• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What have YOU done on alcohol + benzos?

Lingering Grin said:
I thought people did that on ANY drug? I know I do... especially opiates or uppers. I just can't seem to STFU on those things (unless I'm nodding from the opiates).

Opiates had me gazing aimlessly at the monitor whilst occasionally moving to scratch that damn itch.

iwish said:
Opiates had me gazing aimlessly at the monitor whilst occasionally moving to scratch that damn itch.

The one just above the nostrils? I hate that, makes my nose look all raw and red the next day, as if I have a cold and had been blowing my nose for 5 hours straight.

and now... back on topic...

I also one time, blacked out after taking 4mg of Xanax and drink a six pack. I then proceeded to down ANOTHER 2mg of Xanax, and half a bottle of gin. My roommate found me wondering around in the living room, afraid I was gonna knock over his 20 gallon fish tank. lol

I apologized to him later, and gave him like 5 of my pills to make up for it... :)

embarrasing, but;

i was on a few tabs of clonazepam, and a killer roll by 11am. i get to the club downtown waiting for the party to get going, im driking hard. 10pm; ive had about 10 drinks, all kinds of them, spiked with another roll. im eye'n these ladies dancing and i join in, and take another roll?! shits tight, its hot and were allover, and i take another tab without thinking of it... live the moment of the dance party, get wild, toss your shirt somewhere in the club, ect.

then i black out for a while, i dont remember for about an hour.

i snap to, in this flash of light, the room i thought i was in disintegrates around me falling out of sight. im smoking a joint near the bar of this club. i see a fucking plant on the ground, ive got no shirt on and im peeing on it... haha, i remember thinking "this isnt a urinal?" i look over and see this beast of an arab security guard running at me, and he punches me in the lips.

i cabbed home, and fell asleep and felt perfectly fine the next day. except for the confusion.

8)

Last edited:
After my roommates graduation from college on saturday night I had 20+ drinks and 1mg of xanax and needless to say, I turned into "that guy." Rather than fighting a good friend of mine I decided to punch my door and then kicked the living shit out of it. So now I gotta buy a new door and my hand and foot are all fvcked up.

Usually I just pass out, but this time I went overboard and feel like a complete dumbass

- Wet my pants.

- Half-consciously gave a guy a hand job till he came. Luckily, he was gay ;).

man so many stories to share i dont even know were to begin

i have wrecked 2 cars

1 on the freeway hitting a big rig from behind causing my hood to fly onto my windshield i got of the freeway imediatly hit and run and luckly i got away

2nd i wrecked my car i rearended a trcuk from behind at 30mph and the guy did not know i was fucked up so we just switched info and i peaced out b4 the cops came.

3rd ambarassing storys i had a 1 nite stand w this random chick and i busted in her with out using protection and luckly my buddy got the day after pilll

4th i was stranded in los angeles after a rave till about the next day i droped about 10mg of xanax with 8 beans and i blacked out till the next afternoon loosing my wallet and keys and phone i had to use some1s phone to get a ride from a friend later that day

5th to many black outs i broke my pinky finger and its still messed up to this day i guess i smasshed it on the car door when i closed it

6th i got caught with a grip of valiums i think like 70 of them when i was in public and i was so fucked up that i dont really remember even getting caught untill i remember the ticket in my pocket LOL

about a year ago i had taken my daily done dose (85 mgs) and went out with a friend to party.

we bought ten bars and split that. i have a bad tendancy to "not feel" the first couple of bars i eat. i remember eating all 5.

i was still conscious yet fucked up when we met up with some more friends, smoking dro blunts and drinking beer. i only downed approx 7-9 blue moons but that was enough.

i vaguely remember crashing my car into the median

i awake in a kroger parking lot in the driver seat with my friend passed out next to me. my car wont start. the sun is rising and it took me literally 30 minutes to figure out where i was. i looked at my phone and i had called BOTH my mom and dad (divorced) at very late at night. apparently me and my buddy were on the way to go pick up acid for some reason at around 2 am when i hit the median and busted both my tires and cracked a rim. we pulled over into the kroger parking lot and sat there with the car half on until the battery died. after talking to a friend he said me and J had come over there, drank all the blue moon, and that we had to be kicked out for the night after we were "too loud" and i apparently had sex with a chick friend of mine and refused to quit when being walked in on in the apartment owners room. for some reason we decided to go pick up acid after all that and never made it. maybe thats a good thing. my parents said i was so belligerant on the phone that they wouldnt come get us from the kroger parking lot. i was "not right and mean" for 2 days and slept at my folks house for almost 36 hours...pissing my bed during that time as well

memphis10 said:
i have a bad tendancy to "not feel" the first couple of bars i eat. i remember eating all 5.
aye i have that same problem as well especially when i have extra bars i should be saving for another day

On a combination of valium, ativan and around 6 shots of vodka (plus beer apparently):

I'm not a very crazy or outgoing person in general. Typically I am rather reserved, keep things to myself (no matter how messed up I get), etc. Rarely do drugs make me to anything out of character....until....

Was having a great time. Talking on MSN with a few friends, TV on the background. I am very relaxed, but I can tell what is going on. Definately no indication of a blackout on the way.....

...I wake up in my bed, ten hours later, completely naked. Hmmm, odd... So I threw on some clothes and began to walk around.

I found my digital camera out near my computer, so I had a look. 8o8o8o

Apparently I found the need to do a nude photoshoot of myself whilst posing on my Bowflex home gym. Around 8 or so snaps, various action shots. All completely nude (note that I did NOT have an erection in any).

I also apparently took my camera into my shower and was taking naked photos of myself showering. Through there were only 2 of these.

Then I saw an emptied four-pack of beer cans sitting on my kitchen table. I have no memory of buying them, so apparently I left my place and got them. Checking to see where my car was, given that it was in a different place, I surely had made the beer run.

Inside my car, on the passenger seat, I found a ripped-ff arm tag from a local nightclub. So I either also went to this nightclub (which is a good twenty minutes away) or had someone in my car with me who dropped said tag (I keep my car very clean, I know it wasn't there before).

Then to the computer. I saw that I had had a conversation with my ex-girlfriend (girlfriend at the time) about my closet sexual fantasies (some pretty out there) and she had just kind of "gone along with it."

I wrote, and I am not exagerating, a 1.25page Word document about eating beef jerky and the how the intricate flavours of it enchanced my experience. I then emailed this to a friend.

That's all that I could infer from the evidence, and thankfully my phone was untouched. However, god knows what else happened that night!

Oh God....its weird, a series of thoughts led me to thinking of this story today at work, tho its not much of a story. Basically I was on a shitload of Kpins and I never really took them that often, and I drank this whole bottle of hypnotic blue drank shit, i was soo fucking shitty, and I was at this chick's apartment. Her smokin hot friend ended up comin over and i started drinkin with her and the next thing i know my tongue is down her throat and im feelin her sexy ass body up and she was down for fuckin when everyone went to sleep, when i made the mistake of sitting down and passing out all night. haha. god damn. she was sooo hot.

This is probably one of my touchier subjects, one of the reasons I'm trying very hard to quit these substances (3 weeks so far, slowly climbing back up the ladder).

I'll use my most recent example seeing as how my memory is quite limited and rather hazy, I'm sure you'll all understand:

[3 weeks prior] Thought it would be a good idea to paint the vestibule in my apartment, walked into the landlord's paint shop and somehow convinced him to let me load up on free paint and run amok. Not sure how I got him to go along, I must be very charismatic until I get deep into the Wild Turkey after many a valium, or just plain old too deep into the klonopin. Needless to say I woke up with paint trailed throughout the house, on the kitchen floor, a veritable nightmare.

Also decided to do the laundry (I get VERY bored when I have at this chore, so I had grown accustomed to taking the spare quarters and shimmying off to the liquor store to load up on Old Crow), woke up with a very limited memory of the day and missing most of my clothes (first time this happened, I had a very good track record until then).

Too many things to list, I'll have to come back to this thread to get this stuff off my chest.

had a shoe polish container full with some nasty homemade ink
in my back pocket

next thing ya know
the barmaid was like whys your hand silver ?
whys there silver paint all over the place ?
WTF ?
"uh" i slur "give me a wet rag and i'll clean it up"
when she turned to get the rag
i got the fuck out of dodge

that aint too bad

Oooh I just remembered I gave myself a tattoo on the side of my kneecap. No, I do not tattoo nor had I ever. I also can't draw.

Sorry for the shitty pic. Even though it's godawful, the heart came out pretty solid given the circumstance (with no stencil either).
Pictures7008.jpg

This same day I also tried to scalpel my own belly button, which would have worked if I could have found the 4g jewelry. Wouldn't have stayed though.
:)

Walked down bourbon st. barred out and on many shots of liquer. Wound up getting ripped off by this black lady who stole my debit card and maxed it out at walmart.

Ive abused the alcohol + benzo combo quite alot over the years.

Jumped off a 1 story balcony and broke my hand in 4 places after valium and beer.

Crashed my car after shitloads of oxazepam and beer.

Been robbed and kicked out of clubs for being too 'fucked up' on large doses of valium and beer/vodka.

Thats just the stuff I remember lol... blacked out countless times on benzos + alcohol as well as opiates + alcohol. Last weekend on the opiate + alcohol combo I went out to buy more beer around 9pm, drank a couple on the way home and the next thing I know its 2pm the next day and im fully clothed in bed with bruises and a busted toe, blood on my sheets. Apparently I didnt come home until 6am but I have zero memory of anything, its kinda scary that at the time your still functioning and walking around but the next day you wont remember shit, luckily didnt stumble out onto a road and get hit by a car or something.

I have at least 20 stories, I'll think of the best 3 and post em today. Im sure PsychloneJack will chime in to embarass me regarding my usual benzo behavior :D

Got 10 xanax 1mg's from a friend one day and decided to eat a few. Apparently i felt it was a good idea to go out to some clubs and chug beer while eating more xanax(had em all with me). After going home with a friend to smoke some, realizing he had nothing left to smoke, i called up another friend, who i knew had some weed. Feeling real confident with beer and xanax in my system, i took my bike, rode it not even 1/3 of the way before i decided it was too far to go by bike. So naturally i call up the cab, go to my friends house, while telling the cabdriver to stick around cus i'll probably call him soon again. I come up to my friends house and we smoke, then i decide to buy some foxy from him, 30mgs to be exact. Now back in the cab when another brilliant thought enters my mind. And thus the foxy was eaten. I wake up in my bed(lived with my father at the time) around 6 in the morning. Had NO recollection whatsoever of what had happened. I thought something magical had occured in my mind and that i needed to let people know of this magic. Stared at myself in the mirror while thinking WTF? Luckily it ended with no more retarded shit happening.