• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is the difference between MDMA, MDA and Sass.

"What's the difference between MDMA, MDA, and sass"

Very little.

It really comes down to whatever you like white drugs or brown drugs, all a matter of taste

Best "mdma" I ever had was large brown crystals. Couldnt see through them and they busted into sand, smelled like licorice. Was told that it was the sassiest M a lot of long time rollers (friends and foafs) had ever done. After going through 14gs (with a multitude of friends over the course of a few months) ive done research and found that pure mdma is clear crystals, anything dark brown and sandy (moist) called "sassafrass" is likely Foxy (5 meo dipt). Back in the day when people were buyin pressed pills I heard about foxy pills and how dangerous they were and that some kids had died but this stuff was like pure magic. If that wasnt mdma then I dont wanna do mdma again. "Sass" or Foxy is a great time but its probably not mdma. Ill link you to erowids foxy page, the picture looks exactly like the "sass" I had. https://www.erowid.org/chemicals/5meo_dipt/
I have had a LOT of MDMA over the years ranging from white to brown crystals. The brown crystals are very common and they can be very very good. I doubt what you had was foxy. It sounds like you had some good MDMA.

LAWL this question is goofy!

"Sass" is a nickname for the more psychedelic, more potent MDxx compound MDA. It's longer-lasting and has beautiful psychedelic qualities. The visuals are unique from any other classic psychedelic and pure eye-candy.

A lot of fake ass dealers are pushing shit like 6/5-APB or similar RC's because they have the tan color of MDA.