• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
I like Opana (oxymorphone) a great deal. But honestly I think some of my most flat-out euphoric opiate experiences have come from a nice dose of poppy pod tea. Unfortunately, PPT also has some of the nastiest side effects - nausea, itching and the kind of constipation that ends with you feeling like you just passed that turd sideways. (Not to mention that the effects last forever: after a weekend of PPT sipping I've still been feeling the high 24 hours later, and I've heard others report similar experiences).

One of these days I hope to get my hands on some opium and an O pipe: I suspect the high would be very similar to PPT with more of a rush. I'm also curious about sizzurp, which seems to have a loyal contingent of fans in Houston. But while I've got a large collection of DJ Screw (acquired while I was researching my book) in my iTunes library, I don't have a good codeine/promethazine source.

Really? I've been having a honeymoon with ppt and it's awesome, but I've never tried oxymorph and always assumed it to be the best. I've done opium, the real stuff just about as much as the fake stuff unfortunately, and it's basically the same thing, just a swifter come-up and come-down.

I take my statement about oxymorphone back what I wrote above. I would choose heroin now, because for one, it's easier to find, two, the high lasts longer, and 3, unless you're shooting under 5 mg at a time, it's a bitch to draw up, so you can't fix quickly. It's rush is the best though, even better than dope. All in all though, dope seems to have all the good qualities of all the opiates I've tried. Good rush, long high, very euphoric, you can shoot it.

Really? I've been having a honeymoon with ppt and it's awesome, but I've never tried oxymorph and always assumed it to be the best. I've done opium, the real stuff just about as much as the fake stuff unfortunately, and it's basically the same thing, just a swifter come-up and come-down.

Careful, that honeymoon period can last for years, or at least it has for me. It still blows my mind how high I get from it, and I can't enjoy pharmaceutical opiates in the same way anymore.

My vote is still for Pods/Morphine, I love how it lasts so long.

1. Heroin

2. The high is a little different from other opioids and by far my favorite. It gives a feeling of, fuck it...everything is okay. That and it seems to bring love and empathy up in me. It's a love/hate relationship though

Heroin, fucks you up quick and good. Second would be hydrocodone or oxycocodone. Hydrocodne feels great, but after a few times taking oxycodone, I've been starting to really like it; I'm really enjoying that feeling when the high comes on. Third (?) would be dilaudid, feels great, but gives me a bit of a headache.

1. Heroin

2. The high is a little different from other opioids and by far my favorite. It gives a feeling of, fuck it...everything is okay. That and it seems to bring love and empathy up in me. It's a love/hate relationship though

yeah this is how I feel. I love all opiates, but there's something about it that makes it the most addicting to me. I've done stronger opiods, like fentanyl and oxymorphone, methadone, and then other opioids that are more or less on par (oxycontin) and they're good, but it's like somethings always a little different, like it's missing something that makes the overall experience not quite as euphoric, and no matter how much I use, I can't quite get there. I think it's that feeling of empathy and love that you talk about. The other ones don't bring that up in me, they feel more like stimulants in a way actually, they kind of dull out pain, depression, and make me motivated etc.. With dope, I'm perfectly happy to sit back after a shot, and do NOTHING!

Nicomorphine

So yeah, Nicomorphine, holy shit, it sounds like an amazing substance.. what a craazy world...

My favorite rush is IV Diuladid, but my favorite high is oxycodone. What I usually do is cook up 40mg of oxy and 4mg of diuladid in the same rig and slam that. You first get the overwhelming diuladid rush, and the euphoria of the oxy kicks in.

When shooting pharm. opiates this is the way to go for me. Dilaudid IV'd on its own doesn't last more than an hour, but it delivers a killer rush. IV oxy doesn't have the rush but it has a good steady high that can have you nodding out. When combined its the closest thing to shooting dope IMO out of pharmaceuticals.

Heroin however cannot be compared, it is on a whole 'nother planet compared to other opiates. It cannot be topped IMO. In order these are my favorite opiates and why...

1. Heroin- cheap, great rush, lasting high, most euphoric drug ever tried besides MDMA crystals.

2. Oxycodone- readily available, good lasting high, can be eaten, snorted, or shot

3. Methadone- Relaxed buzz, extremely long lasting

4. Hydrocodone- Chilled out relaxed opiate high, easy to obtain legally

5. Hydromorphone- Killer rush, but needs to be IV'd and short lived

does anyone here have a favorite dopiate/dopioid thats not the strongest one theyve tried? for example ive done morphine(oral, and IV'd at hospital) and oxy but still prefer hydrocodone

but i really think if h was the only opiate i had access to all the bullshit involved would have stopped me long before i got hooked

ya i hate the bullshit as well, right now i could walk out my door and come back with a variety of opiates to get high as fuck on, i'm sober right now and would love to be jammed. but it would involve phonecalls, waiting around endlessly and it's just a pain in the ass.

i mainly do kratom for this reason.

but as far as effects go i'd rank the opiates i've tried like this:

1. heroin
2. oxycodone
3. hydrocone
4. suboxone
5. methadone
6. kratom
7. demerol
8. codeine
9. tramadol

Dilaudid was alright, like would be suitable replacement but...mannn oxycontin beats them all, once after a friend of mine and I did a codiene extraction we scored some oxy, and agreed simultaniously that oxycontin has something even high doses of codiene does NOT

havent tried more than those three and morphine drip in the hospitalk but as a kid it just made me DIZZY XP

My personal favorite opiate is Opana, Oxymorphone. By far the smoothest thing to rail, fast absorption, warm euphoric blanket, amazing drug. I've done every pharmaceutical opiate on the market for the most part and nothing is as great as a fat schnooter of oxymorphone.

^^ Yeah, the warmth of oxymorphone is hard to beat. It's so well rounded, has a warm tingly body high, does not over-sedate, easy to nod or be clear headed, and very potent. Oxy has a great body high, great clarity, energy, but I feel it can be too restless and nodding is an effort. OM has that strong "pacifying" indifference, the archetypal heroin-like destruction of all cares/worries, that oxy lacks.

I can't speak for heroin (never tried), but based on plugged morphine I can assume that the high is the warmest blanket, but sloppy and over-sedating. Or at least moreso than OM or OC

1. Mine is Suboxone...
2. Why? Ive been pretty much abusing it/ addicted to it for about a year. I used it when i wasn't addicted, and got a nice ass, long lasting, energising buzz. i still do. i also get it prescribed lol. Also, the withdrawals aren't terrible til about 4 days after ur last dose. idk, but i love it. guess im weird. anyone else out there like me?

IV Opana with a couple bags of heroin added into the mix. Maybe some cocaine along with that if im feeling adventurous. (or if i have the money anyway... lol)

I'll get back to you once I've tried them all. Perhaps one day I can walk into a coffee shop and buy an "opioid variety pack."

It'll happen one day. :)