• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants What is another functional 2-FMA alternative that gives you more motivation/reward. Help!

I would definitely feel more confident that acetone and water washed amphetamine is of acceptable purity for consumption than stuff clearly labelled – NOT FOR CONSUMPTION. Getting a test for amphetamine and making sure, or at least quite confident in what you got is a good idea, getting it sent for testing is even better idea. Only plus of getting your daily meds in form of RCs is legality. Doing RC stims for fun and novelty from time to time is another thing compared to opting for some RC as your daily med to go.
It really gave me too much noradrenaline, I was twitching and fidgeting like the craziest tweaker in the world with HUGE eye balls and could not sleep at all. During the withdrawal of just a week of daily use I had so much anhedonia and fatigue that even go drinking water was difficult. Racemic amphetamine is just unusable for common adhd. Probably they approved it for cases of very specific inattentive ADHD as a fast acting alternative of strattera or narcolepsy.
For real it is really bad, I had the ugliest experience OF MY LIFE during withdrawal.
It was REALLY REALLY bad I don't really know how to describe it. I was just watching videos of animals that ate other animals thinking that we will all die and everything is useless and meaningless without the will power to go drinking water or eat. I was thinking crazy stuff for real that now fortunately I can't remember (noradrenaline is important to create memories). I was the most depressed human in the world. And that was especially because of noradrenaline depletion, even standing up was difficult psychologically.
By comparing adderal and eveko side effects and dosages you can see that the list is a lot longer in eveko and the maximum daily recommended dose is just 40 mg vs 60 mg.

Even with the crazy stimulation, I still took it for a week because I was still inexperienced and I really didn't know there was a really big practical difference between racemic and adderal, so I was taking adderal dosages and reading experiences of it because I though they were practical the same in the end, understimating the effects because "well those are the (adderal's) dosages everyone take, maybe after a few days I will be able to sleep". But during withdrawal I was enlightened by the truth that I was really really wrong (mediated by catatonic depression, because low noradrenaline is one of the causes).
The image of myself at the mirror was HORRIFIC. Do you know when you are high and you watch yourself at the mirror and you are amazed by your beauty and you want to fuck yourself? It was the same exact opposite. The whole world was permeated of uglyness especially my mirror image, just like horror movies.
Thankfully after a few days unexpectedly I randomly returned normal and it was a lot years ago (my first trial to treat ADHD).

Last edited:
It really gave me too much noradrenaline, I was twitching and fidgeting like the craziest tweaker in the world with HUGE eye balls and could not sleep at all. During the withdrawal of just a week of daily use I had so much anhedonia and fatigue that even go drinking water was difficult. Racemic amphetamine is just unusable for common adhd. Probably they approved it for cases of very specific inattentive ADHD as a fast acting alternative of strattera or narcolepsy.
For real it is really bad, I had the ugliest experience OF MY LIFE during withdrawal.
It was REALLY REALLY bad I don't really know how to describe it. I was just watching videos of animals that ate other animals thinking that we will all die and everything is useless and meaningless without the will power to go drinking water or eat. I was thinking crazy stuff for real that now fortunately I can't remember (noradrenaline is important to create memories). I was the most depressed human in the world. And that was especially because of noradrenaline depletion, even standing up was difficult psychologically.
By comparing adderal and eveko side effects and dosages you can see that the list is a lot longer in eveko and the maximum daily recommended dose is just 40 mg vs 60 mg.

Even with the crazy stimulation, I still took it for a week because I was still inexperienced and I really didn't know there was a really big practical difference between racemic and adderal, so I was taking adderal dosages and reading experiences of it because I though they were practical the same in the end, understimating the effects because "well those are the (adderal's) dosages everyone take, maybe after a few days I will be able to sleep". But during withdrawal I was enlightened by the truth that I was really really wrong (mediated by catatonic depression, because low noradrenaline is one of the causes).
The image of myself at the mirror was HORRIFIC. Do you know when you are high and you watch yourself at the mirror and you are amazed by your beauty and you want to fuck yourself? It was the same exact opposite. The whole world was permeated of uglyness especially my mirror image, just like horror movies.
Thankfully after a few days unexpectedly I randomly returned normal and it was a lot years ago (my first trial to treat ADHD).
Well yeah, different stokes for different folks. I never experienced noticeable WDs from amphetamine even after prolonged use at recreational levels. But WDs with most stims being mostly psychological and my preference for downers can explain that.

All I’m trying to tell is that you should really, really, really think trough before starting self-medicating for ADHD with stimulant RCs. If you must, at least go for a chemical that was created and at least somewhat tested for your intended use.

Well yeah, different stokes for different folks. I never experienced noticeable WDs from amphetamine even after prolonged use at recreational levels. But WDs with most stims being mostly psychological and my preference for downers can explain that.

All I’m trying to tell is that you should really, really, really think trough before starting self-medicating for ADHD with stimulant RCs. If you must, at least go for a chemical that was created and at least somewhat tested for your intended use.
Yeah I understood what you are saying. Anyway I used too stimulants for recreation in large quantities with normal WDs. But in that case I simple did crazy high amounts because I was wrong about the dosage and I used it for something it isn't intended to be used for, this is why it was hell the WD. Also racemic amphetamine has longer half life than adderal, so it should also be dosed less times, which is something I ignored too.
Thankfully the experience didn't made me opposed to stimulants forever and so I retried them with a better knowledge and good results. If I didn't understood it I would be with untreated ADHD for life probably becoming nuts and obliterating myself with opioids and then dying of overdose because they do not treat it ofc. Or maybe ketamine without dying and just become a junkie with ADHD.

Edit: no I don't think I would become a junkie, probably one day I would understand that there is nothing that treat it and stopping trying, but still remaining unsatisfacted and sad.

Last edited:
Yeah I understood what you are saying. Anyway I used too stimulants for recreation in large quantities with normal WDs. But in that case I simple did crazy high amounts because I was wrong about the dosage and I used it for something it isn't intended to be used for, this is why it was hell the WD. Also racemic amphetamine has longer half life than adderal, so it should also be dosed less times, which is something I ignored too.
Thankfully the experience didn't made me opposed to stimulants forever and so I retried them with a better knowledge and good results. If I didn't understood it I would be with untreated ADHD for life probably becoming nuts and obliterating myself with opioids and then dying of overdose because they do not treat it ofc. Or maybe ketamine without dying and just become a junkie with ADHD.

Edit: no I don't think I would become a junkie, probably one day I would understand that there is nothing that treat it and stopping trying, but still remaining unsatisfacted and sad.

I love how people who don't know what they are talking about reply anyway.

@MephedroneCandy
Have you tried 3,4 CTMP?
It's a long acting methylphenidate analogue, it lasted 12-15 hours for me, depending on the dosage.

Very powerful, start below 8mg, and keep in mind it takes about 2 hours to peak.
No real recreational potential, it was ok for increasing focus and endurance when working.
Some emotional blunting that I personally didn't like but YMMV.

@MephedroneCandy
Have you tried 3,4 CTMP?
It's a long acting methylphenidate analogue, it lasted 12-15 hours for me, depending on the dosage.

Very powerful, start below 8mg, and keep in mind it takes about 2 hours to peak.
No real recreational potential, it was ok for increasing focus and endurance when working.
Some emotional blunting that I personally didn't like but YMMV.
3,4-CTMP has also been identified as a relatively potent agonist of 5-HT2B serotonin receptors.[2] This is concerning, as agonism of the 5-HT2B receptors results in a potentially serious effect called pulmonary hypertension, where the pulmonary artery that pumps blood from the heart to the lungs constricts.

5-HT2B receptors have been strongly implicated in causing drug-induced valvular heart disease.[21][22][23] The Fen-Phen scandal in the 80s and 90s revealed the cardiotoxic effects of 5-HT2B stimulation.[24] Today, 5-HT2B agonism is considered a toxicity signal precluding further clinical development of a compound.[25]

Last edited:
I would recommend against MDPHP unless you have really good self control. It is a pyrovalerone and while not being as euphoric as APVP or APHP, it is still fairly euphoric and very fiendish. I'd binge on that just as bad as I would with APVP or APHP.

I'm in the same boat with you in regards to the 2FMA. Its good for being stimulating, but it doesn't really help me focus at all. It can help my ADHD symptoms some if I take a lot, but at that point the physical side effects become pronounced and uncomfortable/anxiety inducing. I also sleep really well on 2FMA and have fallen asleep immediately after snorting 15mg of it. Other amphetamines have always had the opposite effect, but something about 2FMA can make me really sleepy. Someone mentioned 4F-MPH which is okay for my ADHD symptoms, but its still far less effective for me than most amphetamines because 4F-MPH lack the drive that amphetamines provide me. Its been some years, but from what I remember 2FA actually worked pretty damn well for me. I got a lot done, had good focus. Didn't feel serotonergic to me at all. Provided focus similar to Adderall but less euphoric and pretty smooth overall. Someone also recommended 4-me-tmp which might be a good choice for you if you react well to it. Its better for my focus than 4f-MPH but it gives me really uncomfortable physical side effects at normal doses. Even just 10mg and I usually have to spend the first hour or so laying down as my body becomes adjusted to the drug because it does some wonky stuff to my blood pressure

Follow up:
MDPHP IS NOT FUNCTIONAL. DON'T TRY MDPHP FOR ADHD. FULL BLOWN PSYCHOSIS. I THOUGHT I WAS IN A BIG BROTHER AND THAT MY LIFE WAS SOME KIND OF GAME FOR DAYS INCLUDING DURING VERY IMPORTANT EXAMS. VALERIE EXPERIENCE IS WORTH NOTHING. Even the duration is much less than what stated by Valerie. Drug classroom website is right about it. Valerie experience is completely messed up.

It is not about self control. I took it always oral and normal low-medium dosages., never had any urge to redose. It is easily psychotic without apparent high stimulation.

It is probably good just for sex.

I'm ordering a VERY interesting prodrug that nobody ever talked about on reddit or here, but it is well researched in the scientific community and in humans. I will create a thread once it arrives from china.

Last edited: