• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you taken right now?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
I took 1mg alpro and 10mg diapam when i woke up and one 150mg catapresan (clonidine). Catapresan is blood pressure medication, but it is a miracle drug for opioid detox cold, hot, cold, hot vibes. Doctor prespicted that for me, just for detoxing. Later on day i took 1mg alpro and now i took another 10mg diazepam. Then some more catapresan. I don't remember if i took one more diapam at around 16:00 pm. These make me sleepy.

I just took 3mg of 2C-EF and I'm about to plug 3mg more. Ultra rare psychedelics... yeah! This shit is so smooth and nice so far. Can't wait to see what the extra dose brings. Having some friends over soon for a 4th of July party.

Breakthrough pain is very bad today so three hours ago I did my usual dose of Hydal/Dilaudid and after the breakthrough pain went into its 16th minute I mainlined a compounded generic Scophedal equivalent, and now I feel just like Jesus' son . . . and/or Odin . . . the latter shot actually just hit the base of my skull about two minutes ago. Lots of coffee today too -- I keep hours like a raccoon so 22.00 at night is like breakfast time for me.

I just took 3mg of 2C-EF and I'm about to plug 3mg more. Ultra rare psychedelics... yeah! This shit is so smooth and nice so far. Can't wait to see what the extra dose brings. Having some friends over soon for a 4th of July party.
How is it? Is it like 2-cb, or ketamine? How does it feel?

It's kinda like 2C-B. I didn't take a full dose, there aren't many reports, I'm just testing the waters. So far the body high is amazing, it feels slightly like the post-orgasm glow to be honest. Very non-threatening, a little bit of visuals. A buddy of mine who posts in PD a lot just took 12mg which is a full dose. I'm going to do that too, just maybe in a week or two. So far, it's really, really nice. More pleasurable than 2C-B even. No sharp edges at all, I feel great. I think I'm just sort of in the threshold though because there isn't much going on mentally. I expect at a full dose that might change.

Does anyone here do psychedelics and narcotics at the same time in order to have a different effect? I remember LSD + Valium was huge thing in the 1980s

I used to be addicted to opiates so I always did opiates with psychedelics, but I was just trying to feel normal so I'm not sure if it counts. Taking benzos dulls psychedelics, brings them down, if you just take a little it will only bring it down a little but you can actually completely kill the trip. I wouldn't combine benzos with psychedelics. Opiates work though. Phenibut is like the best thing ever to pre-dose with when you do psychedelics, doesn't kill the trip at all and just makes everything so positive and loving.

I used to be addicted to opiates so I always did opiates with psychedelics, but I was just trying to feel normal so I'm not sure if it counts. Taking benzos dulls psychedelics, brings them down, if you just take a little it will only bring it down a little but you can actually completely kill the trip. I wouldn't combine benzos with psychedelics. Opiates work though. Phenibut is like the best thing ever to pre-dose with when you do psychedelics, doesn't kill the trip at all and just makes everything so positive and loving.
Nice to hear. I have to pay shitloads of money to police for ordering A-PVP here, but i might think about ordering that stuff.
Now i have taken one 1mg alpro and 150mg catapresan.

Does anyone here do psychedelics and narcotics at the same time in order to have a different effect? I remember LSD + Valium was huge thing in the 1980s
I have done meth and 300ug LSD, and i felt like my teeth were grinding like hell and it was annoying as fuck. I have never had a bad trip. I also did 150-200mg ketamine IV, with 225ug LSD and i think it was ego death. I lied down on bed for 8 hours, not being there mentally, it was just something beatiful. I have done 3-MEO-PCP and alpros together alot, that's not that amazing. I have done too opioids before trip, just to stay healthy.

Ive just taken a couple of meds to get some proper sleep after 5 days of rediculous coke use while in opiate wd a smaller dose of 40mg oxy with 6mg of dilaudid ( i really debated eating one of my morphines or rather kadians instead of the dilaudid i always take one or the other with oxy to take the stimulating properties of oxy down but since im hoping to sleep anyways figured itd be a waste) and followed that up with a 2mg clonazepam about 20min after full effects of my opiates and my.. take 6 days of withdrawal its truely miraculous how much more you appreciate even small doses

I'll probably take 4-8mg more clonazepams shortly since im still awake despite feeling entirely mentally drained most likely related to my reckless last few days which i admit i have some severe brain fog of the last few days as in seeing stuff id written and hadnt a clue i did which interestingly enough lel, i can literally notice in my writing the moment sleep deprivation started taking its toll and how even my logic seemed to diminish pretty heavily but i feel like thats because of one of two, mixing coke and amps or stupid doses of pregabalin, 3 days into my coke bender i seem to have logically slipped and started taking stupid not to mention dangerous combinations of things but hey i didnt exactly feel the huge toll of a weeks wd's but overall now that i havent had a stimulant in 12 hours my brain feels like a cupcake my oinkyness bit into.. cant wait for that inevitable blissful 48+ hour sleep thats on the way

On the plus side, after the last week, i dont want to touch a stimulant for quite awhile

A word of caution, i highly advise against recreating any of my usage as it was incredibly stupid.

Last edited:
this should be moved to Drug Culture, although there already is a How high are you thread and What was your morning fix, just my 2 cents for a better response receivment and avoiding the risk of the thread being closed

I also did 150-200mg ketamine IV, with 225ug LSD and i think it was ego death.
Did you mean IM for the ket??
Just curious bacause as someone who considers themselves(and typically needs to dose as such) a "1 man team" when it comes to psychadelics, thats a heavy dose for IV.

Last edited:
Banged 45mg of(lab tested fent-free and 82% pure) #4 with a rush nothing short of beautiful!
Also 2mg etiz
Extra jumbo cup of coffee
**stay safe everyone!**

Oh. Well, move it to there then.
Did you mean IM for the ket??
Just curious bacause as someone who considers themselves(and typically needs to dose as such) a "1 man team" when it comes to psychadelics, thats a heavy dose for IV.
Hell no, I always IV the ketamine. I know, those are hardcore doses and i can't explain what the experience was. It was just something very beatiful, i wasn't even there but i was part of it. I like to test how far i can go. with psychedelics. I like to do psychedelics mostly alone. You are from America? There are legal drug tests there now? I know, opioid crisis is horrible there. Your "war on drugs" policy expanded to almoost every western country, expect Switzerland. You guys had methadone treatment on NY, before the war on drugs. It worked out, but war on drugs is all business. Now it's getting more liberal in Europe, eventually in USA and other western countries and i like it.
-DeadManWalkin'

Nico, Does the scophedal cause anticholinergic effects? Just curious.

20 mgs of Norco. Did 5 hours of hard physical labor ( landscaping in g the Hot sun, and at 59 I am no where near the Man i use to be!! Mind is still a young strong kid, but with age and cancer treatment, Body is like " Fuck NO"!!
helping alot

10 mgs Lexapro
200mgs Tumeric
and ginsing and assorted other feel good herbs

I can't sorry I'm not a mod, it was just a suggestion.

what part of europe are you in?

I'm in the eastern european zone