• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is the difference between MDMA, MDA and Sass.

Wait what? Sassafras has no MDMA in it, and sassafras oil is toxic.... so what exactly did you do?
sassafras is a source of many other things than just safrole including: various tannins; asarone and alpha-pinene. people have been infusing sassafras bark and leaves into tea for a long time and the benefits are said to include: blood purification and thinning; alleviation of symptoms of bronchitis; cleansing; relaxation.

alasdair

^ OK, but none of those things will make you roll... so what did he take? Sassafras tea is one thing... but it's not going to make you roll :\

i'm guessing that she's not comparing it to a traditional, full-on mdma 'roll', rather the relaxing feeling many people describe when using sassafras tea and described here as "A beautiful, natural rolling feel".

alasdair

I see, so how is other MDMA made? Whats the vital chemical? Or is that question far too expansive? I'm learning :p

theres alot of organic chemistry to get from safrole to MDMA... safrole is the main precursor (e.g the vital ingredient used in the synthesis) but there are many other ingredients as well... there are also other routes to MDMA that do not use safrole and some of those are starting to be used as various govt's start to crack down on illegal import of safrole...

personally i love my root beer sass! In my eyes the roll is alot more euphoric and trippy much like MDA!! TRY some pure L with sass and youll never view rolling the same again!

I though sassafras oil and extract from it were made illegal in the states because it was fairly easy to use it when making MDMA, thus the early flood of cheep good MDMA and MDA in the 80's. In the 90's I never had the pleasure of taking a sassafras pill as they were refered but people spoke highly of them. Maybe I am wrong, or maybe it was different back in the day.

What does roll mean? I'm jealous. I've done mda a couple of times in my life, when I was much younger. I wish I could now sometimes but the people I knew who had it are long gone.

MDMA = methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine

MDA = methylenedioxyamphetamine

Two drugs belonging to the same class with similar, but distinct effects. Think 2C-B vs 2C-I or something like that, differ only slightly in structure and effects. Whereas MDMA vs mephedrone or 2C-B vs LSD, each is still in the same class but more different in structure and effects.

Sass is just a shortening of sassafras, a tree which produces safrole oil, a precursor for making both MDMA and MDA which is not active on its own. Sass is sometimes used as a nickname for MDA or MDMA but it does not explicitly refer to them.

Best "mdma" I ever had was large brown crystals. Couldnt see through them and they busted into sand, smelled like licorice. Was told that it was the sassiest M a lot of long time rollers (friends and foafs) had ever done. After going through 14gs (with a multitude of friends over the course of a few months) ive done research and found that pure mdma is clear crystals, anything dark brown and sandy (moist) called "sassafrass" is likely Foxy (5 meo dipt). Back in the day when people were buyin pressed pills I heard about foxy pills and how dangerous they were and that some kids had died but this stuff was like pure magic. If that wasnt mdma then I dont wanna do mdma again. "Sass" or Foxy is a great time but its probably not mdma. Ill link you to erowids foxy page, the picture looks exactly like the "sass" I had. https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dipt/

Not true, read the thread. The only way to identify a substance is with a test kit. Appearance, smell, taste don't tell you anything reliable.

I understand, obviously the foxy was mixed with sassy flavour or odour or maybe even precursors but it was different then mdma or mda. Foxy was meant to be like E but trippier and thats what it seemed like. I wasnt convinced until I saw the picture on erowid and it looked lile the best m id ever done

^There is no way to tell a substance by it's appereance, smell, or flavor. Sass is a term for dealers to use on stupid customers who know no better.
Buy a test kit.
Also if your dealer uses the term "sass" smack his stupid ass silly and direct him to some real MDMA info as he obviously knows nothing about his product.

I though sassafras oil and extract from it were made illegal in the states because it was fairly easy to use it when making MDMA, thus the early flood of cheep good MDMA and MDA in the 80's. In the 90's I never had the pleasure of taking a sassafras pill as they were refered but people spoke highly of them. Maybe I am wrong, or maybe it was different back in the day.

I remember those sassafras pills from the early 90's....They were very nice :)

So I have used what is referred to as "Sass" which from my experience is close if not the same as MDA. I like that over MDMA the effects are not as strong. For example, I am more functional when using Sass. So I see alot of individuals who are pretty harsh in slamming aside the whole word and concept of Sass. I will say there is a pretty big burnout when you come off of it similar to its counterparts but overall I preferred the functionality I have when using it. MDMA is definitely stronger though and the 3D world you described in the original post sounds more like MDA. Have you tried mixing with LSD? I actually did that while taking 2 tabs of LSD and honestly I was at a festival. That was beyond most visual experiences I have had. Perfect party combo. But this 3D world is most likely MDA. I've been there. Very mind blowing.

You literally could have taken anything though?? Sass is just a word and unless you tested your shit you have no idea what it is. You saying it's weaker than mdma or mda makes me think it was bunk.

MDMA although unlike Sass has its horrible tradeoff of the tiring letdown I definitely will say it is the most potent you will try. My source was pretty reliable and trusted so I doubt that and looking back because this is no longer a recent I dont go back on my words. I'm especially more experienced now. The difference is one my mind can easily decipher.

Again if you didn't test it with a kit you have no idea. Doesn't matter how much your trust your source.

Hi guys..new here just have one question I'm hoping you guys can answer. My buddy is supposed to be getting pink equals and blue bowling balls soon. Does anyone know if they've been good recently? Thanks