• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
I'm going to say poppies (opium), once I figured out where the best places to get them were and the best ways to prepare them no pills could compare. they all seemed to lack something in comparison.

however I've never IV'd any drugs (with the exception of IV morphine in the hospital) and I've never done Heroin. I also hate snorting pills.

So Poppy Pods so far and I've tried everything except for Heroin.

id be willing to bet that anyone who chooses hydrocodone or morphine or hydromorphone or oxycodone hasnt tried the holy grail ( IV Heroin).

slam me that black pearl anytime, any place, any fucking where. enough said <3

Oxymorphone. All other pharmaceutical opiates/opioids can't touch this monster. I have never tried H though, can someone give me an accurate comparison between Opana and Heroin?

Update: I tried smack now, sniffed and IV.

Bottom line: Opana wins hands down.

I would say heroin is my favorite high but the comedown is so fucking brutal.. I have to have a shit ton of methadone on hand anytime I want to use it. Also I have to have a cleared schedule for at least the next 3 days. Actiq lollipops are my favorite in general because the nod is so fucking clean and the worst thing in store for you the next day is a mild stomach/head ache. and That's only if your tolerance is low.. The fentanyl patches come in 2nd because it releases just enough to keep you buzzing for 3 days straight! and all night each night you get to keep that shit pumping straight through your bloodstream.. Waking up in the best mood ever and getting an unbeatable nights sleep...

I find my self to be quite the drug snob. I see no prob with IV opiates or heroin or anything opiate/benzo related. !But! the drugs Crack and Meth (in my personal opinion) are for bum-fuck freak losers. They are low-life drugs.. I find everyone that smokes crack or uses speed in any way & for any reason is a total dumb-fuck that has absolutely nothing going for them in life. I'm sure there are exceptions. I'm just sharing my opinion..

I would say heroin is my favorite high but the comedown is so fucking brutal.. I have to have a shit ton of methadone on hand anytime I want to use it. Also I have to have a cleared schedule for at least the next 3 days. Actiq lollipops are my favorite in general because the nod is so fucking clean and the worst thing in store for you the next day is a mild stomach/head ache. and That's only if your tolerance is low.. The fentanyl patches come in 2nd because it releases just enough to keep you buzzing for 3 days straight! and all night each night you get to keep that shit pumping straight through your bloodstream.. Waking up in the best mood ever and getting an unbeatable nights sleep...

I find my self to be quite the drug snob. I see no prob with IV opiates or heroin or anything opiate/benzo related. !But! the drugs Crack and Meth (in my personal opinion) are for bum-fuck freak losers. They are low-life drugs.. I find everyone that smokes crack or uses speed in any way & for any reason is a total dumb-fuck that has absolutely nothing going for them in life. I'm sure there are exceptions. I'm just sharing my opinion..

Wait, are you saying fentanyl produces a "clean" high? I would think that Fent would feel even dirtier than morphine/heroin. I've read people describe it as 100% sedation with very little euphoria. IMO oxycodone is by far the cleanest high, with oxymorphone in second.

I most def agree with you about opiates not being the worst type of drugs. I think if you must be abusing some type of narcotic, it may as well be an opiate since most opiates are completely organ-friendly and non-toxic, so they will steal your soul but won't damage your brain or body. However I think an opiate addiction would be harder to beat than others. Therefore, the sociopathic things addicts do to maintain the habit it how opiates have a bad name.

Had to go with methadone for it's VERY long half-life and cheap cost. It's the most effective and affordable for me...

huuuurroooon!!!!! wooo but its gotta be baltimores finest raw, or else it aint shit.....well unless you're getting Pharm grade ampoules of it...which I doubt ;)

voted oxy over h & dilaudid, haven't done opana tho

edit: pods/opium are probably tied with oxycodone for me

Last edited:
there are so many that i want to try. the fist opiate i tried recreationally was heroin and haven't found anything to compare since.

the first time i tried oxycodone i already had a moderate tolerance to heroin and i was dope sick at the time... i went up to my sisters in the country to detox and while looking through her cupboard i stumbled upon 2 packs of 5mg oxycodone. I took 30mg and it was one of the cleanest nods i've ever had. but now 30mg would just give me standard euphoria and i nice warm blanket feeling.

I was WD'ing the other day from oxy and decided to go to the chemist for some codeine.... but then i decided to go score some H in the first time for a while. I was feeling shithouse and when i score i normally walk to the mcdonalds and use in the toilet, but i was hanging so bad i just mixed up in the carpark next to the need;e exchange and shot up in public... i didn't give a shit, and it was one of the best tastes i've ever had.... i could feel the endorphins rushing to my back... no other opiate comes close. and i've IV'ed bupe, had methadone, codeine, dihydrocodeine orally and oxycodone IV'ed, snorted, plugged and i find that taking it orally is best.

I've yet to try morphine, hydromorphone and fentanyl, and we don't get oxymorphone and hydrocodone in australia, but something tells me that i won't find anything better than smack... although i hear IV hydromorphone is better than H.

Gotta be methadone, best bang for my buck. I feel good as fuck coming up on it for like 4 hours then nod an stay high another 4-6 hours.

I would have to say heroin. First opiate I tried, and it's one of the easiest for me to obtain (besides percocet and hydrocodone, which are too weak.) Just the other day I obtained some IR oxymorphone, and oxycontin. Oxycontin is a good high IMO, but it lacks the rush that heroin gives you when injected, and it's just way to expensive. I would say that a 40 of OC gives me the same effect that 1 bag of the dope I can get. Now oxymorphone... that ones a monster. In all honesty, I would probably choose this over heroin, but it is just too hard to come by. I'm seriously shocked that it's legal though. The rush from just 2.5 mg of opana feels like a 2 bag shot of dope with 0 tolerance. IMO, it's actually more intense. The only come down to Opana though, is that the high doesn't last as long as dope.

I've never been able to get high off of codeine. After 9 months off of opiates, I used 15 mg of hydro, and I have to say, that was a great high. Very clean feeling, not too sedating, great energy. Problem is, half of my addiction, is to the needle, and you can shoot the hydro, and then obviously, it's very weak too.

Methadone and bupe are strange IMO. Both ARE capable of getting you seriously fucked up, but if you're on them for maintenance, they both lose the ability to produce euphoria. At lower doses of I.V bupe, I do get a noticable lift out of it, and prefer it to the done.

Oxy. I really enjoy the relaxing effects as I melt back into my chair. I haven't tried IV heroin and don't plan to, but I do prefer insufflated oxy to insufflated heroid.

Thats exactly how i feel, just meltinggggggggggggggggggggggg, just like I am now, and will be tomorrow, and the day after, and so on and so on!

Heroin

Only tried it once (IV) which was the highest I had ever been. I sniff Oxy at least 100-200mg when I do it and I never come close to being as high as that first shot of Heroin.

Oxycontin and percocet...never really dabbled with more then that couple k pins here and there but thats about it

I like Opana (oxymorphone) a great deal. But honestly I think some of my most flat-out euphoric opiate experiences have come from a nice dose of poppy pod tea. Unfortunately, PPT also has some of the nastiest side effects - nausea, itching and the kind of constipation that ends with you feeling like you just passed that turd sideways. (Not to mention that the effects last forever: after a weekend of PPT sipping I've still been feeling the high 24 hours later, and I've heard others report similar experiences).

One of these days I hope to get my hands on some opium and an O pipe: I suspect the high would be very similar to PPT with more of a rush. I'm also curious about sizzurp, which seems to have a loyal contingent of fans in Houston. But while I've got a large collection of DJ Screw (acquired while I was researching my book) in my iTunes library, I don't have a good codeine/promethazine source.

Only used morphine drip in hospital following major surgery. it burned so I stopped. But then gain opiates aren't really my thing. MDMA & psychedelics for me :)

Not as good as you would think it is...

It doesn't seem to have spread very far outside the area, but they sure do seem to love their Purple Drank in Houston. (They've been loving it for a while: Texas singer/songwriter Townes Van Zandt gave a nod to codeine in "Waiting Around to Die" in 1968). I was guessing the promethazine potentiated the codeine like glutethimide. Back in the 1980s, "4s and Doors" - Tylenol 4s with Doriden, aka Glutethimide - were all the rage. Unfortunately glutethimide is basically off the market in the US now, so I'll never be able to experience that one. (It's still available in Bulgaria, if the documentary Invisible is any indication. One more reason to visit Eastern Europe...).