• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What is the optimal frequency for Cannabis Consumption?

Cannabis doesn't get me high anymore, but that's maybe I'm on it all the time.

Yeah, that's how you can tell you fucked up a good thing.

Currently in the same spot. Working with vape pens but ~1g+ joints don't do a thing anymore.

Before certain products were legalized in my state, this is the point where I'd seek out a dab/wax/rosin connect for a few weeks. Start taking single hits and willing myself to stop being a pussy and just deal with it.

Don't have access to crazy extracts anymore, unless I make them myself. Hell, i don't even think I can legally get regular old hash from the stores around here without a medical card....

BUT, I can absolutely take an hour-long ride into DC and come home with a DMT cart, half an ounce of mushrooms, 3.5g of live rosin, and a 1g moonrock or two.

Can't buy it in the city though, no sir, you gotta buy a $700 shirt and let them gift you the drugs.

Yeah, that's how you can tell you fucked up a good thing.

Currently in the same spot. Working with vape pens but ~1g+ joints don't do a thing anymore.

Before certain products were legalized in my state, this is the point where I'd seek out a dab/wax/rosin connect for a few weeks. Start taking single hits and willing myself to stop being a pussy and just deal with it.

Don't have access to crazy extracts anymore, unless I make them myself. Hell, i don't even think I can legally get regular old hash from the stores around here without a medical card....

BUT, I can absolutely take an hour-long ride into DC and come home with a DMT cart, half an ounce of mushrooms, 3.5g of live rosin, and a 1g moonrock or two.

Can't buy it in the city though, no sir, you gotta buy a $700 shirt and let them gift you the drugs.
I live in Canada so I have basically access to really cool stuff.

I live in Canada so I have basically access to really cool stuff.

super jellyyyy

I honestly have access to quite a bit, but I'm limited by my choice to only shop in legal markets and my absolute fucking crippling social anxiety when it comes to approaching random folks.

I have my reasons. They might make me a pussy but god damnit, they're my reasons.

Once I found out I could buy mushrooms and DMT in DC storefronts without being tackled by DEA agents everything became really clear to me, dude. Fuck the black market. I'm not ever dealing with black market bullshit again, except for my best friend of a weedman that I've known since like 1993 from when we were walking to elementary school together.

super jellyyyy

I honestly have access to quite a bit, but I'm limited by my choice to only shop in legal markets and my absolute fucking crippling social anxiety when it comes to approaching random folks.

I have my reasons. They might make me a pussy but god damnit, they're my reasons.

Once I found out I could buy mushrooms and DMT in DC storefronts without being tackled by DEA agents everything became really clear to me, dude. Fuck the black market. I'm not ever dealing with black market bullshit again, except for my best friend of a weedman that I've known since like 1993 when we were walking to elementary school together.
Being able to buy DMT in a store is so cool.

Being able to buy DMT in a store is so cool.

It's nuts, but it's honestly more surreal hearing these shop-workers talk about the different merits of varying mushroom strains.

These dudes got me REALLY hyped about a few mushroom strains in particular, but most notably? Tidal Wave. Still haven't tried it but it's absolutely in my future.