• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite stimulant?

Favorite upper?

• Methamphetamine (crystal, glass)

Votes: 495 25.3%
  • 4-Methylaminorex (ice) -- yes, I know, I'm a freak.

Votes: 72 3.7%
  • Cocaine! or Crack!

Votes: 588 30.1%
  • Amphetamine (adderall, dexedrine, base etc)

Votes: 611 31.3%
  • Methylphenidate (ritalin)

Votes: 112 5.7%
  • RC's (Mephedrone, MDPV etc..)

Votes: 76 3.9%

• Total voters
diatribe said:
methamphetamine is still sold under the brand Desoxyn. Methedrine used to come in tablets, and 1cc vials containing 20mg for injection, yummy :)
20mg? You'd have to wack at least 5 of them for a good hit!
They must have all been soft, back in the day ;)

Provigil would be my answer if it were on the list, but dexedrine instant release is my answer, because its duration isn't too short like coke, but not too long like meth.

I'm surprised mountain dew isn't on the list! :p
I'm also a fan of piracetam.

I would LOOOOVE to try 4-methylaminorex... it sounds lovely *drool* ... it sounds like a good thing to speedball with oxy...

4MAR - Concentration in a crystal!

Love the stuff, but I'm glad that my source is moving to another city, it's the first drug that I have ever felt could easily become problem material for me.

Methylphenidate is fun too... I rate it higher than the amphetamine based prescriptions, good-quality pseudo -meth and crystal meth both leave me feeling nasty on the comedown.

Phentermines hallucinognenic qualitys outweighed the stimulant effect but I rete it a pretty shitty drug.

Never done coke or crack... not in any real hurry too either.

4-MAR is highly overrated.

And piracetam is NOT a stimulant. Sorry, that's called placebo.

Meth, even tho Ive stayed away from it for over two months now (go me!!) Before it was a habit that was turning bad...

Still my favorite tho, and I have tried all on the list xept for crack.

There is just something about the meth high, it is untopppable

meth of course, ive been clean for a lil over month n' prior to that i was doin it for about a year with 6 months of hardcore abuse. i plan on never doin it again or any other of the harder substances ;)

who mE? said:
Provigil would be my answer if it were on the list, but dexedrine instant release is my answer,.

Provigil is your favorite STIMULANT? Are you serious? I know modafinil (Provigil) is often described as some kind of stimulant in news stories. It's been called a "psychostimulant", "the ultimate stimulant", etc. But the manufacturer, Cephalon, is very careful NOT to call it a stimulant. According to the Provigil web site:

What is PROVIGIL?
PROVIGIL is a unique wake-promoting agent for the treatment of excessive daytime sleepiness (commonly called "EDS") associated with narcolepsy.

Wake promoting is a long way from stimulant in my book. To me, comparing modafinil with dexedrine is like comparing aspirin with hydro. This med is NOT a stimulant in the accepted sense. It will NOT rev you up; what it MIGHT do is stop you from slowing down. It 'promotes wakefulness' is all. That's not the same thng as waking you up.

While I was trying different combos of SSRI's and stimulants, to find something that would get my ass in gear on a daily basis, I was scripted some Provigil. Taken in reccomended therapeutic doses this stuff did next to nothing in terms of keeping me awake. So I crushed a few tabs and snorted them, (slightly nasty taste) and it didn't do much but make my piss smell for 2 days.

Does PROVIGIL have potential for abuse?
PROVIGIL is a Schedule IV drug. Schedule IV drugs, as a class, have lower abuse potential than Schedule II or III drugs. Many of the drugs currently used to treat narcolepsy, such as amphetamines (for example, Dexedrine®)and methylphenidate (Ritalin®),* are Schedule II drugs.

In other words low on the recreational scale. In other words not very stimulating.

People laugh at me for snorting ritalin, but at least ritalin does what a stimulant is supposed to do. Even the people who make this stuff know it's not a stimulant

I would say that there may be an economic standpoint to the differences in punishment for crack and cocaine... Still there are a couple of differences..

For one, 99% of the time, a gram sack of crack is gonna contain much more cocaine(around 30 %) than a gram of powder.. Also crack has been specifically manufactured in that form to provide a more powerful and efficient high than cocaine hydrochloride.. Not to mention, despite whatever rascism is involved, the cold hard facts show that there is more violent crimes and robberies surrounding crack as opposed to cocaine.. All these things combined, i would assume, would make crack legally more dangerous(i.e. more punishable) than powder..

Re: What's your favorite stimulant?

Negro-kitty said:
Edit: If you put amphetamine as your answer, but have never tried meth, please make a post in the thread saying so. Thank you. :)

well...yeah...

You should add Ephedrine and caffiene to the next poll. I know many people that live on ephedrine.

I did not vote.
I can't vote because I have NOTHING to weigh in against. I have tried ritalin and adderall (sorry, I could not tell one from the other if my life depended on it)
But, I am enjoying reading opinions, as I am pretty sure stimulants are my little "nitch" in the drug world!
Information is everything, right.

This is one forum I rarely visit, but this thread caught my eye. I have used both meth and coke in the past, and am surprised by the number of people voting for coke. For me, the come down from cocaine has always been much much worse than anything I ever felt after using speed. I have only snorted coke and only smoked speed, not too sure if that makes a difference.

Perhaps it's the case that the coke high, when compared to the other stimulants' highs, still outweighs the negative comedown. Both were fun in their own right, but with coke I was the kind of person who always had to find the next bag, whereas with speed I was good to go for the long haul.

has to be crack cocaine, i have smoked it a few times and that rush is like nothing on this planet.
PS - i only smoke it a few times a year, i just wanted to stae that before i get blazed up!!!!

has to be crack cocaine, i have smoked it a few times and that rush is like nothing on this planet.
PS - i only smoke it a few times a year, i just wanted to state that before i get cussed

silverfucked said:
I would say that there may be an economic standpoint to the differences in punishment for crack and cocaine... Still there are a couple of differences..

For one, 99% of the time, a gram sack of crack is gonna contain much more cocaine(around 30 %) than a gram of powder.. Also crack has been specifically manufactured in that form to provide a more powerful and efficient high than cocaine hydrochloride.. Not to mention, despite whatever rascism is involved, the cold hard facts show that there is more violent crimes and robberies surrounding crack as opposed to cocaine.. All these things combined, i would assume, would make crack legally more dangerous(i.e. more punishable) than powder..

Pharmacologically the same drug, crack and powder cocaine are treated very differently within the walls of our justice system. Current policy generates a 100 to 1 penalty ratio for crack-related offenses. For instance, possession of only 5 grams of crack-cocaine yields a 5 year mandatory minimum sentence, however it takes 500 grams of powder cocaine to prompt the same sentence. Moreover, crack-cocaine is the only drug for which the first offense of simple possession can trigger a federal mandatory minimum sentence. Yet "simple possession of any quantity of any other substance by a first time offender - including powder cocaine - is a misdemeanor offense punishable by a maximum of one year in prison." (21 U.S.C. 844)

diatribe said:
Pharmacologically the same drug, crack and powder cocaine are treated very differently within the walls of our justice system. Current policy generates a 100 to 1 penalty ratio for crack-related offenses. For instance, possession of only 5 grams of crack-cocaine yields a 5 year mandatory minimum sentence, however it takes 500 grams of powder cocaine to prompt the same sentence. Moreover, crack-cocaine is the only drug for which the first offense of simple possession can trigger a federal mandatory minimum sentence. Yet "simple possession of any quantity of any other substance by a first time offender - including powder cocaine - is a misdemeanor offense punishable by a maximum of one year in prison." (21 U.S.C. 844)
hmmm seems a bit unfair to me, what is the goverment trying to say...."hey its ok to use cocaine, but crack ow no";)

That's the point. It's not fair.

WTF? Last I checked coke was winning! You dirty tweakers are trying to pull a fast one on all us respectable coke heads.

i voted for coke, as its the only stimulant i can stand. I hate not being able to sleep! its DECREPID!!8o