• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Is Your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage?

Good ol' Jack Daniels, or some wheat beer if i'm not up for the hard alcs.

I'm a beer drinker mostly. coors light, milwaukees best ice!!!, natty boh(yea im from bawlamore), but when liquors coming its parrot bay, or jagermeister, goldshlagers good...and southern comfort is nice too

%) 8o %)

1) Scotch
2) Tequila
3) Mescal
4) Sour Mash Whiskey

on ice, no mix.

For Beer, Oregon Microbrews

Depends on my mood and the weather...

With a meal - I love a glass of wine...

Nothing like a quick stop at the pub with a workmate after a hard day in the summertime for a few nice beers... I mainly drink Coopers Pale or Sparkling (South Aussie beer - the best!!!) or else I go for Corona...

Spirits... I love my Johnny Walker or any kind of vodka... I'm also a bit of a bourbon gal... and as a pre-dinner drink when I'm at family gatherings, I love a good gin & tonic...

Currently I'm back into rum & coke..... ahhharrr me hearties... ;) I don't mind Bicardi if I'm going to have my rum with some OJ... Somebody else mentioned Bundaberg Rum... oooh yes... this stuff's delicious... They make a pre-mixed drink in a can called "Dark & Stormy" which is the rum mixed with ginger beer and I think a dash of something... yum :D

After all the hard liquor I drank in high school, I can't really handle anything besides beer anymore, maybe wine also.

Lately I just drink beer when I drink, I love the Heineken keg-cans although they're kinda pricey.
Also I love white wine, it's just good. Being able to drink something that has alcohol in it and tastes good is a plus. Any brown or clear liquor just reminds me of all the times I got sick off strong liquor back in high school and I almost get sick just from the smell of that shit now. :(

I'm surprised that ryanM is taking this long to say that aderall is his favorite liquor 8)

VODKA!! Smirnoff, Absolut, Everclear, Grey Goose.....mixed in with some cranberry juice mmmmmmm

hmmmmmm
its a three way tie between Apple Smirnoff Vodka, Jagermeister, and Negra Modelo.
=D

**name change on the thread btw**

I have heaps and heaps.
My favourite pre-mixed is Lemon Ruskis.
One that I'll make myself is shitloads of ice cubes, mango gelati, vodka and cointreau (spelling?) mixed together in a blender.
At a bar I get Cosmopolitans.
My favourite beer is Pure Blonde or Corona
I also love love love wine and champagne.