• Nitrous Oxide (N2O)

Votes: 102 4.7%
  • Opium

Votes: 128 5.9%
  • Oxycodone/OxyContin

Votes: 381 17.6%
  • PCP

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Research Chemical of choice (i.e. 2C-I, 5-MeO-AMT, etc.)

Votes: 126 5.8%
  • Salvia

Votes: 54 2.5%
  • Tobacco/Nicotine

Votes: 144 6.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 52 2.4%
  • DMT

Votes: 4 0.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MDMA ALL THE WAY :D
as i've said before, i'm over lying there with that stuffed-n-need-your-sleep-and-you're-on-the-verge-of-falling-asleep-but-there's
-no-way-it's-gonna-happen-and-if-you-open-your-eyes-you're-then-
wide-awake feeling you have with the whizz n ice-cream.
I love that feeling you get in your head/behind your eyes wif MDMA that...radiates out n consumes you...lovely...

i met again with lsd,and i meet with a massive dose of her soon....lsd is the most beautiful compound in existence,it will never be beaten

What was my favorite drug? n,n-DMT(puts LSD to shame), but since I quit doing drugs, I don't know:)

I voted for cocaine and MDMA. I fink that MDMA feels better hands down, but at the end of the day, there is something so beautiful and seductive about coke that i can't ignore.

Each to his own i guess.

Weed is my first choice because it takes the greatest importance on my life. wtf would i do without it :)
MDMA is also a biggy for me. Always liked, never got sick of it and am able to limit my use. seriously who wouldnt like it.
LSD is the most interesting drug I've tried. Profound experiances, life changing even. I will never be the same. I like mushrooms too but not as much as LSD, mushrooms seem to be much more stoning and have a stupider effect on me. LSD is more of a mind trip.
Lastly tobacco. I hate being addicted to tobacco, but I am in love with it.

I voted heroin, best opiate value for my dollar. But had I known it was multiple choice I would have also gone with oxycontin (my favorite opiate) benzos and MDMA. It's been sooooo long since I've dropped an E, but hopefully its gonna happen in the near future.

Also, nothing beats opiates + cocaine.

Same dude, Opes and cokes all spread out... I bet with my low low tolerance I could STILL out smoke ya wich blak..... I just have a natural "gift" of not passing out!

Cocaine for sure. I don't know where I would be without it...

Last edited:
I would have to say MDMA becuase i am naturally a person that talks and never shuts-up i always have somthing to say. I am hyper and full of energy i love to be walking around or running, i also love to dance and get lose with friends. This is what MDMA makes me do and it feels so good as if there isnt a worry in the world. So yeah MDMA is my FAVORITE.

Come on i need HELP

hey so the doc says i NEEEEED a NEW drug called Tegretol,
guess what it sucks..
look, I am 8 years clean of a mean8( Morphine addiction.
What I wanna know is
Is Tegretol, and Tramadol hard to kick, also does anyone know if the side affects of this TEgretol will go away. I am like asleep standing up..
I can't be like this that is what I got clean
except for the medical mary jane, that i smoke
go the State of WA. for providing Medical Mary Jane.
Please answer someone.peace out[/FONT]

Damn, I missed the multi-choice thing, ah well..

My vote went to laughing gas, but pot and acid are right up there as well. Laughing gas, because it is controlable, gives fantastic enjoyable results, and is social as well.

Heroin, hands down no comparison. Fuck why does it have to be so addicting, maybe its a good thing i had to stop while i was ahead...

2nd would probably be oxy or LSD (Haven't done it much, can never seem to find it :()

i voted for K and acid. of course it depends on the quality of the acid while K is alot more easy to come by in this neck of the woods:)

Status
Not open for further replies.