• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos what is your favorite benzo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

e92

Bluelighter
i'm prescribed klonopin for anxiety, and i used to love xanax so i asked my doctor to switch. and i really didnt like it this time. xanax i feel gets you more "fucked up", and when you're taking benzos as needed the last thing you wanna be is fucked up.

brotizolam just makes me wanna sleep, nothing else. valium too.

klonopin is the king, it does it all. it relaxes me physically and mentally. it also mentally sort of lifts me up.

Sooo many threads like this it varys from person to person me... for anxiety Klonopin, I can seem to keep my doses lower and it doesn't really stop working...I love xanax but it wears off to quick and I really just take them for the 'buzz'. Valium I have to take to much of but it's pleasant if I'm just laying around.

I like Temazepam. It gives a nice body high and a sense of empathy. It short acting though.

^^^This guy must be spam. Basically saw this in another thread.

Xanax stops working well very quickly even if taken as prescribed. Clonazepam for me is probably the most therapeutic.

I've been prescribed several of them and this is my list from Fav to least fav.
1. Ativan (Love everything about it. Works the best for me personally.)
2. Valium (Love this stuff as well, but I feel Ativan works a little better for me.)
3. Klonopin (Works, it certainly does the job but not as well at the other two above for me.)
4. Alprazolam/Xanax (Works great but only for a short amount of time. Great for a panic attack and not for general anxiety)

Etizolam, even though it's not a really benzo.

I think this thread should be moved, because there's no harm reduction question.

Ativan all day, most euphoria of all benzos . Also diazepam is dank. Xanax is fun for a day or two that's it

Clonazepam has got to be my favorite.

I used to be prescribed the blue Xanax footballs, twice a day, and I passed out pretty much every time I took one. Without a good tolerance, Xanax will just knock you out. I took a 2mg bar for the first time in awhile yesterday and I slept the whole day away. I prefer Xanax while I'm in the midst of a panic attack, or need to calm down.

Diazepam doesn't relieve enough anxiety for me, and tends to make me pass out as well, even at lower doses of 10mg.

Clonazepam works wonders for my general anxiety and isn't as sedative as the others for some reason. For recreational purposes, I can take 8mg if I wanted to and still be as awake as ever.

Clonazepam for me.....Even though its the one I am coming off as my Dr wont give me another script for it :(

I would probably have to say valium but that 1 is almost too moresish for me and I had an unfortunate incident where I blacked out and ended up eating 60 x 10mg in a week so I'm wary to get anymore of it. As of late I've been experimenting with a Japanese benzo called flutoprazepam and it is really good but the dose is too hard to discern. It's supposed to be 2-4 times the strength of Valium so I took various doses ranging from 2mg up to 10mg and I think the best dose for anxiety is 8mg. It's supposed to be stronger than valium in all aspects at equivalent doses but I only get a very strong anxiolytic effect from it; I'm chalking that up to tolerance though. I'll be making a more detailed post about its benzo effects once my tolerance drops enough( probably a month from now).

Xanax is definitely my favorite, although ive never had klonopin. Etizolam holds a special place in my heart though. I dont go anywhere without a pg bottle of tiz by my side

Oxazepam
Alprazolam
Temazepam
Valium

Midazolam is something I would love to play with cos I've only ever had it at black out doses to put me into a 'Twilight' sedation for medical procedures. Love to hang out somewhere in between twilight and awake which would be nod city coming in and out of those vivid dream states.

My personal favorite so far is clonazepam followed by temazepam then lorazepam , clonazepam is best for all day anxiety, temazepam is great for sleep and lorazepam is the best for panic attacks, they all are great with opiates and alcohol (do not mix downers it could lead to death) know your own body but yes klonopin by far is the best benzo I have tried I've never used Valium, alprazolam or oxazepam though.

At the hospital I got IV midazolam and that was pretty nice but I still prefer sublingual klonopin over it.

For me it would have to be klonopin. If I take one in the evening it lasts into the next day. I really enjoy Xanax too, but doesn't last as long as the kpin. Valium is so-so, but ridiculously short lasting. Etiz and all few other theinos I tried aren't that great. I hear a lot of people saying you cant feel the different between benzos and theinos, but I definenly can. The will kill a panic attack and anxiety, but for me can cause depression. Benzos don't do that to me. Im very social on benzos, no so much on theinos.

Xanax for purely like recreational bar tard fucked up states. Klonopin is superior in almost every way I just feel xanax is stronger mg for mg so if u only have a little then I wud do xanax if i had a larger amount I wud do kpins. But i do feel xanax gets you more noticeably and more enjoyably fucked up if thats what your into

Clonazepam. All day every day. And I've tried about 10 different benzodiazepine tranquilizers.

Status
Not open for further replies.