• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you taken right now?

20 mgs of Norco. Did 5 hours of hard physical labor ( landscaping in g the Hot sun, and at 59 I am no where near the Man i use to be!! Mind is still a young strong kid, but with age and cancer treatment, Body is like " Fuck NO"!!
helping alot

10 mgs Lexapro
200mgs Tumeric
and ginsing and assorted other feel good herbs
I am sorry to hear you have cancer. Hopefully you will get well. You will be strong as a bull!

So during the course of the nite I've had 2 grams of phenibut 2 pints of lager single jack Daniels an coke 5mg Diazepam 0.5mg Xanax still wide a wake

So during the course of the nite I've had 2 grams of phenibut 2 pints of lager single jack Daniels an coke 5mg Diazepam 0.5mg Xanax still wide a wake
Watch out with the benzos and alcohol! :D Your memories might be little faded off, when you wake up ;)

I have been awake last night doing great speed, drank bottle of cognag, drank some softer drinks too, did fuckloads of benzos and smoked weed. Still free from bupre tho!

Oh. Well, move it to there then.

Hell no, I always IV the ketamine. I know, those are hardcore doses and i can't explain what the experience was. It was just something very beatiful, i wasn't even there but i was part of it. I like to test how far i can go. with psychedelics. I like to do psychedelics mostly alone. You are from America? There are legal drug tests there now? I know, opioid crisis is horrible there. Your "war on drugs" policy expanded to almoost every western country, expect Switzerland. You guys had methadone treatment on NY, before the war on drugs. It worked out, but war on drugs is all business. Now it's getting more liberal in Europe, eventually in USA and other western countries and i like it.
-DeadManWalkin'
I cant tell if youd like answers to the questions you posed or if theyre just rhetorical so ill just go with my gut and leave them.

Thanx for the answer to my IV/IM ket question. So ya know, my motive was pure curiosity as to what you(may or may not have) gleaned from it. I never really found ket enjoyable to IV personally because similar to how you put it "i wasnt even there" is how i felt the handful of times i went that route. It was never a negative experience for me, just more so a lack of experience where, when i IM or sniff it, i go through 1 sometimes 2 med grade vials(the half gram size) in a night but i have a pleasurable experience with extended depression/anxiety relief.
A close buddy of mine also shares your ROA preference and considers me wasteful for my preference.
We all feel things differently and have different preferences and to me, thats what makes us(as a species) interesting in an otherwise lackluster existence.