• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite party drug?

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
I have ADHD, so I'm less affected by stimulants than most people and have an Adderall prescription which I am not looking to use recreationally.
I have tried Phenibut, Bromantane, and 5-MeO-MiPT individually, and they are all nice but underwhelming. MDMA doesn't really feel like a party drug to me as it makes me want to have deep conversations and sit down rather than party, and thus I have never tried it at a party. 2C-B and LSD have the same effect on me and while they are great in small groups of close friends, I have found them to be overwhelming at parties.
My current party/rave combo is Phenibut & my standard daily Adderall dosage. In the past, I'd usually mix a ton of hard liquor and energy drinks, but this combination is less euphoric and gives me far more of a hangover.

I'm looking for something stimulating and preferably long-lasting without too bad of a comedown.
3-MMC seems too fiendish and short-lasting, but I have considered acquiring some. I'm also considering 6-APB and MDA (Which a friend gave me a while back)
Bluelighters, what are your favorite party drugs/drug combos?

A few lines of quality coke always goes down a treat then if you want extended stimulation, bomb half a point of speed to keep the fun sociable high going.

MDMA and speed, for obvious reasons. Weed is recommended for the comedown.

Alcohol and speed. A classic for the all nighter. A decent bag can be shared by everyone in the group and you can all stay up drinking and laughing longer.

Hey guys, seeing as how this is not really related to Harm Reduction as such, I'm gonna move it over to Drug Culture, where it will hopefully flourish.

My favorite party drug? A bunch of Heroin. Do a huge shot, then sit in the corner mumbling to yourself and drooling. After everyone pairs up, the fattest, beatest hoodsie decides to take you for a ride and you don't really know what's going on anyway. You both get naked and your hands become lost in the unfamiliar territory that is, multiple layers of fat, adipose tissue, with its own ecosystem.

You feel her touch your dick and you laugh accidentally beacause you suddenly realize how fucked up you truly are. It becomes awkard for 5 seconds as she asks you why you're laughing. It almost hurts her feelings, but then you tell her, you have that fucking disease that sometimes makes you laugh when fat chicks touch your dick. She totally understand and proceeds gyrating your utterly flaccid cock that might as well be your elbow considering how numb you are.

You assure the fat chick that you're usually good and that your cock isn't normally that small. She says that cocks don't change size and shape over time, claims to have "basic medical knowledge"l. You proceed to tell her you didn't even want to hook up with her in the first place, completely embarrassed. You do your best to manipulate this chick into believing it is her fault, but then she starts laughing and you immediately become enraged.

Suddenly though, you're both laughing. You can even see some of her upper folds vibrating in an alien manner associated with laughter and this makes you laugh. You then proeed to have a moment of honest explanation with this chick. Her name is Kimberley and she has 4 kids. She has only just recently added a second trailer to her original, although she is frustrated tha the city continually refuses to accept it as a "formal double-wide"

I say, Kim, you know what's funny, I'm a total junkie and I was basically unconscious last night. She appears shocked and asks you if you inject it. You read the room incorrectly and proceed to treat the situation humorously. You say, of course, is there any other way babe? She proceeds to ask you if you have AIDS, to which you reply, yea, full-blown mama, not taking even a single second to consider the gravity of the statement you've just made.

Now you and this fat chick have to go get tested at the welfare office. She is lingering in your life waaaaaay longer than you woud've ever considered feasible. In the morning Sun, she looks even fatter and more chattellesque than she had the night previous. I keep telling her it was only a joke. She says "who jokes about something like that" to which you say, I don't know, maybe I'm depressed, like I have a mental condition that predicates my dark humor.

She tells you to grow a pair of balls. You tell her to lose weight. Then, you both realize in that moment that you were meant for each other all along. You were a Yin and Yang. You proceed to have awkward, violent sexual intercourse in the welfare office as you scream her name. Then you remember, you don't even know her name. So, what the hell did you just call her? Janet? Weird. Anyway, that's my favorite party drug.

Hey guys, seeing as how this is not really related to Harm Reduction as such, I'm gonna move it over to Drug Culture, where it will hopefully flourish.

My favorite party drug? A bunch of Heroin. Do a huge shot, then sit in the corner mumbling to yourself and drooling. After everyone pairs up, the fattest, beatest hoodsie decides to take you for a ride and you don't really know what's going on anyway. You both get naked and your hands become lost in the unfamiliar territory that is, multiple layers of fat, adipose tissue, with its own ecosystem.

You feel her touch your dick and you laugh accidentally beacause you suddenly realize how fucked up you truly are. It becomes awkard for 5 seconds as she asks you why you're laughing. It almost hurts her feelings, but then you tell her, you have that fucking disease that sometimes makes you laugh when fat chicks touch your dick. She totally understand and proceeds gyrating your utterly flaccid cock that might as well be your elbow considering how numb you are.

You assure the fat chick that you're usually good and that your cock isn't normally that small. She says that cocks don't change size and shape over time, claims to have "basic medical knowledge"l. You proceed to tell her you didn't even want to hook up with her in the first place, completely embarrassed. You do your best to manipulate this chick into believing it is her fault, but then she starts laughing and you immediately become enraged.

Suddenly though, you're both laughing. You can even see some of her upper folds vibrating in an alien manner associated with laughter and this makes you laugh. You then proeed to have a moment of honest explanation with this chick. Her name is Kimberley and she has 4 kids. She has only just recently added a second trailer to her original, although she is frustrated tha the city continually refuses to accept it as a "formal double-wide"

I say, Kim, you know what's funny, I'm a total junkie and I was basically unconscious last night. She appears shocked and asks you if you inject it. You read the room incorrectly and proceed to treat the situation humorously. You say, of course, is there any other way babe? She proceeds to ask you if you have AIDS, to which you reply, yea, full-blown mama, not taking even a single second to consider the gravity of the statement you've just made.

Now you and this fat chick have to go get tested at the welfare office. She is lingering in your life waaaaaay longer than you woud've ever considered feasible. In the morning Sun, she looks even fatter and more chattellesque than she had the night previous. I keep telling her it was only a joke. She says "who jokes about something like that" to which you say, I don't know, maybe I'm depressed, like I have a mental condition that predicates my dark humor.

She tells you to grow a pair of balls. You tell her to lose weight. Then, you both realize in that moment that you were meant for each other all along. You were a Yin and Yang. You proceed to have awkward, violent sexual intercourse in the welfare office as you scream her name. Then you remember, you don't even know her name. So, what the hell did you just call her? Janet? Weird. Anyway, that's my favorite party drug.
This is a literary masterpiece. Thank you for sharing, gave me a good laugh.

MDMA's neurotoxicity increases when combined with either of these, which would be my main concern. And, as I said, I'd prefer to avoid using amphetamine recreationally.
You're definitely correct. However, if the speed is at a low dose and you stick to your usual dose of molly, I find it gives the md that extra bit of stimulation. Then again I've used a lot of stims in my time so others experience may differ.

This is a literary masterpiece. Thank you for sharing, gave me a good laugh.
Well, I'm so glad my life is just a big fucking joke. ;) we all gotta lighten tge mood don't we? Let than anger out. Let that stress out.

Coke and lots of alcohol are good for going to the pub or parties rave and woods parties lsd and mdma or pills are good or just plain old alcohol oh and amphetamines sulthate is good for parties and being
Social or if you can still get it mephedrone

I have ADHD, so I'm less affected by stimulants than most people and have an Adderall prescription which I am not looking to use recreationally.
I have tried Phenibut, Bromantane, and 5-MeO-MiPT individually, and they are all nice but underwhelming. MDMA doesn't really feel like a party drug to me as it makes me want to have deep conversations and sit down rather than party, and thus I have never tried it at a party. 2C-B and LSD have the same effect on me and while they are great in small groups of close friends, I have found them to be overwhelming at parties.
My current party/rave combo is Phenibut & my standard daily Adderall dosage. In the past, I'd usually mix a ton of hard liquor and energy drinks, but this combination is less euphoric and gives me far more of a hangover.

I'm looking for something stimulating and preferably long-lasting without too bad of a comedown.
3-MMC seems too fiendish and short-lasting, but I have considered acquiring some. I'm also considering 6-APB and MDA (Which a friend gave me a while back)
Bluelighters, what are your favorite party drugs/drug combos?
Gotta say 6 APB and Golden Color MDMC are my absolute favorites and been to allot of Raves and Big EDM Fests and by far love to throw down few tabs of them or snort a line of MDA! " wow what a fun experience". Just make sure you are feeding that with lots of Good juices or supplements. In the early 2000s lots of BZP was around. That would have been a real joy too but never got enjoy that experience. One of very best RCs I used to like even though it BURNED like hell ( insufflation) was 4 mec and 4emc. Good luck in getting those anymore?

MDMA or 3-mmc/4-mmc
3MMC (If the ban hasn't gone into effect yet) interests me but I have a few concerns that I've gotten mixed answers to:
  • How badly does it alter the smell of your sweat?
  • If I use it orally at moderate dosages and don't dose more than 3 times in 1 night, will I get a bad crash from it?
  • Is there any long term neurotoxicity from moderate use?
  • How difficult is it to resist the addictiveness of it? I've heard plenty of horror stories over the years.
Interested to know how aMT reacts with the OP
I'm currently on medication that prevents me from taking AMT, Ibogaine, Ayahausca, MAOIs, and possibly the 2C-Ts. I'm planning on tapering off of it when I have the time, probably within the next year or two. I'll be experimenting with all of the above substances once I do so.
Gotta say 6 APB and Golden Color MDMC are my absolute favorites
I've been considering 6-APB. But from what I've heard - and correct me if I'm wrong - MDMC is just MDMA without the magic and was only used because it was legal.
One of very best RCs I used to like even though it BURNED like hell ( insufflation) was 4 mec and 4emc. Good luck in getting those anymore?
I'll look into those as well. Thank you.

3MMC (If the ban hasn't gone into effect yet) interests me but I have a few concerns that I've gotten mixed answers to:
  • How badly does it alter the smell of your sweat?
  • If I use it orally at moderate dosages and don't dose more than 3 times in 1 night, will I get a bad crash from it?
  • Is there any long term neurotoxicity from moderate use?
  • How difficult is it to resist the addictiveness of it? I've heard plenty of horror stories over the years.

I'm currently on medication that prevents me from taking AMT, Ibogaine, Ayahausca, MAOIs, and possibly the 2C-Ts. I'm planning on tapering off of it when I have the time, probably within the next year or two. I'll be experimenting with all of the above substances once I do so.

I've been considering 6-APB. But from what I've heard - and correct me if I'm wrong - MDMC is just MDMA without the magic and was only used because it was legal.

I'll look into those as well. Thank you.
Yea there is a crash the comedown is short but brutal one depending how hard you hit it. Yes you sometime s sweat it out the next day but it's not that bad it's really fiendish andin my opinion the best stimulant high there is but I don't think there are any long term neurological effects when I use to take it every weekend with Mandy and sometimes in the week I started getting brain zaps and bad anxiety and a stutter so would treat it like mdma you wouldn't over do that without noticing cognitive decline

Yes you sometime s sweat it out the next day but it's not that bad it's
To clarify, my question was basically whether or not I'm going to be walking around smelling like sweat and cat piss at a rave. I don't mind having some bad sweating the next day.