• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What is the best "club drug"??

microdosing on the higher end with LSD or psilocybin earlier in the day then tossing back some piracetam, like 1g, and possibly a mild stimulant

Yes I would agree with that. A smaller "social dose" of LSD + piracetam is a great combo while still being able to function socially.
I really like piracetam as it definitely enhances the effects of any psychedelic or empathogen. I take piracetam daily at around 1 gram.

When I was much younger, my favorite party combo was 3-4 hits of acid + 100-150 mg of valium. This combo just blissed me out more than anything and was awesome for partying. It really messes you up but still greatly enhances sociability (maybe too much lol). Very euphoric mix!

Do you think this was a dosage issue?

I doubt it because when I was doing meth, I wasn't doing a lot. We used to split 200mg between two or three of us for a weekend. Used to do wee little lines and bumps. Unless it was a function of not doing enough. ;)

I doubt it because when I was doing meth, I wasn't doing a lot. We used to split 200mg between two or three of us for a weekend. Used to do wee little lines and bumps. Unless it was a function of not doing enough. ;)
Lol only one way to find out. I appreciate the insight. I probably won’t be on any dance floors for a long time coming so I’ll have a while to mull things over ;)