• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Is Your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage?

4 to 6 cans of kronenebourg per day and if I drink too many of them i will get the jack daniles out to sober up and then skin up

jagermeister is good, i was into 99 apples before - but not much anymore... im gonna go with scotch (dewar's white label) because it fucks me up hard... but jagerbombs and screwdrivers are mad good drinks.

EDIT - I'm actually chillin with a screwdriver (orange juice, ice, vodka - smirnoff) right now.

Dansk Vodka, tis verrrry nice, specially with cranberry juice :D

Also likin Absinthe, though is horrendously expensive round here so I rarely get it.

Usually just drink Malibu.

Glenmorangie Scotch on the rocks. Now there is a damn fine drink.

50030GLENMORANGIE.jpg

Shots of Southern Comfort. I hate the way it tastes, but I think it's the happiest drunk feeling for me out of everything.

Any type of amber colored liquor.

I perfer CM spiced rum and wild turkey 101.

As far as beer im pretty simple....budweiser,hieneken,corona,guiness, and some local honey beer.

I love Sour Mash Whiskey too, but a good bottle of Mexican Tequila is by far my favorite. Great memories of Salsa dancing and Tequila shots, making me happy just thinking about it!

when i was younger i vaguely remember a finnish vodka a friend of mine bought over for me , called koskenkorva , he bought it as a present for me along with the finlandia, he said finlandia was for the tourists and the loco's in finland drank this shit, i looked at the bottle it said 120 proof ( 60%) i thought " no probs" next day , i had a hangover so bad my balls were aching , no joke, this probably qualifies as my favourite cos it did hasten my departure from the realms of alcohol .