• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What is the Worst Thing You've Ever Done, and what is Your Biggest Regret?

This is very good advice. Stool softeners 100% for opiod constipation. Hope someone reads and remembers this incase it ever happens to them. Stimulant laxatives (the most common laxatives used) will make opiod constipation far worse and can cause you serious injuery when you're that blocked up

Laxido is a sugar alcohol laxative which can help. It's cheap and easily available

I recommend milk of magnesia - an old school, very hardcore, stool softener laxative. Milk of magensia wil literally take out everything and make the misery over much quicker. It is very intense though. Milk of magnesia is what you take after the ofther stuff hasnt worked and you don't want to call an ambulance
Milk of magnesia is actually a laxative, rather than a softener. Mg2+ ions are an osmotic laxative. It's the origin of the saying, "went through me like a dose of salts", the salts in question being Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate).

Worst thing I ever did was letting someone talk me into doing a line of crank when I was 14. Made my life very interesting. Lost alot of years to the system. Biggest regret is not doing anything with the opportunities in education that I was offered. But I will say that I am OK with who I am today. And if I didn't make the choices that I did, I would not be who I am or have what I do today.

Milk of magnesia is actually a laxative, rather than a softener. Mg2+ ions are an osmotic laxative. It's the origin of the saying, "went through me like a dose of salts", the salts in question being Epsom salts (magnesium sulphate).
Mg2+ ions draw in water as an osmotic laxative; 100% correct sir. Does this not also quality milk of magnesia as a stool softener as it is drawing in water to make everything softer so it can come out? If I am wrong and a stool softener is defined separately then I'm happy to be corrected. I care more about findng the truth and saving my arse (hehe) in future than my own ego

Ouch. Your brain must have been mush after that. One night of MDMA is heavy neurotoxic

I had crazy anxiety and shit short term memory

A ridiculous amount of negative effects for 3 months of use, people demonize opiates and pyros but I've used those for years without any noticeable cognitive decline

Last edited:
Probably cheating on my partner of 11 years with whom I have a daughter. Entered a manic episode, got diagnosed with Bipolar, had another child with woman I cheated with, split with her after a couple of years and am now alone and still trying to put my life back together.

I honestly think I’ll go to the grave feeling guilty about this misdemeanour. Although I do think we would have split anyway, this was not the way to have done it. My 11yr partner then went and entered another relationship (I think out of fear and desperation but could be wrong), moved in together and is now preggers. My eldest daughter has really been through it and for that I am extremely sorry.

The harshest part is even though you may feel "I don't deserve forgiveness" or "I don't deserve mercy", that doesn't mean you are right. It also doesn't mean you won't get it.

"I honestly think I'll go to the grave feeling guilty about this misdemeanour"

The cycle of guilt is part of the addiciton cycle. The sooner you let go of the guilt the sooner you can make amends. You can't change what you did in the past but you can take actions to help your loved ones now. You can choose to be a great father right now. Give yourself forgiveness, even if not for your own sake but for the sake of those you will be able to help if you do

Yeah, took me a while before I accepted that having an affair (not a person, but with ketamine) was something my ex had put in the past and it was only my guilt that kept things going.
I still talk to my ex and things have definitely improved since I stopped apologizing

Weed was the worst. That absolutely WRECKED my life when I was in my 20s. I lost everything, and believe me, it wasn't worth it.

I was married, had a good (state) job, and I was a full time college student (all expenses paid including apartment). I started dealing, and gradually that took over my entire life. Eventually I quit my job, dropped out of college, and finally broke up with my wife. Fortunately, I was never arrested or had any children. I thought I could handle weed, but that was just a stupid self deception. I was dealing weed and hash. I would not wish what happened to me on anyone. It was a nightmare that I still deeply regret all these years later.​

sounds unbeleievable man...are u sure,that the weed isthe reasone?not that is not possible,but never heard before about such case...everything is possible.abstain from it forever mate than :heart3:

sounds unbeleievable man...are u sure,that the weed isthe reasone?not that is not possible,but never heard before about such case...everything is possible.abstain from it forever mate than :heart3:
Absolutely certain. I'm a strong guy, believe me, and I had this great life. I was a fallen man, in every sense. Everything I had worked so hard for—we're talking years of work—all gone. I only tell my story as a warning to others, because it's something that can happen, so beware! :cry:

🙏

Took a worse job so make GF happy. I would have made another $140000 in 1999 cash.

But it's done.

I have a feeling that trying crack/smack/meth is gonna dominate this thread.

Mine: trying smack lol.

If that's disallowed then it's falling asleep first this one night. Fuck

Mine is also falling asleep first one night. My damn birthday too..... I shoulda closed the room down; almost my duty. Fuck and Im sorry for whatever happened on your end.

I regret that my abilities exceed my limitations in many ways.

However I can hold my head high every day, never was a snitch, never did anything directly against my own GPs so I remain a proud warrior.

Mine is also falling asleep first one night. My damn birthday too..... I shoulda closed the room down; almost my duty. Fuck and Im sorry for whatever happened on your end.

I regret that my abilities exceed my limitations in many ways.

However I can hold my head high every day, never was a snitch, never did anything directly against my own GPs so I remain a proud warrior.
Thanks mate. Yeah if I was awake I could have got her naloxoned back but yeah... It's always gonna hurt but I've just got to live life as best I can.
And you shouldn't feel guilty about it. I know it'll always pop into my conscience, but deep down, it really wasn't my fault, just a fucking tragic thing that happened sadly. PM me if you feel you would like to talk more privately, bro.

Absolutely certain. I'm a strong guy, believe me, and I had this great life. I was a fallen man, in every sense. Everything I had worked so hard for—we're talking years of work—all gone. I only tell my story as a warning to others, because it's something that can happen, so beware! :cry:

🙏

If you do not mind could you share your story or PM it to me? You are the exception to the general rule. Most of my curiosity lays in whether it was your consumption of MJ that brought you down or the laws stigmas and viewpoints associated with marijuana. I am genuinely interested.

I felt like pot may have wrecked my life when i was on probation, than decided it was totally society and not the pot at all. You seem intelligent and firm in your view, so I want to hear it out....

You're welcome to email me at [email protected]. I assure you, in my case, the laws, stigmas and viewpoints associated with marijuana were not a factor. I thought I could handle weed and still function as normal, but I could not have been more wrong. In my personal opinion, weed's greatest danger is its seemingly innocuous nature. Used daily (especially in the strength now commonly available), weed has an insidious effect the user is not even aware of. You literally have to stop smoking it completely for a whole month for the fog to lift!

If you've managed to successfully quit, well done. If not, walk away immediately. Here are some articles that may interest you:

Last edited:
Reading 25 pages of "On the Road" and not suing Jack Kerouac for the time wasted. BTW, if anyone here thinks they're about to do the next worst thing because of drugs you're planning on taking...feel free to send the drugs to me instead.