• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
In order of mostest to most

OPANA oxymorphone (IN or IV) - it’s like iv heroin and iv cocaine, only a speedball can hold a candle
DIAMORPHINE pharmaceutical grade (IN or IV)
DILAUIDID LIQUID HOSPITAL GRADE hydromorphone (IV or IN or Plugged)

Really? A lot of users say brown is somehow warmer than medical diamorphine. Plus, it's hard to get anything more than 30mg dry-amps but the DO make a 500mg one! 500! Of pure H!
Some of the nicest highs and legs has been from the brown rocky powder but medical diamorphine takes the cake for initial rush

Some of the nicest highs and legs has been from the brown rocky powder but medical diamorphine takes the cake for initial rush

But at what doses? 30mg amps sell for £6 (or did the last time I saw it done) because, well, it's only 30mg. And nobody seemed to get much of anything from one of them... but these were people with tolerance.

I IMAGINE the 500mg amps have a rush on them, I also expect most people would pull a blue.

So I'm keen to know what size of amps you got.

The Swiss give out 200mg take homes at there HAT for stabilized patients
I want a one way ticket to Geneva or Zurich Iv diaphin (heroin) 2-3x a day for freee!
sounds Like heaven

Holy s*it!

200mg.

In the UK, as I said, they make a 500mg dry-amp but I have NO idea why.

Yea that pill was strong I loaded up 100mg but only Needed Half of the halved 200mg
i love the Swiss and Switzerland Look up Dr. Thilo Beck he is the Man

500mg in a bottle omg id kill myself

It's an uncommon one but I've had it before, so: Pethidine could be added?

As for my favourite, I opted for Morphine but I love Oxycodone just as much and the one time I managed to get my hands on some Hydromorphone was AMAZING.

Maybe add Diamorphine? Pharmaceutical Diamorphine is a different experience to street Heroin.

Oh and Desomorphine/Krodakil? I've had that before, too (Desomorphine, not Krodakil)

BTW mate - you you pick an aavatar? Their is a sh*t-poster who also has a big S in the same colours. It just makes it easier for me to see it's you and not them. Thanks.

Ahh you JUST beat me to the pharmaceutical diamorphine suggestion by 10 minutes lol

Krokodil can have the desomorphine (well deoxymorphine-C & desoxymorphine-D) extracted SO easily. I posted why Krokodil destroys flesh and bone.

I believe onset is 'prompt' and duration 2-2.5 hours.

Faster than H? I would love to know.

I like my methadone but I'm addicted to he ritual of smoking H, and of course in the needle it's very nice. I need to do 2 bags in one pin cos of the methadone and they brown shite really doesn't look like it should be stuck in a vein. It's like shooting golden syrup.
There's at least one vendor on the DNMs (sorry can't share - or remember cos it was ages ago) where I can just smoke it despite my methadone tolerance and it's still great.
@cosmic charlie mate what's the opiates you're taking at the moment where 30mg has you nicely wrecked. Im intrigued...

That one on the darknet is the guy who washes the number 3 aint it. The purest h I've ever seen every single time smoking it on foil a few lines made me sick.

I shot it once, just the tiniest bit after taking a couple of valium and OD'd. Only time I've ever gone over on gear.

I think if heroin of that purity was available on the streets alot of junkies around here would overdose.

I think if heroin of that purity was available on the streets alot of junkies around here would overdose.

Yeah - around here purity has gone up slowly but anybody not used to it would kill themselves. I've snorted a 30mg dry-amp and it was strong enough for me... but they only sell for £6 so it's clear that it's not considered as strong as a bag.

I freely admit that was over 20 years ago.

But we see the fentanyl epidemic but carfentanil is now turning up in Canada. No WAY naloxone will stop a serious OD with that. The N-allyl homologue of diprenorphine is needed... or maybe just diprenorphine since it's got an ML already.

BTW mate - you you pick an aavatar? Their is a sh*t-poster who also has a big S in the same colours. It just makes it easier for me to see it's you and not them. Thanks.
Currently in the hospital using a crappy child proof hospital borrowed iPad until Im discharged so I can’t change it… it was hard enough just to register, great USA the new nazi state But my thumbnail, it’ll be Lewis Carroll s Cheshire Cat of course tut tut thankyou man

Yeah - around here purity has gone up slowly but anybody not used to it would kill themselves. I've snorted a 30mg dry-amp and it was strong enough for me... but they only sell for £6 so it's clear that it's not considered as strong as a bag.

I freely admit that was over 20 years ago.

But we see the fentanyl epidemic but carfentanil is now turning up in Canada. No WAY naloxone will stop a serious OD with that. The N-allyl homologue of diprenorphine is needed... or maybe just diprenorphine since it's got an ML already.
Yea I oded on carfent and after narcaned near 4-5 times I was still falling out not to mention my face was falling off What a bonkers experience