• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What have YOU done on alcohol + benzos?

Ungoliath said:
Uh imagine reading that your finacee was fucking another girl in the tub while another guy watched about 3 days ago when all she told you is that night all she did was pass out.

Sorry dude, your too broke, too homely and don't command enough respect in youir city to get with her, plus, i'd just knock your fucking teeth in :) Shit, Lynn would probably knock your teeth in, haha

I wouldnt get with your girl anyway ungoliath, I wouldnt be able to stop thinking that she banged YOU lol...................

Ungoliath said:
Uh imagine reading that your finacee was fucking another girl in the tub while another guy watched about 3 days ago when all she told you is that night all she did was pass out.

Sorry dude, your too broke, too homely and don't command enough respect in youir city to get with her, plus, i'd just knock your fucking teeth in :) Shit, Lynn would probably knock your teeth in, haha

Oh nevermind, DAMN, I DIDNT READ YOUR 1ST LINE.

Yeah DUDE, ID BE TOO FUCKING PISSED..............

One night i had a relatively low dose of xanax unbeknowst to my girlfriend who i was with at my house at the time. a short time later while under the effects we got a call to come hang out with two other girls who lived down the street. once their they wanted to play a game of kings.. i either forgot i had taken or wasn't to worried and planned on not drinking much... really i dont remember what the plan was.

Well it wasn't to long before i blacked out which happened to be my first time. It was really strange because i remember walking into the bathroom to piss and then it was like someone turned off the lights and i awoke in my bed the next day. I was like what the fuck? and then i noticed i had all sorts of shit drawn over me. Well after i blacked out i started drinking straight from a liqour bottle and no one knew i was on xanax so they didn't stop me till later when i was extremely fucked up and even then i was still trying to get at it. I mostly just spoke a bunch of jibberish until one of my friends room mate walked in with her dog and came over to lick my drunk ass who was sitting on the floor. I am told i started saying stuff like "omg its a bear oh no wait guys its ok just let it eat me let it eat me save your selves" lol. then i went to sleep for a bit and they marked all over me but luckily without sharpies. Then when y girlfriend was taking me home i fell down the stairs in the house then when they got me onto the porch (they had a high porch about 6 stairs to the ground) they asked me if i wanted help getting down and i said no and promptly turned around and tumbled down those stairs. My girlfriend took me home which was luckily only a few houses up the street. there she laid me in bed and gave me a cup of water then she thought i was ok and left for the bathroom. when she came back there was something else in the cup, i had neatly puked into the cup and passed out with it in my hand.

pretty funny but not fun

Pengwin said:
One night i had a relatively low dose of xanax unbeknowst to my girlfriend who i was with at my house at the time. a short time later while under the effects we got a call to come hang out with two other girls who lived down the street. once their they wanted to play a game of kings.. i either forgot i had taken or wasn't to worried and planned on not drinking much... really i dont remember what the plan was.

Well it wasn't to long before i blacked out which happened to be my first time. It was really strange because i remember walking into the bathroom to piss and then it was like someone turned off the lights and i awoke in my bed the next day. I was like what the fuck? and then i noticed i had all sorts of shit drawn over me. Well after i blacked out i started drinking straight from a liqour bottle and no one knew i was on xanax so they didn't stop me till later when i was extremely fucked up and even then i was still trying to get at it. I mostly just spoke a bunch of jibberish until one of my friends room mate walked in with her dog and came over to lick my drunk ass who was sitting on the floor. I am told i started saying stuff like "omg its a bear oh no wait guys its ok just let it eat me let it eat me save your selves" lol. then i went to sleep for a bit and they marked all over me but luckily without sharpies. Then when y girlfriend was taking me home i fell down the stairs in the house then when they got me onto the porch (they had a high porch about 6 stairs to the ground) they asked me if i wanted help getting down and i said no and promptly turned around and tumbled down those stairs. My girlfriend took me home which was luckily only a few houses up the street. there she laid me in bed and gave me a cup of water then she thought i was ok and left for the bathroom. when she came back there was something else in the cup, i had neatly puked into the cup and passed out with it in my hand.

pretty funny but not fun

the shit you say when you take that stuff is amazing, haha.

I think I was 18 or 19. I was driving home with my then girlfriend (now fiance), on k-pins and alcohol. I don't remember what we drank. Stupid to drive, yes. I was young.

So it was about 3am? We made it to my neighborhood, when I think one of us dropped a lit cig on the floor. I can't remember what we dropped, but the important part is that I stopped the car and we were looking for whatever it is we dropped.

I looked up to see a cop stopping right on my ass in the rear view mirror. It startled me so I hit the gas, but the benzo+alchy combo delayed my grabbing of the steering wheel in any timely fashion. When I did grab it, I made a pitiful attempt to straighten out, but ended up hitting a rock in a nearby front lawn.

The cop flashed his lights and I thought I was completely fucked. I told him exactly what happened, leaving the benzo+alchy out of course, and he let me go home. I'm sure he knew I was trashed... I was definitely slurring my speech. Maybe he thought he'd be nice since I had made it back to my neighborhood? Who knows. Lucky night to say the least.

2DUI's, crashed my car into a telephone pole, crashed into a bush in a ladys front yard( i was staring at the family in the living room as a slammed that bitch in reverse and took off), punched a window out for a 20bag, Woke up at 5am from a blackout and drove 45mins back from my school to go meet my guy for bars only realizing it was 5am instead of 5pm when i got there. I was pissed.

Went to school on 4mg xanax ( i know dumb idea). Came home with 6 detentions no idea how i got them.

I usually just end up being selfish and rude, but that happens with alcohol only when im just drinking(not too hard) I usually rmember most of it, with the benzos a day has been non-existant in my life, I dont remember anything, therefor I dont do it as often as I can not. the only time I do it is when im already on benzos and I hadnt planned to drink but all the boys are having a few drinks and I have a few, the bad stuff happens when I get home to family and its not too bad, I usually just cop shit for being too fucked up on something and usually noone believes me that it isnt anything harder than benzo's and alco. The worst thats happened is verbal fights.

I know people that have sat in a fetal position in the middle of a busy road because he wanted to know what it felt like to die. No suicidal thoughts or depression, just a dumb drunk person. Luckily one of the first people to drive down that road was a police officer so thank god he didnt get killed that night. I guess I owe the coppers for that one, I guess they can do SOME things right. :p

Last edited:
everything from attacking random people on the street to stealing hundreds of blocks of this weird marshmallow chocolate that must have looked good at the time or something like that

Benzos and alcohol make me really tired and unenergetic, which is really annoying unless I'm coming down from something. Alcohol alone energizes me sometimes, though, but of course it is a matter of quantity.

pkt said:
everything from attacking random people on the street to stealing hundreds of blocks of this weird marshmallow chocolate that must have looked good at the time or something like that

Wow, kinda funny but bad too, its so scary how your sober mind thinks "I would never do any of that stuff no matter how wasted you are" but when you are that wasted shit happens.

Ive thought of armed robbing service stations(gas stations whatever you call it) after shooting tons of speed and fiending for more, its strange how the mind can be so irrational at times yet other times you feel completely sane. Im so glad I didnt do that armed rob or id be locked up for sure.

I used to like taking 2mg xanax and a shot but it pretty much just puts me into a heavy sleep for several hours.

I've found that kpin and valium are more manageable to drink on. Its still dangerous, but I can have three or four drinks and stay awake. Never more than 3 or 4 drinks, and this is with like maybe 10-20mg valium or 2mg kpin.

i cannot remember..but from the sounds of it i had ruff sex with a girl in a bathtub and the guy wanted to join so i punched him out.. lol ill keep telling myself this, to
pretend i remember...to pretend

i was trying to make a joke by saying by the sounds of it...the story is i punched buddy out that lived downstairs and i was in the tub with the girl becuz she was helping me get cleaned up cuz i spilt a drink of liquor on me and i fell alsleep ..an she didnt want me to smell bad i guess..how well do u think i could fuck a girl if i couldnt remember the night and this was all tol to me?? wtf.. yur just trying to turn it around..i didnt let another guy watch..the door to the bathroom was LOCKED. and nobody was around but my wasted self and this hot girl?

MethaContin said:
Oh nevermind, DAMN, I DIDNT READ YOUR 1ST LINE.

Yeah DUDE, ID BE TOO FUCKING PISSED..............

yahh but i DIDNTTTT DO ANYTHING BUT LAY IN A TUB ...i thought i PASSED OUT until everyone told me the story . and i got all sides so I KNOW ALL THAT HAPPENED. but in my defense, i never fucked the girl, she was helping me clean myself up becuz, i fell asleep after i spilled a drink on myself. like wtf...:(

A better question would be what HAVEN't i done on benzo/alcohol...n i suppose the answer would be a fat bitch, but my memorys a lil fuzzy so dont hold me to that.

OxyContin Queen said:
yahh but i DIDNTTTT DO ANYTHING BUT LAY IN A TUB ...i thought i PASSED OUT until everyone told me the story . and i got all sides so I KNOW ALL THAT HAPPENED. but in my defense, i never fucked the girl, she was helping me clean myself up becuz, i fell asleep after i spilled a drink on myself. like wtf...:(

True, as long as you werent withy a guy i'd be totally fine with it ;) but that's just me...................

This happened to me just the other day...

I took 2mg of Xanax and started drinking some rum and cokes. Not many, but DAMN it hit me hard.

I ended up playing Final Fantasy X (I'm playing through it for like the 5th time... I love this game) for about 2 hours, none of which I remember, but I know that I collected every item I was suppose to, AND I beat one of the tougher bosses in the game. Plus I remembered to save, and I remembered to turn the console off before passing out in my own bed.

Apparently, when I black out I become a video game god. LOL.

iwish said:
Posted on Bluelight approximately six hundred times within a period of eight hours.

I thought people did that on ANY drug? I know I do... especially opiates or uppers. I just can't seem to STFU on those things (unless I'm nodding from the opiates).