• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
It’s hard to answer this question as I tried various opiates at various stages of life. Starting in high school I tried heroin, bupe, methadone and tramadol. But back than, with zero tolerance and cuz of novelty what seemed like a really good time now wouldn’t impress me at all. H being exception and possibly methadone but mostly cuz I like really long lasting drugs. I mean I still like tramadol but with 0 tolerance with a beer or two and a joint laughably small amount got me a decent high. And bupe at doses of 0.5mg to 2mg over the night got me almost uncomfortably high and lasted a day.

Fast forward some years and I still didn’t get hooked on anything but tried opium and really loved it. All round high, also really long lasting if used orally. Incredibly refreshing too, I would get 6 hours of sleep following peak and would feel like I’ve been in some sf regeneration chamber. A H of better quality, really decent quality didn’t impress me so much as opposed to best I previously used as difference was more or less just dosage, not implying I didn’t like it. Still I kept use to rare occasions and continued so for years, with once in a while use of any of named opiates. O yeah, I tried MST (morphine pills) too, in fact before opium and I was pretty impressed, for one I knew exact dosage and liked it orally even it’s low BA, well that had to do with a fact that snorting extended release pills ain’t too good. Even removing outer coating supposedly was enough. But my nose gets clogged up easy anyway.

What changed a bit is that I tried out some combos that boosted them. Like even shitty bupe with a bit of HQ speed is whole another story. Or H and K combo is dangerously good. Ofc good weed was essential with, well even without opiates.

When I got into morphine, powder morphine sulphate of pharma purity. Well those were a few really nice years I must admit. And I don’t regret (ab)use nor eventually getting trough WDs cuz of that. To be continued...

I posted why Krokodil destroys flesh and bone.

I believe it was Sherm sticks and other PCP analogs that almost destroyed Flesh n Bone. (Bone Thugz n Harmony).

Haha I know you weren't talking about Bone. BUT I'm addicted to Bone Thugz especially Krayzie Bone, he's legit the G.O.A.T, called out Eminem..remember Rap God? Look up "Clash of the Titans" by krazie bone. Motherfucker is dope. MIDWEST Cleveland represent!!!!!!!!

I'd have to go with oxycodone and oxymorphone.

Medicare forced my doctor to switch me from a Butrans patch (buprenorphine) to Opana (oxymorphone) in the early 2000’s. For some reason you could not crush any of the generics I got until I was on the 15mg. It was all over for me. My nose would start running on the way to the pharmacy. It was Opana that showed me what “nodding” was. I would do my entire RX in a week then have to kick and wait for the next month. I have done fentanyl and it doesn’t come CLOSE to Opana.
Omg I was on opana 40 mg yellow pills in 2009 and love them until they change them so you cannot crush them they did not have a generic at the time and yes the nod if you stop moving I've gotten into two car accidents because of it I did not run out in a week though I had my scripts spaced every two weeks I'll get my oxycodone and then next two weeks I would get the opana. I got put back on the opana two years ago do a generic 20 mg because the insurance stopped covering my oxycontin. Well after being on for 2 years the insurance stopped covering them I tried to buy them the pharmacy wanted $9 a piece now if I was going to buy them on the streets that'd be a great price I'd buy them all day long but for some reason I won't buy them from the pharmacy at that price and can't really afford to. Then they put me on xtamza were you have to cook it in oil to get it to work well as of January 1st 2024 the insurance company stopped covering that CVS caremark in the past 4 years has stopped covering over 1,000 medications they stopped covering on average 300 a year. I don't understand how if you have a Union contract and you have CVS caremark that covers a certain things written into that contract out CVS caremark can go and change what they cover. I think it's class action suit time so I'm going to pick up my butrans patches today has anyone tried them and know if they are any good it's Suboxone without the naloxone and a transdermal patch I don't know I've been trading my 120 oxycodone 30 mg for 240 fake ones and I went and bought fentanyl drug tests and it doesn't come up as anything so what are they using?

I have often thought that someone who had access to a significant quantity of oxycodone tablets could afford to acquire the appropriate equipment to powder them and extract the oxycodone. This done, it's REALLY simple to O-demethylate the oxycodone to oxymorphone and not much more work to produce 3,14-diacetoxymorphone. Oxymorphone is x10 more potent than oxycodone and the 3,14-diacetoxy derivative is supposed to be x40 more potent.

(Method of Freund and Speyer, J. Prakt Chem. 94, 135 (1916))

Surprised dilaudid is not higher thats my fav. Nothing like a fat shot of dilly. To short acting and moreish to be very sustainable though. Didnt stop me trying for years though lol.

Morphine is my second fav but ive never had heroin as ive always had pills anyway.

Oxycodone would be 3rd way way down the list.

Then it would be a toss up for codeine or fentanyl in terms of euphoria for me. Of course fent is the superior opioid for pain just ot euphoria imo.

Demerol/Pethidine would be after that then tramadol

My favorite would be heroin, because Supreme Warm Fuzzies lol. Even though, even when I was using obscene amounts, like three-plus grams a day in my early twenties, I never got over the nausea lol? I'd still vomit with almost every shot, but Supreme Warm Fuzzies.

Second would be morphine sulphate, IV, - "the more-phine, the better!"

Third, oxymorphone. That rush.

I chose Opana, now that I am thinking about it, I think I like Dilaudid better, and I can't believe that I am saying this, as I have always been a big fan of Opana.

Oxycodone hands down. I love H and still partake occasionally but with H I m simply too fucked up,even after years of experience, while with oxys I m super functional. The only BIG problem is that with Oxys my tolerance skyrockets in a matter of weeks, with junk I could have used the same amount for weeks while with oxys ...... I also like opium but I ve used it very sporadically .
Morphine is my second fav but ive never had heroin as ive always had pills anyway.
do u like morphine pills ? mate it s fascinating how someone could love a certain drug while someone else hates it, I ve had tons of morphine pills here and they do NOTHING for me, I just use them for cocaine comedowns.
u guys are making me curious, Opana here, Opana there, I have to check whether it exists down here....

The ones that have disappointed me more : Tramadol and Morphine pills, I was expecting way more from them pills..... Codeine is nice, unfortunately a lil bit too weak given my tolerance. I can t for the life of mine consider Kratom as an opis, I love the herb and all but strictly as a life saver

Oxycodone hands down. I love H and still partake occasionally but with H I m simply too fucked up,even after years of experience, while with oxys I m super functional. The only BIG problem is that with Oxys my tolerance skyrockets in a matter of weeks, with junk I could have used the same amount for weeks while with oxys ...... I also like opium but I ve used it very sporadically .

do u like morphine pills ? mate it s fascinating how someone could love a certain drug while someone else hates it, I ve had tons of morphine pills here and they do NOTHING for me, I just use them for cocaine comedowns.

u guys are making me curious, Opana here, Opana there, I have to check whether it exists down here....

Ya i get the mscontins which i shoot up or eat

Ya i get the mscontins which i shoot up or eat
I get Dimorph (10 mgs) , I don t shoot up but here on BL I ve been told that s either that or boofing to get something out of them, so now I m back to oxys, that were super cheap before fucking trap music made them fashionable even here in Brazil....

I get Dimorph (10 mgs) , I don t shoot up but here on BL I ve been told that s either that or boofing to get something out of them, so now I m back to oxys, that were super cheap before fucking trap music made them fashionable even here in Brazil....

Naw i get high from eating them. Boofing it doesent actually work that much better then orally i dont think. I used to get suppositories

Naw i get high from eating them. Boofing it doesent actually work that much better then orally i dont think. I used to get suppositories
Man I ve eaten them, snorted em , crushed and parachuted them, nada de nada, at most they make me sleepy but no euphoria whatsoever, I get more euphoria from freaking CODEINE...but anyway if they are your thing consider moving to Brazil then , they are super cheap down here! Plus, I guess looking at your avatar that you are of the communist persuasion, no lack of comrades down here to hang out with :)

Man I ve eaten them, snorted em , crushed and parachuted them, nada de nada, at most they make me sleepy but no euphoria whatsoever, I get more euphoria from freaking CODEINE...but anyway if they are your thing consider moving to Brazil then , they are super cheap down here! Plus, I guess looking at your avatar that you are of the communist persuasion, no lack of comrades down here to hang out with :)

Weird i have no trouble getting high off eating them. I get a pretty decent euphoria from 150mg time release orally

And yup im a Commie more comrades are always good

You're right. I don't like how morphine makes me feel, Dilaudid and Opana are much better for me

Favorite opiate by far is opium. I like the high of it, it's just so serene and peaceful, but it lacks the sort of edge that other opiates/opioids tend to have ime. It has a wonderful smell and taste and is pleasant to smoke too. Just an all around lovely experience.

Opana are much better for me
I ve checked, Opana is not sold in any shape or form down here :( I should really start a poppy plantation somewhere, they don t know- don t care about opis down here.....I ld love to have the instruments and know how to smoke opium like in the good old days, I ve either eaten it (forget to poop for 4 days minimum) or smoked it in really barbaric ways

Well morphine (ms contin) is my favorite, but at the moment I can only acquire oxycontin (OP 40's) or fentanyl (blues/dirty 30's). It sucks and the high from blues wears off too fast. I'd much rather have morphine. No opiate/opioid I've ever had compares to the euphoria and lengthy high quite like ms contin (and I've tried damn-near all of them aside from tianeptine, raw opium, carfentanyl). Sure, fentanyl PATCHES provide a nice 3-day high if you wear them rather than eating or smoking them, but the euphoria just doesn't hit the same or scratch the itch quite like the natural opiates like morphine (or raw opium, I assume). As someone once described, fentanyl lacks the euphoria that reaches deep into the soul like morphine and heroin does. I guess in the long run, plant-based drugs really do take the cake in the euphoria department compared to synthetics.