain dat releaser id say 2-fma or nep or the like. the rest is just too stressful.

Coke or 4-mmc. (note- 4-mc was similar to coke, IMO)

2-3g+ Making coffee with caffeine

Kratom

MDPV

I like 3-MMC too tho, and tbh: 4F-MPH is pretty decent. stronger DRI than coke. Not a big fan of AIPHP besides potentiation or sex