• Guest, Welcome to FESTIVUS

What Gifts are YOU getting for Christmas?

Share the design!! :)

Here it is Captain :)
But it's still all swollen and shiny - my arm doesn't have that weird shape usually (lol)
HPIM4114.jpg

This is all I've bought myself so far. It's 11x14 print for my bedroom.
Simple.

notallwhowander.png

Oh nice ninja, yeah Fender ftw :)

Haha, il faudra qu'on se rencontre un jour ninja.

Bien Cohesion, nice.

For me:

41mYbOIJIkL._SS500_.jpg
51KRV5ZZ-bL.Image._.jpg

...and a few other things ;)

I'm not getting anything material for Christmas and I don't except to. my family hired attorneys for 3 criminal cases I had in the past year and being out of jail is enough of a gift for me. I might get a few small things from my extended family but who knows this early on.

I'm hoping for some heroin this year. My granny sometimes gets confused and buys me crack instead, bless her! <3

All vials are clearly labelled by the elves prior to shipment.

Maybe get her an eye test for Christmas?

i'd like some eyeglass cleaners, some socks, maybe a house robe, some pipe tobacco and good scotch or tequila

i want fake tits. really big ones that weigh me down, but at the same time help me to float. a new subwoofer for my daewoo would be sweet. and a bowl cut.

A crazy hash pipe, with an eerie goblins face moulded on to the end.
Come oooon Dec25th!

well a new kidney would be nice if any ones got one spare (semi joking damn things hurt at the minute:( ) but really as i have no family as such its more a matter of just burying my self into a drug induced bliss till its over with . but charlie jack my cat is in for a nice one spoil the little sod :)

sorry for the downer part

things like this http://www.zooplus.co.uk/shop/cats/cat_toys/catit_design_senses/133881

and lots of cat treats and his fave food bloody smelly sardines

plus any tips on what to get him would help :)

Last edited:
my "family" could die and leave me something? i don't think they will though. they could just die though. just...die. happy holidays!
today's gift to myself:
ycwld.jpg

the shoes i wanted have disappeared from their site and now i must be on top of a 3 day auction on ebay or i'm fucked. =[

I wish I could get the insurance money from my parents now. I'm broke as shit...