What is the DMAA of 2014?

treezy z

Bluelighter
so they had DMAA, great stuff, banned, then denbrodium (sp) great stuff, banned.

is there a replacement out right now?

DMAE was around shortly after DMAA was banned, though I haven't heard much of it at all in quite some time.

AMP citrate is the biggest new product being used in the current pre workouts.

Def no where near as good as the older stuff though. Angel Dust, Hyde, etc..all of these the originals were far better then the new versions. You can get some of these and dmaa products still if you know where to look ;)

heh, I got a lot of it for almost nothing before it was banned and eventually threw it away, lol

Also for any new guys to supplementation who live in the US. Since ephedra/ephedrine is illegal to sell as a dietary supplement you can no longer buy it.

Fortunately they sell ephedrine in the pharmacy behind the counter still. It is sold now as a bronchiodiolator or asthma aid, which is actually one of its legit uses. It is regulated, you have to give your license in order to purchase. They track to determine if people are trying buy massive amounts to make Crystal Meth.

You want to look for Ephedrine HCL..this is sold as "primatene tabs" it is a brown box. CVS and some others make a generic. Same ingredients ephedrine HCL at 12.5mgs mixed with guafanesin which is a sulfate and mucus thinner..it not toxic so no worries. If you can't find that version then grab BRONK AID by Bayer. This is Ephedrine Sulfate. Although not as good, it still works and those tabs are 25mgs each pill. A small box of either will run you 5-10 bucks.

So grab a box of these, and use 25-50mgs total. At the very same time take 200mgs of caffeine minimum, you might go as high as 400mgs if you are not stim sensitive. Then add in 100mgs of aspirin or so.

This is simply creating the beloved now illegal ECA stack. It is very safe and super effective for energy, weight loss, thermogenesis, etc..

Ephedrine opens airways, acts as a stimulant. Caffeine another stimulant. Both induce a faster heart rate and increase energy and heat in the body. The aspirin portion thins the blood and allows nutrients to be transported quicker.

The combination creates a process known as "synergy"..It becomes explosively more powerful due to the mixture and the chemical reactions when you mix these 3 it creates a super power, compared to if you took any one of those on its own. It can be used 30mins prior to workout for energy and strength gains. ECA stack can rival pretty much any of the latest and greatest preworkout supplements.

If you take it in even increments during the day, say 12.5mgs ephedrine, 200mgs caffeine and 100mgs aspirin, on an empty stomach say every 4th hour for example or 4 dosages, it will assist in fat burning and will give your body a better overall benefit for low grade energy gains and consistent fat burning.

Better than the EU situation. Ephedrine = black market.
And meth = expensive and crap. And doctors don't hand out amphetamines like candy. In fact they can't even be prescribed in most countries. Methylphenidate only.

Last edited:
Dmaa is bullshit anyway I have no idea why anyone took that shit. Did nothing but give me the shakes and make me nauseous, no stimulation at all...

Wow I actually really like dmaa products..they do the trick for me :) What's everyone else using for preworkout these days??

Anything you guys swear by??

I'm liking speedx3 by lecheek it reminds me of Craze, then stimul8 is decent..i still have a bit of dmaa products too but I save those for my PR days (personal record)

best pre-workout is music that makes you wanna do some pulp fiction type shit

whitechapellll or juicy j for me lol or goodass EDM

DMAA bulk powder is legally available online, a few months ago I googled "1,3 dmaa bulk powder" and made a purchase from there.

DMAA is not legal to be sold in supplements but I don't believe it is illegal to buy or possess. I put about 25mg in a basic PWO and it feels like Jack3d all over again.

DMAA is pretty powerful stuff. Maybe DMAA(Dimethylamylamine) made in the lab of someone's apartment or basement?

AMP citrate (4 amino-2-Methylpentane citrate)

I recently got my self a tub of this (Genomyx Amp Citrate 150mg caps). It works and is better than caffeine alone but it's no match for DMAA. I've only taken it couple of times at the dose of 300mg pwo. I will go up to 450mg to see if anything more can be squeezed out of it.

DMAA is really good stuff, IMO on par with ephedrine.

There's some rumours about a bk analogue of dmaa being something that will eventually become available.

I recently got my self a tub of this (Genomyx Amp Citrate 150mg caps). It works and is better than caffeine alone but it's no match for DMAA. I've only taken it couple of times at the dose of 300mg pwo. I will go up to 450mg to see if anything more can be squeezed out of it.

DMAA is really good stuff, IMO on par with ephedrine.

agreed..combine eph/dmaa and caffeine with your aspirin and thats gtg :)

Im finding that MethyldreneEPH is still one of the top performers..and DMAA products are still around..I have original HYDE and Jack3d I just picked up recently :)