• Oxymorphone (opana)

Votes: 79 9.2%
  • Hydromorphone (dilaudid)

Votes: 68 7.9%
  • Morphine (kadian, avinza, mscontin)

Votes: 44 5.1%
  • Meperidine (demerol)

Votes: 10 1.2%
  • Oxycodone (percocet, roxicet, oxycontin)

Votes: 200 23.3%
  • Hydrocodone (vicodin, norco, lortab)

Votes: 56 6.5%
  • Codeine (tylenol 3)

Votes: 20 2.3%
  • Dihydrocodeine

Votes: 3 0.3%
  • Buprenorphine (suboxone, subutex)

Votes: 9 1.0%
  • Opium

Votes: 40 4.7%
  • Kratom

Votes: 18 2.1%
  • Propoxyphene (Darvon, darvocet)

Votes: 5 0.6%
  • Tramadol (ultram)

Votes: 22 2.6%
  • O-Desmethyltramadol

Votes: 7 0.8%
  • Other Not Listed - Post and I will make option for any forgotten ones

Votes: 13 1.5%

• Total voters
I've only tried Oxycodone, Codeine (the cough syrup with promethazine), Heroin, O-DSMT, and Tramadol (forgot I tried O-DSMT tbh until I read the list).

In order
1. Oxycodone, the best hands down. It has its hooks on me for life. Most euphoric, productive, sexiest, best, give me more please, if Heaven is a real as I believe it is, it feels like oxy.
2. O-DSMT, itchy itchy itchy! Only tried it twice and one time I blacked out because I took too much Xanax with it, but the first experience I had it was a surprisingly euphoric and felt nothing like I'd imagine it would since its a Tramadol metabolite. Not as good as oxy and is extremely itchy.
3. Heroin, 99.9% certain I got fent laced heroin so I'd imagine pure shit would blow my socks off. I would do a bump or two and would just fall asleep, but would wake up feeling extremely euphoric for an hour or two. Sucks because I just ended up sleeping through 50-75% of the high because of that dirty nasty fent or whatever else they are putting in this stuff. Haven't touched it since 2019 too because I overdosed.
4. Hydrocodone, honestly forgot I have got this but I got a script of them (15 x 5mg) for my wisdom teeth removal a year ago. Took the whole script and was pretty nice. Got offered a second script but refused since I was trying to be a good boy at the time. Edit: Forgot I also had an experienced with it a couple times early into my drug experientation phase. Was honestly really euphoric even in low doses since I had no tolly at the time.
5. Codeine, first opioid I ever tried. Probably the dumbest decision ever since I was in 8th grade but the whole family got sick and we had them laying around. Curiosity killed the cat. Had an extremely good experience for those times. In the recent years I came across it back in 2021 and tried mixing it with oxy in 90-120mg and got no real effects so its low on the list. Even with doses of like 300mg+ just nothing different than the normal oxy high.
6. Tramadol, got scripted these for a gallbladder removal. Very disappointing high although my tolerance was skyrocketed at the time
7. Buprenorphine, was on this for a short period before I got bad side effects. First couple doses felt pretty good but it also made me pretty nauseas because I was started on too high of a dose for my opioid habit. Could have been a life saving drug for my addiction if it wasn't for the nasty side effects.
8. Fentanyl, forgot about this ol' POS too. Got it IV for my gallbladder removal and felt the effects after I woke up and I was brought home. Just felt super sedated with 0 euphoria. Might have been because they used a benzodiazepine as well, but from my experiences with heroin in the past I think that is just what the fentanyl high is.
9. Darvocet, I forgot how many opioids I've tried until I wrote this out. Literally felt nothing from this.

I don't know why I made a list its late and I can't sleep so enjoy I guess

Last edited:
This is so hard. I love all of them lol...well, maybe except Tramadol, which doesn't do anything for me. Not even because it's weak because it's done nothing even years ago when I didn't have a tolerance and could get a buzz on codeine.

I particularly love morphine and oxycodone, probably.

Well morphine (ms contin) is my favorite, but at the moment I can only acquire oxycontin (OP 40's) or fentanyl (blues/dirty 30's). It sucks and the high from blues wears off too fast. I'd much rather have morphine. No opiate/opioid I've ever had compares to the euphoria and lengthy high quite like ms contin (and I've tried damn-near all of them aside from tianeptine, raw opium, carfentanyl). Sure, fentanyl PATCHES provide a nice 3-day high if you wear them rather than eating or smoking them, but the euphoria just doesn't hit the same or scratch the itch quite like the natural opiates like morphine (or raw opium, I assume). As someone once described, fentanyl lacks the euphoria that reaches deep into the soul like morphine and heroin does. I guess in the long run, plant-based drugs really do take the cake in the euphoria department compared to synthetics.

I feel exactly the same with the morphine/fentanyl thing. Fentanyl is nice, but I don't get that real REAL euphoria that I get from morphine, more like just numbing of bad emotions.

I changed my vote from Opana to Dilaudid as I seem to have so much fun with Dilaudid lately. I snort them, but have IV'd them before, the initial rush is unbelievable.

I didn't choose Heroin because I believe pure H is extremely rare to find these days "I didn't say it didn't exist". I have a plug who can hook me up with the purest shit, but the supply is not constant.

Last edited:
I've said it before and I will say it again. If opium were legal, I'm pretty certain almost everyone who enjoys opioids would choose to go down that legal path. If smoked it's virtually impossible to overdose. I am aware of people purposefully eating large chunks of it for the purposes of self-destruction but their are a lot of quite legal compounds that are fatal in lower doses.

But things like hydromorphone seem to lend themselves to the needle and then thinks get very risky indeed.

I changed my vote from Opana to Dilaudid as I seem to have so much fun with Dilaudid lately. I snort them, but have IV'd them before, the initial rush is unbelievable.

I didn't choose Heroin because I believe pure H is extremely rare to find these days "I didn't say it didn't exist". I have a plug who can hook me up with the purest shit, but the supply is not constant.

Oh, yesh. I've only had the pleasure of Dilaudid once as Hydromorphone just isn't a thing here in the UK, but agree, it's incredible!

If opium were legal, I'm pretty certain almost everyone who enjoys opioids would choose to go down that legal path
That will definitely work for me and for the majority of my mates who smoke-snort H, not so sure when it comes to IV users. AFAIK one cannot inject opium and at times I think that IV users are addicted to both the substance AND the needle.

Oh, yesh. I've only had the pleasure of Dilaudid once as Hydromorphone just isn't a thing here in the UK, but agree, it's incredible!

Yeah it is - Pallidone and Pallidone SR.

But I've never heard of a doctor prescribing either medication. In the UK doctors will tend to go to much higher doses of oxycodone (400mg+ per day) than to use Pallidone. It's purely because oxycodone is better understood. But both options are essentially only appropriate in palliative care. Although their is no legal definition, most people term palliative as end-of-life care and is generally applied when a patient has less that six months of life.

I mean, why not? Their can be no moral objection to giving someone quality of life under those circumstances.

Yeah it is - Pallidone and Pallidone SR.

But I've never heard of a doctor prescribing either medication. In the UK doctors will tend to go to much higher doses of oxycodone (400mg+ per day) than to use Pallidone. It's purely because oxycodone is better understood. But both options are essentially only appropriate in palliative care. Although their is no legal definition, most people term palliative as end-of-life care and is generally applied when a patient has less that six months of life.

I mean, why not? Their can be no moral objection to giving someone quality of life under those circumstances.

OHHHH! My grandma was on Pallidone in palliative care. I remember the name now and that it was for pain. She died before I got into drugs etc so I never bothered with what the med actually was, as long as it was keeping her comfortable (and it did). You're right about no moral issue, the nurse even said (a couple weeks before my grandma died) "We're just giving her the pain medication whenever she asks for it now"

^^NOT implying that if I had been addicted to prescription drugs back then, and known what it was I would have stolen some. I absolutely would NOT. I would, however, have taken any that was left over after she passed (is that really bad? I mean, it would just get thrown away).

It would just be thrown away. When taken orally I don't think hyromorphone is any different to morphine TBH. The UK doesn't use the same conversion as the US so the pills are 1.3mg (IR) so about 10mg of morphine or 5mg (SR) so about 40mg morphine. As I said, oxycodone is used much more and doctors are allowed to go to much higher doses.

Opioids can make useful servants but they make terrible masters. I would keep them for when needed. Quite often someone will suffer legitimate severe pain but in the UK doctors won't help. They figure that if it's only for a few days, it's just pain. Opioids in the UK are only prescribed to 'prevent unacceptable suffering' - pain isn't even mentioned.

I would never recommend opioids to anyone. If your life it awful, they can make it less awful. But they won't make a reasonable life any better.

It would just be thrown away. When taken orally I don't think hyromorphone is any different to morphine TBH. The UK doesn't use the same conversion as the US so the pills are 1.3mg (IR) so about 10mg of morphine or 5mg (SR) so about 40mg morphine. As I said, oxycodone is used much more and doctors are allowed to go to much higher doses.

Opioids can make useful servants but they make terrible masters. I would keep them for when needed. Quite often someone will suffer legitimate severe pain but in the UK doctors won't help. They figure that if it's only for a few days, it's just pain. Opioids in the UK are only prescribed to 'prevent unacceptable suffering' - pain isn't even mentioned.

I would never recommend opioids to anyone. If your life it awful, they can make it less awful. But they won't make a reasonable life any better.
If you don't wanna IV Dilaudid, you can try plugging it. Definitely feels better than snorting or eating.

Hydromorphone is my favorite opioid. You seem to use it quite a lot, which I am jealous of 😀

Also, do you find the effects of raw opium very different from opioids?
lol yea I’m starting to like hydromorphone more now, I should have put it more to the top of the list. I get it from my cousin when she can spare, she’s pretty generous with it. That’s funny you say that because I get jealous of your benzo list lol :)

But yea opium, I used to be able to get it years ago … I would smoke it & mix it with hash … it felt really chill, relaxed & warm … if that makes any sense (but I don’t know if mixing the hash with it made for the extra relaxation)
Hugs 💜

lol yea I’m starting to like hydromorphone more now, I should have put it more to the top of the list. I get it from my cousin when she can spare, she’s pretty generous with it. That’s funny you say that because I get jealous of your benzo list lol :)

But yea opium, I used to be able to get it years ago … I would smoke it & mix it with hash … it felt really chill, relaxed & warm … if that makes any sense (but I don’t know if mixing the hash with it made for the extra relaxation)
Hugs 💜
I wish I had a cousin like yours!

I'm in the UK and I've went from 240 pure codiene to cwe at 4 packs a day at 360mg each. It was either that or destroy my liver, I hate being spending my life dedicated to drugs.. Doctors fault, now they know codiene does nothing for my pain, but worried they will cut off my prescription.. Even my mom was shocked. It's destroyed life. Made me go hungry and not pay bills.

Tried crack when was a kid, could tell how dangerous it was and only did it once, very expensive for 15 min then insomnia.

I liked mushrooms when I was younger, but can't get them over here. I'd take those regular on micro dose as they make you feel so good, and get you out of that slump..

Ivd seen 2 cousins and one of his wife's, and boyfriend die on H, but my withdrawals seem the sane from docs meds.

Tried acid, it was nice, but comedown was terrible and no sex drive.

This was all before I moved here. 15 - 20ish.

Jusy smoke weed, lsd, mushrooms. E is too dangerous these days.

Oh sorry had a 2mg Diaz due to my injury and codiene addiction. 10 years and 5 cold turkey and couldn't deal with the pain. Just give me a weekly patch so I can't abuse it. Simple.

Last edited:
Anyone been in this position any advice would be great?
The head of the surgery is calling me tomorrow.

Why did my post get moved to here?
All my meds are legal and need advice about what I should say to the head of the doctors office?