Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Salvia Divinorum

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tobacco or Nicotine

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other - list below

Votes: 4 8.0%

• Total voters
My DOC is tramadol. I know it sucks compared to other full agonists (some poeple call it the frankenstein of opioids haha) But I like that despite using it for almost 2 years I still feel its stimulating and anti-depressant effects.
According to several studies that I have read the abuse potential of tram is low and almost all studies on the subject appears in the last places as drug-likeness
Shit. When I was off it earlier this year, the psychological withdrawal was too fuckin harsh. I don't think I've ever felt so depressed or anxious in my life. Even several times I thought about the idea of suicide.
I generally take it without any drug or pill, as the drugs I have tried for the most part don't potentiate it or even kill the high.

There's nothing wrong with asking questions mate (even if they've been asked a thousand times before ;) ).

But this is more suited to Drug Culture so I'll move it to there if you dont mind?

No problem at all amigo. Thanks FUBAR.

Oxycodone was my original DOC which eventually (d)evolved into heroin and cocaine, and between those two, I honestly couldn’t rank one above the other.

What dose of oxy did you take? I recently read about a guy taking almost 1 gram of oxycodone every day. What the hell

Ketamine and always sniff it till yesterday I IM'd for first time ever and it done Jack shit, fucking let down or what, nothing not even a tickle, get more and do half a gram next time lol

Haven't tried IV ketamine? Is it useful? Or is there better bioavailability when it's snorted?

Last edited:
What dose of oxy did you take? I recently read about a guy taking almost 1 gram of oxycodone every day. What the hell

120 - 180 mg averaged out daily throughout the year. Sometimes much more, sometimes less. I can’t even imagine the people who do 300+ mg per day, let alone 1,000 mg. High doses of oxycodone pretty much ruined the stimulating effect I enjoyed from it.

Meth. Though I quit nearly two months ago. Preferred route was IV though I would often plug it when I could not find a vein.

In the abscence of meth I still take dexamfetamine daily. Not much though 30-50 mg max.

My DOC is kratom. Most people wouldn't understand this but it's the most versatile drug I know and the effects are pretty consistent. I do get euphoria off kratom, and it also gives me energy, helps me concentrate, boosts my mood and helps me sleep at night.

I've also been a daily weed smoker for many years, but its effects are much less consistent. Sometimes it's a great high and sometimes I don't even enjoy it at all.

I also have a sweet spot for amphetamines. I prefer meth but regular amphetamines are pretty similar and almost interchangeable. The only reason why I enjoy meth more is because it can be smoked, and it's considerably more euphoric than regular amps when taking via that ROA.
Maybe I have ADD/ADHD or something like that, I don't know.

My DOC is kratom. Most people wouldn't understand this but it's the most versatile drug I know and the effects are pretty consistent. I do get euphoria off kratom, and it also gives me energy, helps me concentrate, boosts my mood and helps me sleep at night.

I've also been a daily weed smoker for many years, but its effects are much less consistent. Sometimes it's a great high and sometimes I don't even enjoy it at all.

I also have a sweet spot for amphetamines. I prefer meth but regular amphetamines are pretty similar and almost interchangeable. The only reason why I enjoy meth more is because it can be smoked, and it's considerably more euphoric than regular amps when taking via that ROA.

Kratom is great, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner

#1 heroin #2 benzos and meth for a very close 3rd. Opiate addict for 10 years, mostly stick to my 4-6 mg of bupe a day now. And the handful of kpins/addy i get from a friend every month. Strictly used for when I need that extra kick in my step at work

I don't do it too often, takes too much preparation for me for me to be addicted haha. I'm lazy. I would be addicted to kratom too if it wasn't for the preparation as well. Well, and kratom tastes awful. I do like benzos on their own too, I have xanax and kpinz prescribed so that's nice. But tolerance sucks.

Do you hand knead or use the Alubal mixer? The Alubal shaker is soo much easier.
Hi there and good day I hope.

So I alternate between 3 basic kava prep methods. I have aluballs. Quick and easy indeed but the least potent and you are limited to preparing 15-20 grams max at a time.

The blender method is way more potent. I sit 40 or 50 grams in a litre of hot water with a teaspoon of sunflower lecithin, which is both an emulsifier and all round substance potentiator.

Then I blend 2 mins full speed, 2 mins lower speed and strain through a strainer bag.

But another, even quicker, simpler method, also, which gram per gram is noticeably more potent than the Aluball, and also allows larger amounts prepared easily- I put my 30 to 40 grams kava inside the straining bag with a teaspoon of sunflower lecithin, tie it at the top of the bag, then into a glass jar, 600ml unheated water- seal and shake up and down for a minute or two, just like the Aluball, then empty, squeezing liquid out of the kava bundle.

Then I pour less, hot water into the jar, quick shake and leave submerged until I have finished wash one, before another shake, empty, and squeezing all out of the kava in the strainer bag.

With my Aluballs, the 2nd wash is so weak and flimsy, I always do two washes and combine in the same jar- 300ml line first wash, about 220ml line 2nd wash.

With the bag shake method- the 2nd wash is virtually as thick as the first.

And just the first wash of 40 grams in the bag shake, gets me as much as three 15 gram aluballs double washed.

Then I still have the 2nd wash from the jar.

That was my method today. 21 grams WoW kava with 15 grams Kelai, in 600ml water.

I am planning to drink this, then wash two, plus a 15 gram Aluball finally, maybe of Tongan Choice Kava.

I have never done traditional kneading myself, but these three methods work very well, with variations and pros and cons.

Kratom is great, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner
I agree. I loved kratom, took it for 4 weeks a year ago, very intolerant to it though- it totally stopped my digestive system working and made me more constipated than ever in my life.

I had to stop cold turkey from 13 grams a day, had horrendous WD's after only 4 weeks daily, and really had to fight for survival as my digestive system was so severely blocked and non functional, dangerously malnourished and underweight at the same time due to longterm severe Lyme Disease.

But...I love Kratom's effects. One of my favorite recreational drugs of all time. It washed my anxiety down the drain every time, warmed my low body temperature, eased aches, pains, and chronic fatigue, helped me sleep much better.

Also paired extremely well with edible cannabis, match in heaven that one and superb synergy.

If Kratom was not so quickly physically addictive, unlike Kava, and did not sabotage my digestive system, Im sure it would be my daily drug of choice.

Fantastic for depression too.

I want to try kratom so bad (legal in my country). But I'm afraid that my tolerance to tramadol or other opioids will be ruined forever. At least I have read several stories about it.

How do you take your kratom pal? Are you dosing during the day? or is it just one big dose a day?

Can you smoke or snort kratom?

Oxycodone was my original DOC which eventually (d)evolved into heroin and cocaine, and between those two, I honestly couldn’t rank one above the other.

How do you drink you coke amigo? IV, snorted or smoked?

Is it true that cocaine with alcohol is twice as euphoric and also lasts longer?

I have never liked cocaine too much, I didn't find it so euphoric and its effects were too short, it also makes me nervous and anxious. I hate that. Although it's great for socializing.

Probably the coke that I have tried is very cut. It's funny that we have Bolivia and Peru which are exporters of coca and here sells the low quality or what doesn't go to Europe or the USA.

Last edited:
I want to try kratom so bad (legal in my country). But I'm afraid that my tolerance to tramadol or other opioids will be ruined forever. At least I have read several stories about it.

How do you take your kratom pal? Are you dosing during the day? or is it just one big dose a day?

kratom best mixed w/ OJ honey + cinnamon = yum

kratom best mixed w/ OJ honey + cinnamon = yum

How would it taste if I made myself a shake with kratom and whey protein? 🤢 I love the chocolate fudge favlor Rule 1 Whey Proteína. Delicious. Even with just whater shits rocks.

I also wonder if you can cook with kratom, like as with marijuana hahaha.

How would it taste if I made myself a shake with kratom and whey protein? 🤢 I love the chocolate fudge favlor Rule 1 Whey Proteína. Delicious. Even with just whater shits rocks.

Yes to the whey protein II drink that every day

Yes to the whey protein II drink that every day

What protein brand do you drink pal? The one from Optimum Nutrition didn't like me very much, imho it's overrated. Like I told you, I recommend the Rule1 Chocolate Fudge brand.

612ZWksZVIL._AC_SY550_.jpg

When I was a fitness freak (before drugs haha) I really liked Quest Cookies & Cream bar, Muscle Pharm Combat bars and the best imho One Bars. It's like eating a Snickers. Fuck. I'm already hungry LOL :ROFLMAO: Shit I think I got hooked on protein bars.

Last edited:

Hi there. Still in bed right now, had a little break but hoping to go back to sleep, not really with it yet....
But just briefly, regarding your concerns about kratom and affects on tolerance, I would encourage you to try kava first. It is not likely to reduce your tolerance of, or dependance on anything else you are currently taking, has no addictive or WD potential, lots of medicinal properties, and can be really lovely.

It is effectively much cleaner and safer than kratom.

I would also suggest kanna over kratom, for the same reasons above.

Kanna is closer to kratom than kava, in more of a longer lasting, stimulant sense, excellent mood booster but leaves you with a sharp mind.

I love kratom, but it has it's downsides and can have devastating consequences in certain cases or individuals.

Not so with Kava or Kanna.

I also think kava may be exactly what you need which you use the tramadol for.

If in theory, you stopped the tramadol again, I think if you had kava to drink every day, you may be just fine, and able to pass through the psychological WD pdocess much more calmly and easily.

You might be able to eat kratom edibles, but Im sure heat would only destroy actives. Cold food creations perhaps, like these vegan raw cookie dough peanut chocolate flackjack things etc.

But kratom is recommended by itself on an empty tummy. Most people do toss and wash- chuck it into their mouth and swish down throat quick.

Even the whey protein drink may reduce the absorption and effect of the kratom.

I think it be a combined taste of the lovely chocolate, and quite ghastly kratom.

Hi there. Still in bed right now, had a little break but hoping to go back to sleep, not really with it yet....
But just briefly, regarding your concerns about kratom and affects on tolerance, I would encourage you to try kava first. It is not likely to reduce your tolerance of, or dependance on anything else you are currently taking, has no addictive or WD potential, lots of medicinal properties, and can be really lovely.

It is effectively much cleaner and safer than kratom.

I would also suggest kanna over kratom, for the same reasons above.

Kanna is closer to kratom than kava, in more of a longer lasting, stimulant sense, excellent mood booster but leaves you with a sharp mind.

I love kratom, but it has it's downsides and can have devastating consequences in certain cases or individuals.

Not so with Kava or Kanna.

I also think kava may be exactly what you need which you use the tramadol for.

If in theory, you stopped the tramadol again, I think if you had kava to drink every day, you may be just fine, and able to pass through the psychological WD pdocess much more calmly and easily.

Oh yeah thanks my amigo. (y) I'm definitely going to read more about kava and khana as you describe it, it's quite promising. Besides, I found a page that sell it in my country.

The times I have quit tramadol cold turkey is the worst feeling you can experience, I don't wish it on anyone.

Oh yeah thanks my amigo. (y) I'm definitely going to read more about kava and khana as you describe it, it's quite promising. Besides, I found a page that sell it in my country.

The times I have quit tramadol cold turkey is the worst feeling you can experience, I don't wish it on anyone.
Kava is here from nature, partly for exactly those circumstances, to help without making things worse, or exchanging one bad thing for another.

I feel strongly it could well be what you are looking for.

When I was off it earlier this year, the psychological withdrawal was too fuckin harsh

I was addicted to Tramadol I loved it for its anti anxiety effects, started getting it off my doctor for GAD off labmel but was soon buying my own and hit gave a box of 100 of a nightbour who gets 8 a day but only takes 2 most dats sometimes 4 so has boxes of them, and I liked the opioid effects a few hours after taking 4-6 but coming off was so bad I'm not getting addicted again, crying and restless legs, was nasty, worse than benzo. withdrawal and its double whammy, coming like off SNRI and opioids be it a weaker one

Well I voted for LSD out of the list but it was hard choice I was leaning on Heroin. But right now if I had the choice I'd go for the Lucy I'd say. I'm really into Cannabinoids alot tho as well and this Delta-8-THC has become my drug of choice lately and I spent a ridiculous amount of money it stocking up. My tolerance is very high I consume 200mg+ daily...wanna drop Acid pretty badly right now tho.