• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite party drug?

I kind of think of parties and drugs as things that don't go together. At my age a "party" would most likely be a dinner-kind of thing with a max of maybe 15 people and likely be all about the conversation. I would be terrified to go to such a thing on any drug other than maybe an Rx dose of dexamfetamine. Drugs are for taking at home alone where there is no-one to judge my dissolution apart from the dog (who is always forgiving the next day).

I did go to a dinner party once about 2 years ago on meth and couldn't stop sweating. I was so embarrassed even though I'm pretty sure I didn't say anything too stupid. It's only recently the host has been speaking to me like I might get anoher invitation some time though.

Honestly I feel the safety profile of properly dosed MDMA beats most of the other drugs mentioned. You seem concerned about neurotoxicity but don’t seem scared about that very real potential with 3-MMC and many more unknowns, and I’m guessing that’s based solely around the fact MDMA has research on its toxicity and 3-MMC doesn’t.
I'm not concerned about neurotoxicity from MDMA alone. I've always taken moderate doses of tested MDMA with the rollsafe supplement regimen and have never gotten depression or any sort of comedown from it.
I also acknowledge that I was completely wrong about the combination of MDMA and cannabis. I falsely associated the memory issues people experience from that combination with neurotoxicity.
You bring up a very good point with 3-MMC's neuro/cardiotoxicity. This one of the main reasons that I have yet to acquire it. Toxicity and compulsive redosing are certainly not a good combination. I'm on the fence with this one, will probably end up acquiring a small quantity and indefinitely abstain from it once i run out.

I kind of think of parties and drugs as things that don't go together. At my age a "party" would most likely be a dinner-kind of thing with a max of maybe 15 people and likely be all about the conversation.
I completely agree that a dinner party/small gathering is not the place for drug use. The types of parties I would use drugs at are either to go clubbing, go to a rave, or at a gathering with close friends who also dabble in whichever substances I plan on using that night.

Yeah it absolutely depends on the crowd and the type of party. My friends and I like to get together and stay up late, listen to or see live music, and take psychedelics. It's a party where tipping is part of the point and it's great (going to do one tomorrow where my band will play a show). Big college-style house/frat parties are another type, not so good for tripping unless maybe it's your house party or you know everyone. And dinner/conversation get togethers, yeah I would pass on the drugs there too. Except a few drinks perhaps.

The first time i tried methylone was in 2004. I paid like $200 for a gram back in the true infancy of the online RC scene. Full on MDMA pill prices but clearnet!! I loved it!

Then in 2010 i did a whole bunch mixed With 4-MMC. It was only $14 a gram by then.
They must have made tons by the time I tried it for first time ? So much of it seems to be everywhere and every color.

Last edited: