• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What is the most addictive substance?

Next time I fuck up my knee or my lower back and my doc writes me a painkiller script, I'm just gonna take the script and throw it in the garbage when I get home.

Fuck it, I rather ride out the pain then go through this WD shit again

Oh come on, is modern society really about "safety first"8(?

Yet some people do need benzodiazepines.

Modern society likes to condemn the junkie, whereas it's perfectly acceptable or no big deal to be an alcoholic. The hypocrisy annoys me.

Oxy and Roxi... I haven't had any due to no hook ups...I miss them badddd it sucks I wish I had em I crave them everyday ... withdrawal sucks of course. But if I had em in front of me f'in ya I would rail em ughh I miss em :(

^Vague

I can not imagine more of a hopeless mental withdrawal than what opiates produce. Just for that I'd say they're the most addictive actually.

Ho-Chi you've gone through benzo w/d though right? I've gotta say it is by far the most physically addicting substance out there. Maybe barbiturates if you have access to them around the clock.
As far as the fiend part is concerned its gotta be the high power opioids or MDPV. Meth is pretty close but it burns you out so fast that i never wanna go for more than a few days.

I haven't actually gone through the whole thing proper so I can't say I'm 100% certain.

I am very naturally tolerant of any physical discomfort, and can be broken down when my mentality is off by only a slight margin. Its all mind over matter for me.

Peace

^ well so far I haven't found any way to put mind over matter to use when you are on the brink of a siezure.

Well since I would never go CT on anything if I've been on it for awhile I don't think that'll be happening to me.

Definitely nicotine, as much as I enjoy the act of smoking and the feeling it adds to almost any state, it is just a disgusting habit.

I responded to this a while back, ad I think I said IV coke, though now I believe MDPV is probably the most addictive drug I have ever tried.

If opiates/opioids did not carry physical dependence with their use then they would be far less addictive. One dose and I'm good for the day, and wouldn't even think about it for a few days if it wasn't for the withdrawals. That's why I think that crack and meth are more addictive, since people will take more and more, binging for days. Also if you can get that hooked on something that doesn't have physical withdrawals (compared to opiates, benzos, and alcohol at least) then it has to be extremely addictive.

The worst wd's I've ever encountered really was when I tried to get clean and went to a suboxone doctor for bout year the wd's from suboxone had me thinking of shooting myself two different times. They lasted forever I just started back on dilaudid/hydrocodone after it had been almost three month and I was still in major wd's. 11/10.

Same here. I was prescribed 32mg/day for over a year, mostly taking 16mg/day since I didn't know any better at the time. Well after 20 months of taking it I just stopped cold turkey (I tapered down really fast for a week or so, which I don't count as a taper really) and it was by far the worst kick I ever had. The insomnia was probably the worst, and after 3 days awake I was close to killing myself too, but knew I wouldn't die if I took the rest of my xanax so decided not to. The loss of appetite was pretty bad too, I think I lost 30 lbs that month.

Last edited:
I love everything about dissociatives, I loved K but when I found about MXE, i had to keep ordering grams of it, its the only drug I have ever taken and felt like the complete master of it, it made me feel invincible. Every night I would think 'I'll have a head clearing day tomorrow' and just wake up and make a line. My mind just said I wanted it. luckily my job going down the toilet stopped that though.

Other than that I do have a weakness for weed :p I dont stop smoking until its all gone, and that can take a while sometimes

Short-term has to be 4-MEC, I've never been able to take 4-MEC and not redose multiple times.

I would say Oxy due to its more favorable oral BA when compared to other opiods so there is no need to really snort it or do anything else with it. Opiates in general as they allow me to function pretty well - or at least when I am not nodding. Benzos are pretty easy to get addicted to without realising.

I know it sounds kinda silly but fuck me Lyrica is a nightmare- really wish I had never been put on the stuff. Being a CP patient that isn't really being treated and going through Lyrica WDS is sometimes comparable to coming off opiates. The stuff really fucks with your mind, I've never been so keen on suicide since the two years I have been using Lyrica.

Hmm, that doesn't really surprise me^ and I'm sorry to hear how shitty the withdrawals have made you feel. I can definately imagine kicking lyrica or gabapentin being similar to opiates in a way, especially since they are so effective in masking opiate withdrawal symptoms. It's strange though, I took pretty high dosages of gabapentin for about 6months straight daily, and never experienced any kind of withdrawal syndrome (and yeah, I know gabapentin and lyrica are different, but they're basically the same too). I have heard some pretty bad story's though, so you're not the only one with that experience for sure.