• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you snorted?

Damn lets see here...

Cocaine, heroin, oxycontin, morphine, dilaudid, mephedrone, ketamine, 2C-E, 2C-I, DMT, MDMA, MDA, xanax, valium, klonopin, ativan, hydrocodone, ambien, methamphetamine, seroquel, trazadone, adderall, vyvanse, ritalin, focalin, concerta, and probably a few stupid things that shouldn't have ever even touched the inside of my nose.

A snorted list:

H
Cocaine
Meth
Methadone (what a burn)
Ambien ( burns like methadone)
Vicodin
Any kinda Oxycodone I can get my greedy hands on (avoid if possible anything with Ibuprofen that really burns!)
Kava Kava once cus my retarded brother said it would get us high we were really young and it just made us tired.
Valium
Colazapam (spelling?)
Opana (recently and worth it )
I know there's other dumb shit I can't remember. Right now under the influence of three OP 40's swallowed of course but really feelng it. Have even let one sit in a small amount of Coke for 24 hours. Didn't fully resolve but hit me alot quicker.

Cocaine,heroin,crystal meth, powdered meth aka Crank, Ketamine, OxyContins, other various stuff I cannot remember...

heroin (best ROA for me), methamphetamine (I prefer it IV'd though), ketamine (I prefer it IM'd), doxylamine (best ROA), cocaine, MDA (I preferred it IV).

Mephedrone, methylone, mephedrone, cocaine, mephedrone, methylphenidate, mephedrone, BZP, mephedrone, few shite RCs...

Oh yeah, and mephedrone. :D

cocaine, mdma, speed, mephedrone, mdpv, methylone, ketamine, bzp (accidentally), methylphenidate

2CB (why all the complaining...?)
XTC (mixed/cut pills)
MDMA
MDA
OC's
Coke
Ketamine

Cocaine
Ketamine
MDMA
MDAI
Methylone
Mephedrone

Would like to add more, snortings fun

I know plenty that don't do pills just for that reason, they say "where is the fun in dropping a pill" for them part of the fun is the racking of lines and sniffing, which is true i guess, anway mine are:

Cocaine - how enjoyable depends on the quality, love the taste of good beak
Mephedrone - worst bit about this is the drips in the back of the throat and makes your nose run like fuck
crushed x pill - not enjoyable to sniff, like what i'd imagine sniffing chalk is like
Ketamine - only had it twice but was alright
naphyrone - was nice to sniff, no runny nose tasted nice, just a pitty its a horrible horrible drug
NRG-2 - stung like fuck and got newt out of it really, but then can't really be sure what is was

Coke, k, MDMA, speed, heroin, subutex, pills ( who knows?) but my favs heroin and k

I can't believe people snort benzos... what the fuck? I've done/do alot of stupid shit too though so I understand on that level. But snorting benzos is basically wasting them, I only ever snort something if it's actually going to work better than other ROA commonly used.

2c-e, 2c-b, cocaine, ketamine, a crushed up E, caffeine, DMT##

Oh shit I forgot - THC off some weed I grew, before I knew about the fact it isn't water soluble hahahahah!!!!

speed
coke
e
mcat
methylone
jolly
ket
methoxetamine
ritalin
tiny bit of 2c-v7 ? (not enough though,)(think thats what it was, a friend came with it i will ask him if i got it right & correct it if wrong)
think ive listed everything ive snorted
5-iai- (if it was)
mdai- (if it was)

Last edited:
hmm lets see..

ive dun loads man!
sniffed coke
pills - ecstasy/speed
powder speed
dried base
ket
mcat
mdai
5-iai
mdma
thats all that comes 2 mind at da mo bt ther mayb more lol

kets my fav 2 sniff :p

up the nose and away it goes,
my list is too long, i'm not proud of it,

I'll put it this way, "I can't smell much anymore".