• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What Is Wrong With The LSD Available Today?

That's a bit questionable in regards to street purity. Moreso than most other drugs IMO.

Of course, everyone's scene has different "reps".
Probably because of the "cuts" and low-HIGH amounts of other substances.

Not to mention all the other drugs people consume while mixing with Their virgin drug experiences.

A coke addict & functioning alcoholic doing 400+ micrograms of LSD for the first time.
... Isn't really a good recipe for a "good rep".

Most people don't even know what Ket is. MDMA has a pretty good rep. You're either too out of the loop to know what it is, or you think it's the drug that makes people like bad music and hug each other. Lean is an opiate, so like most opiates, it's got a bad rep. But like ket, most older people don't even know what it is.

I think the attitude towards ketamine and MDMA depends on where you live. In the US, MDMA is regarded as more of a snobby club kids' drug, whereas in the UK, it is regarded as more of a yobbish club kids' drug. Ditto for ketamine, assuming the person has even heard of it, which is less likely for people in the US.
At any rate, I'll agree with you that MDMA generally has a pretty good rep because one would at worst characterize its users as "obnoxious", whereas users of meth, crack and especially PCP are seen as "potentially dangerous".

Besides their potential for being seriously detrimental to the mental health of the user, there is of course also an element of classism and potentially racism at play here: Meth, crack and PCP are seen as "redneckish" or "ghetto" drugs used by "white trash" and "thugs".

Lean is a special case, because it is technically a really weak drug with an inferior high. Here the issue is not just the above-mentioned classism/racism, but also that the people promoting it (various rappers of the cloud- and gangsta variety) often do their best to present themselves as vapid criminals whose primary goal in life is to get as faded as possible.

I've gone and sampled drug culture in the UK and more up North in Western Europe. Because online the problem is I simultaneously create it, lol.

MDMA seemed like young adult heart candy, while ketamine got talked about in more of an apologetic tone, though with due respect.

I've seen one video of Richie Hawtin performing in the US, and the people just seemed totally out of tune at the time.

My LSD [Today] seems to be okay. Get's the job done. Fine and dandy!

Gets Me to that place I long for. Tapped into consciousness. The reel of magic flows when I'm on psychoactive substances.
Does it for You, Mates?

Has YOUR LSD-25 lost it's pizzazz? Mine hasn't...

Is PCP even around still?
There is 3-meo-pcp also nowadays and I believe this is regarded as a very good dissociative and maybe equally on par with PCP and possibly even preferred by some.

They can be bracketed together and have some similar effects and profiles I believe but I'm not certain.

All I know is that I have never tested anything I've seen that was bought as LSD that tested as anything other than LSD. And that is going back pre-DN. For whatever reason, I have been very lucky. I have had my share of weak hits, but for 5 or more years, I have a couple of plugs who are like godz of LSD. It's all been really good and nicely dosed, for the most part. I was, I believe, getting tabs that were higher dosed, on average, in the 80s. It was not uncommon back then to get WoW that would send you to the moon if you did a pair or more, and those were good days, too. But yeah...LSD is everywhere, that is, if you know where everywhere is. LOL

Heh heh, back in the 80s 90s, my connect called each blotter "a double." We kinda thought that was cheezy marketing at the time, but now I appreciate what must have been an intention to encourage taking one, or even half, of those strong blotters. It was all WoW for me back then, with one exception: the Red on White Egyptian Hiero. No idea of the dosage, but two was plenty, three was "i can't fucking see through this lattice of patterns!"

There's absolutely nothing wrong with lsd 'thesedays'

lsd is lsd is lsd is lsd is lsd is.......

There's probably some poorly synthed/underdosed acid around, just as there was in the 80's

There's definitely plenty of incredible and properly dosed acid around, just as there was in the 80's

51uNT0zfD8L.jpg

Straight out of the vault.