• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is your favorite drug to do by yourself?

What's your favo(u)rite substance when you're all alone?

• Marijuana & Hashish

Votes: 615 30.0%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 66 3.2%
  • Stimulants (coke, meth, and others)

Votes: 203 9.9%
  • Benzodiazepines (Valium, Xanax, Klonopin and others) & Barbiturates (Seconal, Nembutal and others)

Votes: 105 5.1%
  • Opiates (please specify below if heroin or other IV opiates)

Votes: 583 28.5%
  • Hallucinogens (LSD, psilocybin, mescaline and others)

Votes: 222 10.8%
  • Research Chemicals (specify which one below)

Votes: 19 0.9%
  • Dissociatives (Ketamine, DXM, and others, specify below)

Votes: 195 9.5%
  • Not mentioned. I'm posting it below.

Votes: 41 2.0%

• Total voters
Most drugs actually... especially opiates, benzos, and psychedeics. I also enjoy taking empathogens alone as well, but those are best off taken with females imo. I dread taking psychedelics with anyone but my girlfriend or maybe a best friend who knows that when I need space, I need space. I enjoy putting some music on and sitting in a pitch black room trying to get enveloped in the visuals, or laying with a blindfold on in a dark quiet room and this is a one man activity. I don't like talking about how hard I'm tripping or how trippy this and that is.

Emotional bonding is always welcome, but psychedelics are for me a personal journey into my own mind and I find other people to be distractions in this state. I also don't enjoy having to babysit people who are inexperienced in how to manage a difficult trip when I myself am tripping very hard. I don't mind comforting a friend, but I'd rather not be in the situation to begin with. For these reasons I'll have to say psychedelics are the class of drugs I prefer to take alone by far.

I like doing heroin or other opiates alone because having someone talk nonstop is a real downer and ruins the high.

Psychedelics are a 90% solitary drugs to me. I am barred from reaching full potential of a psych with people around. But if its more recreation then tripping with company can create amazing bonds.

As much as I love opiates, and they are lovely when done alone, I much prefer to do psychedelics when i am alone above anything else. Solitude is a big deal when I am going for a journey inside my mind.

I can watch paint dry on IV dope (and have because I'm a painter).

Every drug has the ability to make you social or not social, it all depends on set and setting,

But if I had to answer the question I'd say Cannabis is my least social drug by far, then psychedelics.

Last edited: