• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What is the weather like where you are this holiday season?

Relatively warm with no snow, even in northern Illinois where my mom lives (and I am visiting). Where I live, it's in the 60s and 70s every day this week. When I was a kid, it was almost always a white Christmas, but alas, that is no longer the case.

Fuck knows, i haven't looked out the window.

Freezing my little titties off, though.

Tis life beyond the wall.

In a boxingday blizzard. FFS, I moved from edmonton and left a career job because of wind and driving snow like this. It is -12C wind is tearing things apart because they are frozen solid. It will drop to -17C tonight..

I must go outside to puff all I have is flower and an agreement with my landlord to not combust flower indoors (or something like that).

In a boxingday blizzard. FFS, I moved from edmonton and left a career job because of wind and driving snow like this. It is -12C wind is tearing things apart because they are frozen solid. It will drop to -17C tonight..

I must go outside to puff all I have is flower and an agreement with my landlord to not combust flower indoors (or something like that).
That must suck having to go out in those conditions to get high. When you come back in does the warm air heighten your buzz. I walked the dog the other day in similar conditions and puffed while I was out. I felt high outside but when I walked inside I got a bit of a rush. Maybe it was just relief as it was friggin' cold out and the wind was howling.

We had blizzard like conditions here this morning but it has calmed down now. Michigan sucks but Canada sucks harder. Just the winter weather. Not the rest of the Country. Canada and Michigan are both beautiful.

Blue skies with the perfect amount of sunlight. It's 24°C (~75°F) right now.
Best weather in the whole world IME, can't tell you where I'm at though :drama:

Mid to upper 50°F range for the last week, 39°F today, then back into the 50°'s for the remainder of the year and first few days of next year. I've lived here 20 years this year, and we've never had a year with no snow at all by this point. The lakes aren't even iced up yet, which usually happens at the end of November. Theres going to be a hellacious fire season again next year if the weather pattern doesn't shift and we dont get some precipitation. Theres been zero measurable rain or snow since August...

I am in a freezing rain storm. Wtf is the weather doing. I live in Canadas sunny spot, years with no snow at all. I had to shovel 30 cm this morning.

I am getting cool videos of the nieghbours trees collapsing from the ice.

I’ve lived in LA since the day I was born, meaning holidays won’t reach below 60 degrees ever lol. Moved to Vegas recently to be with boyfriend & it’s cold as shit here. Like 29 degrees on NYE. Fucking freezing to me lol.

I’ve lived in LA since the day I was born, meaning holidays won’t reach below 60 degrees ever lol. Moved to Vegas recently to be with boyfriend & it’s cold as shit here. Like 29 degrees on NYE. Fucking freezing to me lol.
hey !ltns, was wondering what was up with you, hope you have been doing well, hope it was a good move! happy to know you two are together, and yes hope you like nevada! everytime i move from cali, i end up moving back, keep warm

45 degrees here, chilly, but not so bad, we are getting tulare fog. get so socked in but not like morro back in the past, couldnt hardly see hand in front of face when i grew up there in MB

Think the weather by me is bi-polar, sunny days followed with heavy rain then 5 minutes later sun again and when the sun is out its a scorcher. The weather here is a bit out of wack.

It was snowing there for a bit this morning and turned into rain which has just stopped. Typical enough weather for Northern Ireland at this time of year lol.

Still snowflakes falling outside but light and it's 19*f.
y time machine weather app says its gonna get all the way up to 25*. Nice. lol
It's beautiful out, imo.