• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What is the most profouond revelation you've had on DMT or other psychedelics?

I was born with a pure heart as we all are. The forces of good and evil have tainted my heart one way or the other. I have a heart yet I'm a demon. What is said to be righteous doesn't mean it is correct. Good can be evil and evil can be good. No god is truly righteous, all knowing, or all powerful. The forces of good and evil want us to pick a side. What happens if we don't pick a side?

Interesting comments here. When I was younger and used LSD a decent amount, I found that whilst using the new theories I developed mainly had to do with understanding the environment around me. Shrooms on the other hand induced a trip that I would accurately describe as an "introspective hell" like another user mentioned.

In summation I always desired to enchance my sense of spirituality through tripping, but I found that I still avoided examining myself thoroughly. Eventually psychedelics just became more of an escape, and I ended up overdoing it and having a psychotic break in November 2015.

While I certainly respect the concept of using psychedelics to explore yourself and the environment around you, I don't find it to be the end all be all anymore. I realized that the experience is just a result of the synapses in your brain firing in a different way, so perceiving yourself as a spiritual guru just because you use them is a bit short sided and (depending on the person) can even come across as arrogant.

Nowadays I hardly find myself with any sense of spirituality, identifying as agnostic or athiest and can can hardly achieve even a remotely meditative state. As much as I'd like to say psychedelics
really helped me gain a better sense of self, I've hardly even changed through the experiences. The only thing I've really gained are a few new interesting theories about the environment, but in reality I am still highly uneducated and hardly know a thing about actual science.

Nowadays I basically sit around berating myself for deplorable past behavior and feel that there's not much of a connection between anything at all, that we are all just a product of random interactions between atoms.
I apologize for the bleak and long winded post, it's just something I wanted to get off my mind because as a nother user put it, "there are no revelations, just what you perceive to be revelations."

I have just been letting that sink in and the reality of how little I know has been difficult to accept.