• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

What I intend to do [Advice Needed Please]

Hey guys, just a little update.
I won't be taking such a high amount. Even though I've come back from huge mushroom trips before and I've have a very strong mind (believe me, I've been through some testing times in my life WITH and WITHOUT drugs in my life) and even though I've always bounced back I cannot disrespect the power of psychedelics especially at such a high dose as I stated originally. I think what worries the most is getting into negative thought loops and forgetting that I'm tripping and without having a trip sitter that may cause me some issues.

I'm thinking of maybe 300-400ug. Any suggestions of this reduced dose? Thanks for all your advice :)

Sounds like a good plan and solid change of heart. :)

You can always take more but never take less...and all that.

Hey guys, just a little update.
I won't be taking such a high amount. Even though I've come back from huge mushroom trips before and I've have a very strong mind (believe me, I've been through some testing times in my life WITH and WITHOUT drugs in my life) and even though I've always bounced back I cannot disrespect the power of psychedelics especially at such a high dose as I stated originally. I think what worries the most is getting into negative thought loops and forgetting that I'm tripping and without having a trip sitter that may cause me some issues.

I'm thinking of maybe 300-400ug. Any suggestions of this reduced dose? Thanks for all your advice :)

Good -- I think you're making the right choice. If you're dead set on taking 1000 ug someday, you should work your way up gradually, increasing your dose by 50 ug increments, over the course of several trips, over a long period of time.

Anyway, suggestions?

1) Don't take untested blotter for a high dose trip, because if you get an NBOMe, you're screwed.
2) Be a fuckin' boss, and have fun. When it comes to tripping, there are no rules.