• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

What experience(s) convinced you "God" is real?

i feel like my thought process gets contacted by animals or the radio or tv will go along with what i'm thinking. i feel like it has something to do with a higher power.
This is what i experience on a daily basis, literally many times every day. I don't really check clocks often but ever time I do it's 11:11, 4:44, 3:33 etc. Like you said I can be thinking of something and the very same thing I'm thinking writing or whatever with come out of the TV, radio or even from someone near me. It happens so much that it couldn't be coincidence. No matter how much it happened it still strikes me in a big way. I wish I could figure out what it's all supposed to mean. I know this much you can only have so many coincidences before you have a mathematical impossibility. Be blessed✨🙃

when i realized that the entire internet, and most technology was built to house an AI that will be worshiped as god in line with Biblical scripture by a global kabbalistic Luciferian conspirosy. When i realized the scale of this i figured that Lucifer as a spirit is real in a very visceral sense. And so my belief in God was re-enforced. I just find it interesting how all these Satanists, Gnostics, Luciferians, Kabbalists, Pseudo-Athiests, Neo-pagans, Transhumanists ect. are daily enacting Abrahamic eschatology and the cumulation of history according to the theology of the religion that most of them are purportedly rebelling against. This is directed at allot of people here, you are doing ''gods work'', just not in the sense you think of it.
Absolutely!

This is what i experience on a daily basis, literally many times every day. I don't really check clocks often but ever time I do it's 11:11, 4:44, 3:33 etc. Like you said I can be thinking of something and the very same thing I'm thinking writing or whatever with come out of the TV, radio or even from someone near me. It happens so much that it couldn't be coincidence. No matter how much it happened it still strikes me in a big way. I wish I could figure out what it's all supposed to mean. I know this much you can only have so many coincidences before you have a mathematical impossibility. Be blessed✨🙃
I think synchronicities are a confirmation about the path you are on.

I as well get many synchronicities from clock to radio..

To what a person says or sightings in nature or with the republic..

Confirming I am a prophet? Or a hidden sith lord trying to attain a political position of power.?

But don't worry I have a good side too!

Also a disciple of The Illuminati..

Adam Weishapt, Venus, Eve, Lucifer!

Happy times to come!

Happy times for all..!

So when I was a kid my stepmom was catholic and she gave me this pendant of the holy trinity triangle with a dove in the center.

On one particular occasion it was like a normal shitty school day morning and like usual I hadn’t done any of my homework and was feeling very depressed.

I remember as I rode the bus I looked down at this pendant and held it in my hand to pray. I prayed to god, “god if you’re real PROVE IT.”

Now I used to remember all the questions I asked god on this day but they’ve since been erased for “more important” data. But I asked a series of questions each more difficult than the last, essentially telling god if they were real to make these things happen.

“God” was answering every request without fail. And then I asked my final question (which I do remember) I asked “god if you’re real make school canceled today so I don’t get in trouble for not doing my homework.”

Right after that the teachers excitedly told the class not to worry about turning our homework in today, no studies, instead we would have a fun day outside playing games.

I recall thinking to god “that’s a reasonable compromise..”

Ever since that day I’ve had a connection with some higher power, I knew there was something listening to me when I prayed. I also learned god gives us what we need not what we want.

I’ve had plenty of spiritual experiences since then but that was my first that showed me to believe.

-GC

Yes and depends on circumstances.

Believing in God is knowing the world and responding to people existing in it in ways that are morally right

May be......the question should be-"What experience convinced you the Devil is real"?

i always had this belief but when i took around 40 pills 15mg dxm to commit suicide and gone to coma in a hospital bed and i felt like years in a dream and at the end i was in that famous NDE tunnel where i saw a heavy bright white light and a hand came and touched me then i woke up on that bed yelling a religious name.
but now i am a little in doubt because of past happenings...i go a lot up and downs in my belief about god but i hope to be certain about it cause it feels lot better to have a god support with myself.

I had studied a lot of spiritual texts previously, but I didn't truly believe in God until I felt a lightbulb go off in my soul when I was about four days into a stint in solitary confinement in jail. Basically my depression and desire to self destruct was lifted suddenly, and I realized there was more I wanted to do with my life. I had never felt that way before really. It wasn't permanent, I eventually went back down a dark path for a long period of time, but I found my way back towards something better, and all of my experiences have served to confirm that there is a higher power at work in the universe.

It's not really something I plan on preaching about ever, like CK said earlier in the thread I really don't have any desire to convince anyone of anything, it's one of those things where, once you know it in your heart, you really feel it and you know, it can't really be explained. I only hope that my experiences can serve to show that it is possible to have faith in something greater than yourself or money in this world, and that it can lead you to a better life if you let it.

I knew god was real once I realized there is a fundamental force of the universe which is synonymous with the Big Bang energy that created the universe in the first place. It is the energy that is responsible for our ability to be loving and compassionate towards others and to achieve the optimal state of being both individually and collectively. It is where our strength comes from and our ability to be strong and secure in our lives.

It’s the energy that is responsible for psychic intuition and paranormal/metaphysical activity. And it’s the energy that is our only hope for survival as a species.

Many people rely on scientific and material means to save us from ourselves but any observant person can acknowledge that those methods and solutions are not sufficient to counter the problems we face now and will face in the near future. Religious belief systems acknowledge this but do not know how to have a genuine connection to the divine which will allow them to fully experience the benefits that can come from that divine realm.

It’s this energy that will be able to cure mental illness and psychotic tendencies and even physical cancers and diseases and such. We have distanced ourselves so far away from that energy that we have forgotten that it has existed and have forgotten it’s capabilities and it’s potential to be the sole savior of humanity.

Real or not still trying to understand why I should serve some Holy Prick while completely failing at living a decent life

A ball of lightning that colored the sky orange, then in blue, during an ice-storm
I get indecipherable messages from God a fair amount of the time

I'm schizophrenic so this may weigh in.