Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other - list below

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
I want to try kratom so bad (legal in my country). But I'm afraid that my tolerance to tramadol or other opioids will be ruined forever. At least I have read several stories about it.

How do you take your kratom pal? Are you dosing during the day? or is it just one big dose a day?

Can you smoke or snort kratom?

I've tried many different methods but the most efficient one is mixing your kratom powder with water in a 500mL bottle (I usually use about 200mL of water), the key is to shake it well so there're no lumps. Then you can just drink it all in like 2 seconds, you barely taste it that way (though I'm not really bothered by its taste). Some people use juice to mask the flavor but I don't think it's necessary if you do it right.
Making a tea works too but I just don't see the point, you'll end up with more liquid to swallow and it takes a while to prepare.
The toss&wash method is fucking terrible as it involves swallowing dry powder and chasing it with liquid, way less efficient than mixing it in a bottle like I just described (and if you don't do it right you'll choke on the powder).

Kratom doesn't last much so I prefer to take small doses through the day instead of 1 big dose.

You cannot smoke or snort kratom powder, don't even try it lol. Oral works just fine.
The high is kind of mild compared to other opioids so don't expect a big euphoric rush or a heavy nod if you ever end up trying it.

OT:
Besides the drugs I listed on my previous post I'm also a big fan of LSD, tripping on acid is one of my favorite things in life. But I don't consider it my DOC since I barely do it nowadays (same thing applies to DMT).

I've tried many different methods but the most efficient one is mixing your kratom powder with water in a 500mL bottle (I usually use about 200mL of water), the key is to shake it well so there're no lumps. Then you can just drink it all in like 2 seconds, you barely taste it that way (though I'm not really bothered by its taste). Some people use juice to mask the flavor but I don't think it's necessary if you do it right.

OT:
Besides the drugs I listed on my previous post I'm also a big fan of LSD, tripping on acid is one of my favorite things in life. But I don't consider it my DOC since I barely do it nowadays (same thing applies to DMT).

I have several shakers and mixin balls for my protein shakes. I think that can be even better, right?

TW, What dose of kratom should I start with if I tolerate up to 2 mg of tramadol (morphine range 60 to 75 mg) ?
Will the kratom give me some euphoria or my tolerance is screwed?