What is the DMAA of 2014?

AMP citrate (4 amino-2-Methylpentane citrate)

I find caffeine to be very crappy and AMP citrate isn't that much better. Nearly nothing beats DMAA(Dimethylamylamine). I find AMP citrate to be weak.
Stimulant level(strongest to weakest)
Amphetamine, Ephedrine, Phenylpropanolamine, Dimethylamylamine, Dimethylbutylamine(4-amino-2-Methylpentane), caffeine

Pre-workout by Gym Ratt Labs

wow i actually really like dmaa products..they do the trick for me :) what's everyone else using for preworkout these days??

Anything you guys swear by??

I'm liking speedx3 by lecheek it reminds me of craze, then stimul8 is decent..i still have a bit of dmaa products too but i save those for my pr days (personal record)

xxx

Last edited:
Dude sourcing or mentioning products completely legal in this forum IS allowed, although if you have came here just to peddle your wares, please fuck off.
If not post away and contribute to the forum. And welcome.

Any more references to this product via promotion will be an instant ban.

have u tried amantadine is a weakly active stimulant. but it has no sides whereas DMAA (geranamine) is really crappy actually.

Isn't it used for alzheimers and supposedly improves memory too. Why can't people just be satisfied with 200mg caffeine? If people would stop abusing it, this would be plenty

200mg is probably even a bit much. I have a tin of redbull before the gym sometimes 70mg is enough for me

200mg is probably even a bit much. I have a tin of redbull before the gym sometimes 70mg is enough for me
Right on man. This is what I'm saying. I just use 200 as that's what my pills come and it's cheap. Yet you got people looking for a new amphetamine analog to tweak to the gym... Some pre-workout leave me too jittery to lift, it's as if I can't focus my cns on the muscle to move any worthwhile weight.

Right on man. This is what I'm saying. I just use 200 as that's what my pills come and it's cheap. Yet you got people looking for a new amphetamine analog to tweak to the gym... Some pre-workout leave me too jittery to lift, it's as if I can't focus 3my cns on the muscle to move any worthwhile weight.

Dmaa was especially bad for this for me, jitters, sweats, too hot, felt weak and ffaint. This was with Jack 3d

My view of preworkouts hasn't changed much over time. Caffeine can be bought in 7/11 as 200 mg pills with like 20 in a package for $5. So, that's 20 sessions. NO-explode and other garbage was marketed well and became mainstream, with boasts of special ingredients like just formulated in a R&D lab that has grants dedicated to improving workout performance... Please. beta-alanine, arginine, whatever whatever, does not have legit effects. Caffeine you can feel. Ginseng and other names with reported benefits are tried and true. That said, I'm usually psyched up as it is, so I don't need nervous energy. All it would help you do is more volume with light weights to get a better pump. Intense lifting cannot carry on longer than the person's capability. So it's spinning wheels over nothing, in my view. However, it may be useful on days you don't feel like working out all that much.

Side note: Bostin Loyd, (a young kid/bodybuilder who is known in some online channels for his blunt talk about what's really needed for magazine level physiques) has released a pre workout called freak juice. It contains dmaa caffeine aspirin and ephedra (apparently this is an extract, not legit ephedrine). He says in an interview it's gray market territory, but a lot of under the radar companies put dmaa in their pre workouts without unwanted attention.

I've heard the novel thing for 2015 is a good sleep schedule, a positive attitude to the workout, a bit of visualisation, and no stimulants...

I don't think it'll be popular.

Wait no stimulants? Positive attitude? I love taking my eca and telling myself I look like shit to motivate me to push harder lol.

Death metal blasting as loud as my eardrums can handle. Sleep and continued hydration help as well.

Even as someone who loves metal, I still can't see the obsession (I don't mean any negative implications with that word) of the general lifting community - or at least the serious ones - with really heavy metal for their workouts. Like ALL powerlifting gyms I've ever known of, along with their respective federation competitions (here at least) are always blasting borderline thrash metal. Sure, it's fitting....but I just don't get it lol

for all the people saying "don't be a pussy and lift"

i lift every other day, with a two day break when i need extra recovery. no stimulants.

i used DMAA as a cheap, rather nice feeling stimulant. recreationally in other words. so i'm looking for something cheap, legal, that comes in supplements.

I agree, needing a drug to lift is pathetic.

I agree, needing a drug to lift is pathetic.

It's not that I think it's pathetic per se. But (a) gym rats have this notorious herd-like tendency to just take things because it's what everyone does, without really considering what or why they're doing it or whether they really need it; and (b) it's not really very healthy to take a drug that vasoconstricts and raises BP above the already extremely high levels induced during training, though this is particularly moreso for assisted athletes.

Using a PWO as a crutch is bad. Using one every now and then, when you feel you need that pickmeup or extra little kick for a big sesh, is perfectly fine imo.

When you start taking a tolerance of some kind into account, you're abusing the stuff.