• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Esoteric What is the most beautiful thing known to man

coconut palms...every part of the plant is usable and you can survive on a deserted island with no food or water for months if there are cocos on the island...build yourself a pretty nice place as well... if you dont beleive me ask one of those shipwrecked whalers from the 1800s

the first thing that comes to mind is bald black pussy, but I don't know why since I'm not into that sort of thing...:\

that which he cannot comprehend..that which surpases words and expectations.

You would see the beauty in it if you ever came face to face with what can only be described as a plague of cane toads, hideous, poisonous things that look far better as mush then as an organism. Although the way you were meant to kill them last time I was up north was to shove them in the freezer.

they are poisonous? in what way? do tell? sorry, american here, i had no idea.

Love is the only thing you can take with you in life, that and all your experiences and all the friendships you have had kind of go along, everything else you have to leave behind.

^ love is just another chemical being released as a mating mechanism. You can take your experiences of love with you just as much as you can take any other experience, love is just of greater magnitude, thats what causes people to see it as this amazing spiritual bond.