• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos what is your favorite benzo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite benzo is probably gonna have to be clonazepam. I have taken Ativan, and it did absolutely nothing for me. Xanax is great but wears off too fast and makes me start saying and doing things I normally wouldn't do, it makes me fearless. Valium is also great, makes me feel so happy about everything and just completely relaxed. Clonazepam is perfect to me, it lasts all day and keeps me anxiety free and happy. It also tastes like candy. I am so glad to be prescribed to it, it has made my life much easier with my general and social anxiety. Clonazepam>Diazepam>Alprazolam>Lorazepam IMO.

My favorite benzo to get fucked up on is Valium. For anxiety I'd go with Etizolam, and to sleep I'd say Xanax.

Clonazepam. The yellow .5s sit real easy under the tongue and don't taste like poison like some other pharms do sublingually. I found Xanax a little too easy to abuse and it made me reckless. Valium to me was comparable to a muscle relaxer.

This thread is being closed one because of this spammer two, because I see one of these threads every week UTFSE.

Status
Not open for further replies.